Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Lower ice %

This is a discussion on Lower ice % within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thats about all I have to say about that ...[/b] You changed my post making yourself look like an idiot. ...
Page: 13

Havoc2

Thats about all I have to say about that ...[/b]
    You changed my post making yourself look like an idiot.

Mages have swift potions + that magic skill that goes down like magic shield. I forgot the name so thats what I put. It is a skill that mages don't require other people to use. Warrior needs a rouge to wolf.

Fire mages, yes, I have seen ALOT of ice mages hit like old fire mages did with these new staffs so don't even act for the slightest bit that ice mages still hit like shit.

Warriors HAVE to be in close range to do damage, mages have an advantage of slowing warriors 100 times over to kill us, attacking from a distance. Prooving my point about ice. The only way you could change anything about what I said was if I said that warriors SHOULD get a ranged attack that will slow people 85% of the time. Making it fair. But I don't give 2 shits about that now.

Everything I said is correct and should never have been changed. I already said mages have low ac and low hp if they sacrifice it for more damage in pvp. But at the same time depending on your build (if your smart or not) you can have alot of AC and alot of HP.

Shields were NEVER an advantage for warriors because to use the shield we don't get to kill, therefor we are being hit by the same number of people over and over. Making the shield bonus only usefull for running away. But if I put that as an advantage then mages also have an advantage of escape.

1k dot damage over 20 seconds and no other class has that? YOUR a fucking idiot sir. It's not spammable, the dot from NOVA's alone is 50 to 70 PER NOVA. Thats up to 210 damage every 2 seconds from 1 mages nova's, NOT counting other skills. Twat.

The highest you hit warriors for is 700? your what I consider a stupid build mage. Mages that are int fire (meaning high ac and high hp if you don't know) can spam up to 800 on warriors with fire staff / the new fire manes at higher levels. OR they can use their inceneration with instant magic and tear our asses inside out. What level are you stuck at? 59? please no more replys from you unless you have something intelligent to say. Think before you post.

We spam you 1300 maliced because your weakness is LOW AC AND LOW HP, AND ONE OF OUR ADVANTAGES IS HIGH AP. Thanks. By the way I spam paper mages 2k+ maliced. It's the fact that the ice rate is WAY to high and you admitted it by saying "we need high ice rate" while editing my post

so, why are you still playing a warrior?

get an ice mage and solo. I want to see how much np you can make in one scroll.

I will offer you a ROL if you make over 800np per scroll SOLOing as an ice mage.

go pwn up those warriors with ur slow skill.

Havoc2

so, why are you still playing a warrior?

get an ice mage and solo. I want to see how much np you can make in one scroll.

I will offer you a ROL if you make over 800np per scroll SOLOing as an ice mage.

go pwn up those warriors with ur slow skill.[/b]
    Or we could just ask Kloud what he hits warriors for while he was ice. And trust me, solo, it all depends on how good pk is at the time, but I have seen him make 700 - 900 solo in 30 mins and usually its less with a party.

Or we could just ask Kloud what he hits warriors for while he was ice. And trust me, solo, it all depends on how good pk is at the time, but I have seen him make 700 - 900 solo in 30 mins and usually its less with a party.[/b]
    He hit me for jack shit, and his lvl 80 skill has super low % of succeeding, so far its been like 2/6 chance of succeeding.

guy spam me like 400 with his staff, incomparable to fire, he was doing like 600 on my screen without flame rings.

Yesterday we raided your DK party and Kloud was spamming ice staff on me and I was just potting his damage while tping my whole party back + I dont recall getting slowed either. (But I know Garp has really bad slow rate)

I don't see how he can solo Warriors with that damage. You can probably use 480 hp pots and still beat him.

He will go back to Fire soon, because he told me he hates Ice.

A level 80 ice mage, basically useless soloing with such "High Ice Rate" should really tell you something

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

He hit me for jack shit, and his lvl 80 skill has super low % of succeeding, so far its been like 2/6 chance of succeeding.

guy spam me like 400 with his staff, incomparable to fire, he was doing like 600 on my screen without flame rings.

Yesterday we raided your DK party and Kloud was spamming ice staff on me and I was just potting his damage while tping my whole party back + I dont recall getting slowed either. (But I know Garp has really bad slow rate)

I don't see how he can solo Warriors with that damage. You can probably use 480 hp pots and still beat him.

He will go back to Fire soon, because he told me he hates Ice.

A level 80 ice mage, basically useless soloing with such "High Ice Rate" should really tell you something[/b]
    ice staff doesnt slow, but it has the fastest hit rate of all the blade skills...then again thats without comboing so with comboing they all hit at the same speed

anyway yes ice mage always has and alway swill be a useless solo class, its a support class

mammlea2

ice staff doesnt slow, but it has the fastest hit rate of all the blade skills...then again thats without comboing so with comboing they all hit at the same speed

anyway yes ice mage always has and alway swill be a useless solo class, its a support class[/b]

ice staff slows since new moradon

Touchfemale

die ko please

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

ice staff slows since new moradon[/b]
    oh wow really? :blink:

oh wow really? :blink:[/b]
    ya, but the slow duration is only 0.5-1.5 secs.

but with a proper build / staff it is easy to perm ice someone.

also: both 42 and 72 slows

hitman5

you guys have from 2k to 4k ap, not all mages r lvl 80 and most of them warriors kill them in 3-5 hits, no words to rogues... and you complain if the cheapest and with lowest ac class gets an advantage that was suposed to be a part of the game since mgames developed it? jeez... im glad that mages can slow now, ice skills where a piece of shit for pvp, no point on having an ice mage

and the chill effect doesnt last for 2-3 min like a debuff... what a bunch of pussies (and no, i dont have a mage, i use a priest and a rogue)[/b]

i agree with u ice mages deserve this type of advantages unfortunally all mages got it, i think only high ice mage lvl should have this % of slower, but no fire mages that only have a lvl 45 skill of ice

Havoc2

i agree with u ice mages deserve this type of advantages unfortunally all mages got it, i think only high ice mage lvl should have this % of slower, but no fire mages that only have a lvl 45 skill of ice[/b]
    +1 Agree.

It's not just the ice mages that slow people 80 - 90% of the time. Its every mage with a few points into ice. Puppet I don't think you read the part where I said it seems to ice warriors ALOT more than any other class. Read the previous posts please before responding again you'll get a better understanding about this topic.

Mages that are int fire (meaning high ac and high hp if you don't know) can spam up to 800 on warriors with fire staff / the new fire manes at higher levels.[/b]
    Just a note here: INT fire that hits hard has high AC but low HP. Build is usually 160 int, 50 HP and rest into MP (246 @ lvl 80 I think). If you sacrifice points into health to get reasonable HP, your damage reduces considerably. I suspect a balance could be found, but I don't know the stats/dmg for it.

nathan16

ice mages deserve this advantages. they dont have light feet, minor, cure massive ac or hp etc

TouchMyBlade

ice mages deserve this advantages. they dont have light feet, minor, cure massive ac or hp etc[/b]

Look they are still easy to kill its just annoying. IM more afraid of a duffer than an ice mages but im less annoyed by a duffer.

Like i said its slows the game making it boring to just cure ice cure ice cure ice you cant do anything iced. At least u can still run around properly duffed and attack ppl. put a shield on and one handed weap or something but when you ice you just freeze frame around for 20 seconds not doing anything in particular. If the party is running away after soemone the priest has to run back and cure any slowed ppl there for killing that session of attacking a particular party = boring. If they duffed they can at least still run with you and get a cure later.

Comeone who is iced usuallly needs a cure straight away to be effective in the party where as being duffed they can still be effective so you can time when you cure one person to the other. Thereofre keeping teh run time of the game interesting.

Being slowed stop any action that was happening the nslwoly cure everyone then they all slowed before you have finished curing etc makes it boring PK.

Thats why it sucks it is just straight out annoying to the point where u wanna go solo(if you can cureyaself) so u dont have to keep curing the party 24/7 or changing server to avoid them. I dont beleive this should be how ppl should feel PKing.

Compare it to if a warrior got a new skill 100% AOE scream or legcut. with hardley any cool down. It doesnt matter if its a hge advantage it would just be annoyig to the point of wanting to log off. Who wants to spend there time slowed or stunned 24/7 when PK'ing ?

hatamoto82

just stop arguing people and get an ice mage in ure party that way the mage can slow ure opponents too. that was everyone will be slowed!

<<<< ice mage [/b]
    <3

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast