Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Lower ice %

This is a discussion on Lower ice % within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Blood of Hate 5.1 0 Beserking 25 60 Attack enemy in distance using aura of sword who says warrior dont ...
Page: 14

Blood of Hate 5.1 0 Beserking 25 60 Attack enemy in distance using aura of sword
    who says warrior dont have a range attack :lol:

martijn

As a tank ice mage I agree that ice is way to strong, slow rate really needs to be lowered in order to be balanced.

ArminVanBuuren

I wonder if all this people complaining about ice slowing them way "too much" complain about it too when the ice mage is in their own party.

PS: Hitman noob!!! :lol:

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Well, naturally im gona say: lol, u whining morons, l2p or /quit.

Also, ironicly it reminds me the era when combo came to sins. Whine and agony was the same as now, ppl had no idea how to counter it. But looky now.

Touchfemale

ice mages should down they rate of chill :unsure:

ArminVanBuuren

Well, naturally im gona say: lol, u whining morons, l2p or /quit.
    Also, ironicly it reminds me the era when combo came to sins. Whine and agony was the same as now, ppl had no idea how to counter it. But looky now.[/b]
    Yeah, and back then they were complaining because it was a bug, and then it became legit...now they are complaining about maybe not even a bug and I think as we all did with combo, people will have to get used and deal with it...adapt!!! If you were in a real war (God, I hope never happens to anyone) by the time you start complaining because the enemy got new weapons you'd be all dead :huh: not so extreme, but it can illustrate the situation in here (if anyone got offended let me know and I'll change the post).

PS: offtopic, hey Magyk, what Lineage 2 server do you play at? :P

OuchDidThatHurt

No need to lower ice percentage. If u have good accessories like Warrior Pendant then ur fine.... Trust me......

Touchfemale

kinda fake ressits xD

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

PS: offtopic, hey Magyk, what Lineage 2 server do you play at? :P[/b]
    I play on frienz roxy x7 with all the ex gheybabas. Btw is the fearless clan u were in bratz the same as we have on our server, wildsnake as leader? Its funny, retail clans moving to private servers is a taboo subject :P Blah mentality kick arse. We "seem" to have invinsebles ally from lionna but noone knows, they dont answer, they just pk everyone>.<

Sry for offtopic, continue ur moan plxplx.

You changed my post making yourself look like an idiot.

Mages have swift potions + that magic skill that goes down like magic shield. I forgot the name so thats what I put. It is a skill that mages don&#39;t require other people to use. Warrior needs a rouge to wolf.

if u bring in swift potions i could also refer to the wolf scrolls warriors can use to be wolfed for 30 minuts. Also the absolutness skill lasts very briefly ... and the cooldown is twice as long as the usage lasts.

Fire mages, yes, I have seen ALOT of ice mages hit like old fire mages did with these new staffs so don&#39;t even act for the slightest bit that ice mages still hit like shit.

which means they still hit lower then current fire mages. In general i hardly believe you&#39;ll redball easy from a ice mage, since the larger portion of us will mostly only hit 500 - 600 - and with skills as prismatic 700&#39;s top. This is on your screen not ours.

Warriors HAVE to be in close range to do damage, mages have an advantage of slowing warriors 100 times over to kill us, attacking from a distance. Prooving my point about ice. The only way you could change anything about what I said was if I said that warriors SHOULD get a ranged attack that will slow people 85% of the time. Making it fair. But I don&#39;t give 2 shits about that now.

Everything I said is correct and should never have been changed. I already said mages have low ac and low hp if they sacrifice it for more damage in pvp. But at the same time depending on your build (if your smart or not) you can have alot of AC and alot of HP.

Shields were NEVER an advantage for warriors because to use the shield we don&#39;t get to kill, therefor we are being hit by the same number of people over and over. Making the shield bonus only usefull for running away. But if I put that as an advantage then mages also have an advantage of escape.

rouges have light feet to escape, warriors their shield, mages and priests have gate. ( accept lightfeet can be counterd by icing, and gate can easily be canceld in the same way as heals can be, putting on a shield can&#39;t be cancelled, however i suppose yes it is much less effective than the other escape possibilities. )

1k dot damage over 20 seconds and no other class has that? YOUR a fucking idiot sir. It&#39;s not spammable, the dot from NOVA&#39;s alone is 50 to 70 PER NOVA. Thats up to 210 damage every 2 seconds from 1 mages nova&#39;s, NOT counting other skills. Twat.

Im pretty sure its just the fire mages aoe that do that ... ice slows, light stuns, fire dots ... novawise. All the ice dot skills dot 4 - 5 times, so they can&#39;t reach that 1k dot damage. Note that what I claim here is about 1 skills, yes we have several skills that dot and if you count them all together you can reach that 1k dot overtime. Im just looking at it skill vs skill

The highest you hit warriors for is 700? your what I consider a stupid build mage. Mages that are int fire (meaning high ac and high hp if you don&#39;t know) can spam up to 800 on warriors with fire staff / the new fire manes at higher levels. OR they can use their inceneration with instant magic and tear our asses inside out. What level are you stuck at? 59? please no more replys from you unless you have something intelligent to say. Think before you post.

If you can get spammed 800 by fireblade on your screen ( not on theirs, because that doesn&#39;t count in the reductions from master ) then you have a problem with your fire resistances. I generally get hit for 640 - 720 by fireblade ( and thats with 76 fr ) True inceneration and those kinds of spells hit harder, but i was talking about blade. Furthermore you don&#39;t know how I&#39;m built nor what items I have nor what lvl I am, so make no claims regarding that.

We spam you 1300 maliced because your weakness is LOW AC AND LOW HP, AND ONE OF OUR ADVANTAGES IS HIGH AP. Thanks. By the way I spam paper mages 2k+ maliced. It&#39;s the fact that the ice rate is WAY to high and you admitted it by saying "we need high ice rate" while editing my post

Well yes indeed, thats exactly what i ment, when melee&#39;s get up close to us they hit really hard, hence is why we need to be able to ice them to keep them as far away as possible ...[/b]
    Don&#39;t hate me ... don&#39;t get pissed off, i just like doing this.
    Also i was a bit shocked at your attacking response, maybe i overdid it a bit on my last sentence about warriors damage ( the boohoo thingie ) but you didn&#39;t have to call me twat, idiot, or some of those other tiny insults. All i tried to do was give you responses to what you said from a general mage point of view.

What i do agree on however, is what hitman said and you ( havoc ) agreed to. Fire / light mages that have 45 in ice shouldn&#39;t have acces to such a good slow skill, slows should be fore ice mages only.

What i do agree on however, is what hitman said and you ( havoc ) agreed to. Fire / light mages that have 45 in ice shouldn&#39;t have acces to such a good slow skill, slows should be fore ice mages only.[/b]
    I would not agree with that: if ice is your secondary any spell should work for you in exactly the same way as it works for an ice mage of same lvl with same equip, just as defense skills raise the res of warriors even though they dont have that tree as their main and just as rogues use lupine succesfully even though they are not explorers.

Its not easy having 45 in ice as secondary, especially at higher lvls. Priests also have powerful spells at lvl 45 (can&#39;t remember the other 2 classes, but I think its different lvls): following that thinking a buffer healer should not have access to such a powerful heal as 1920 and a healer duffer should not have access to such a powerful duff as parasite.

soyouthink

I would not agree with that: if ice is your secondary any spell should work for you in exactly the same way as it works for an ice mage of same lvl with same equip, just as defense skills raise the res of warriors even though they dont have that tree as their main and just as rogues use lupine succesfully even though they are not explorers.

Its not easy having 45 in ice as secondary, especially at higher lvls. Priests also have powerful spells at lvl 45 (can&#39;t remember the other 2 classes, but I think its different lvls): following that thinking a buffer healer should not have access to such a powerful heal as 1920 and a healer duffer should not have access to such a powerful duff as parasite. [/b]

+1
    You guys are talking about fire blade damages now, and topice is about ice. Ofc fire balde hits more. Ice blade is much weaker in damage. This debate can go on forever because ppl believe what they want to and most likely not change there minds even with the most logical statements. Some ppl want to be gods in this game and not care about fair play. Seriously warriors have it bad now? Only seen them take down whole mage partys with only one priest with them. No more comments about this topic from me. I will just read it....I think all has been said that needs to be said here. Try to enjoy the game and good luck to all

Touchfemale

slow slow slow

NaidenZ

Don&#39;t hate me ... don&#39;t get pissed off, i just like doing this.
    Also i was a bit shocked at your attacking response, maybe i overdid it a bit on my last sentence about warriors damage ( the boohoo thingie ) but you didn&#39;t have to call me twat, idiot, or some of those other tiny insults. All i tried to do was give you responses to what you said from a general mage point of view.

What i do agree on however, is what hitman said and you ( havoc ) agreed to. Fire / light mages that have 45 in ice shouldn&#39;t have acces to such a good slow skill, slows should be fore ice mages only.[/b]
    AGREE 9+

though, after reading what silver wrote, maybe i should adjust that. Fire / light mages can have acces to such a ice skill as blizzard, but it should slow less good than than the lvl 60 / 70 ones in pk.