Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Lower ice %

This is a discussion on Lower ice % within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; teh icecube has a penis LoWLs!!11111!!...
Page: 18

teh icecube has a penis LoWLs!!11111!!

:lol: @ the variety of spams available

teh icecube has a penis LoWLs!!11111!![/b]
    which seems to be on fire? h34r:

And back to spamming the thread : Given the above intervention I am hazarding the guess that sins with 170 gr are not too bothered about current ice success rate.

This is my sin sitting on Diez

[/b]

When are all these lvl 45 mages running out doing all this icing?

Havoc2

Silverblade re-read this post you either were ignorant to / didn't read / didn't understand 99% of it.

Yeh cept i can put on and SS and lightning belt and it makes a difference lol. You come across some light mages that are more effective than other i.e better gear or set up better. Tere for some stunn u more often or u need more LR to avoid being stunned as often.

Ice mage dont matter the build dont matter the lvl dont matter the items, dont matter your GR. That io s the problem. NOONE has said take away ice mages ability to slow. Warriors dont get 100% scream or legcut. Light mages dont get 100% stun so why should ice mages be the only class to have such a high chance for all spells to slow? The fact that so many changed to ice shows that it has become unbalanced. NO other class has a success rate on those types of skills.

And waht do u mean 5 seconds isnt enough time. After u tp ya party you would of iced them again anyway lol.

How many aoe ice spells do u get lvl 70-75?
    Not counting instant magic you get 3 with 20 seconds of slow and 1 minute of cooldown. Done.

more than one im sure. So basically count only the aoe ice spells and then times by amount of time they slow that is the itme curently available to one ice mage in a party times it by two when there is anyone. Then count in your head that amount of time and see how OMG this is a long time. Or better yet run around with no swift the whole time and u will have half an idea of what its like.

Im not concerned about being killed that rarly happens because im iced but it make the entire PKing annoying as hell. I dont have enough time to keep myself cured from iced let alone anyone else in the party. Just run around in slow motion not killing not dieing just cure slow cure slow its great fun. Its nearly a waste puttin a swift scroll on. And i feel sorry for ppl that run swift and not a scroll would make PK unbearable for them. Or the commanders in war choosing swift scroll over whipping as no point using it as cool down is not up every 2 seconds.

Reduced the % slow, reduce the time slowed, let GR actually work. reduce the aoe range Or give priest same size aoe on paraiste at 50% and torment same size aoe at 50% with no cool down and see how fun ppl find it as it would be just as annoying.[/b]
    Posted twice for retards to re-read it.
    One is in english and one is in inglish.

The game was made party based. Take away PUS items. You would then have more buffers with party cure/ac/hp. Party cure would be common. The problem is that warriors want the one thing that keep them from putting a real "S" on their chest, Self Cure.

cama

and yea, i kinda thought the low elemental dmg might have something to do with it, but the other guy playing the char insist the intel boosts slow rate [/b]
    from when i played(i dont know if its changed) hp stat is what boosted slow rate...when i was hp paper build(full stat into hp with paper armors) i slowed like every1 with every aoe xD and that was in rofd lol in small groups like 3v3 or 4v4 or even 5v5 it was by far the best build...but for 8v8+(most often being like 8v15 lol ahm vs human nation) i needed my defense armors, so bye bye to that hp paper build

And they're still at it, ok. Decrease sin AP by 50%, decrease warrior hp by 2000 and AC by 500 and then I'll bother reading the points stated why icemages are overpowered. If you dislike ice so much, get more curers with you. Think what I'm saying is ridiculous? Indeed, and so is this post.

<span style="color:#a0522d">"Yeh cept i can put on and SS and lightning belt and it makes a difference lol. You come across some light mages that are more effective than other i.e better gear or set up better. Tere for some stunn u more often or u need more LR to avoid being stunned as often.

Ice mage dont matter the build dont matter the lvl dont matter the items, dont matter your GR. That io s the problem. NOONE has said take away ice mages ability to slow. Warriors dont get 100% scream or legcut. Light mages dont get 100% stun so why should ice mages be the only class to have such a high chance for all spells to slow? The fact that so many changed to ice shows that it has become unbalanced. NO other class has a success rate on those types of skills.

And waht do u mean 5 seconds isnt enough time. After u tp ya party you would of iced them again anyway lol.

How many aoe ice spells do u get lvl 70-75?
    Not counting instant magic you get 3 with 20 seconds of slow and 1 minute of cooldown. Done.

more than one im sure. So basically count only the aoe ice spells and then times by amount of time they slow that is the itme curently available to one ice mage in a party times it by two when there is anyone. Then count in your head that amount of time and see how OMG this is a long time. Or better yet run around with no swift the whole time and u will have half an idea of what its like.

Im not concerned about being killed that rarly happens because im iced but it make the entire PKing annoying as hell. I dont have enough time to keep myself cured from iced let alone anyone else in the party. Just run around in slow motion not killing not dieing just cure slow cure slow its great fun. Its nearly a waste puttin a swift scroll on. And i feel sorry for ppl that run swift and not a scroll would make PK unbearable for them. Or the commanders in war choosing swift scroll over whipping as no point using it as cool down is not up every 2 seconds.

Reduced the % slow, reduce the time slowed, let GR actually work. reduce the aoe range or AOE area to size of torment. Anything. Or give priest same size aoe on paraiste at 50% and torment same size aoe at 50% with no cool down and see how fun ppl find it as it would be just as annoying."</span>

During pk, supose around 15 ppl are running towards our party, everytime i cast an aoe ice skill ( which you guys talk about as if its godly ) i can see like 2-3 people get slowed indeed, but the rest still comes for us. I have time for one more aoe, which again slows like 2-3 ppl but the ones i slowed earlier are almost unslowed by now. So yes slow might be effective on a few people, but certainly not on a whole mob of them. If there is 1 - 2 persons comming at me I can however keep them slowed for like 99% with sometimes a rouge managing to escape.

Also why the hell do you all talk as if you are iced every minut you spend in cz outside of your town. I pk allot, i get iced maybe 2 or 3 times per scroll. Gosh ... big deal. Slowtime isn&#39;t insanly long to wait, and i can run through most ice aoe&#39;s without getting slowed (108gr)

Furthermore, GR DOES WORK, in 2 ways of which one is more noticable then the other. It reduces the already low damage to even less, AND there are several sins, and a few warriors, that I have not been able to slow up until this very day, so there has to be a way around it.

Why there are so many ice mages nowadays? Everybody wants xp ... whats the fastest xp? YES cz EW. What does the most damage to it? YES, ice does. Maybe thats a good reason why ... I ( at lvl 73 ) do as much damage as a fire mage ( at lvl 77 ) and if I could upgrade my shio&#39;s once again, i would make more damage then a fire mage to EW. That, and the fact that ice mage gear was deadcheap, were the reasons that i went ice. And im pretty sure that is the reason for many.

If you would reduce the aoe size to that of torment ( which is around the same as a lvl 33 skill ) then bye bye aoe parties for us ice mages, as we will no longer be able to control the lures.

And about your stupid remark at the end ... Slow does not affect your stats, it only makes you run slower meaning:
    1) you can&#39;t run away
    2) your target might run away
    What a loss, however with those insane parasite / malice stuff:
    1) you lose 50% of your hp, over your entire party ... so on an avarage warrior 10k hp - 5k = 5k hp
    2) you lose 50% of your ac, over your entire party ... so on an avarage warrior 1450 - 725 = 725 ac

I don&#39;t think beeing slowed every once and awhile is as bad as this ...

Havoc2

Your a bloody fucking idiot...
    I have exp&#39;d on a mage before and ice does NOT hit more on EW lol, who lied to you? It&#39;s all about the staff, with a fire staff you hit more than ice, with an ice staff you hit more than fire. I had a +8 wood and +8 ice sadly and both with the 45 aoe hit 1.4k with each of their right staffs out. But if I want to get picky, fire hit around 50 - 60 dmg more.

BUT NOW sense you have pissed me off for the 5th time in this topic ill proove my point AGAIN to you.
    IF ALL mages want fast exp like you say, then why the fuck are they not all wearing mp gear and in paper build? explain please. So they can take a hit from a EW? yeah right, if they aoe in mp gear once youll live, if they aoe twice hp or mp gear your fuked regardless. (EW aoe btw)

EW were around BEFORE this ice shit started happening. It&#39;s quite obvious its abused, it&#39;s quite obvious it ices too much, it&#39;s quite obvious its the SAME 3 mages on ko4life defending ice %, it&#39;s quite obvious they are ignoring other posts making them look like retards.

TouchMyBlade

[font=Georgia][color=#a0522d]"

And about your stupid remark at the end ... Slow does not affect your stats, it only makes you run slower meaning:
    1) you can&#39;t run away
    2) your target might run away
    What a loss, however with those insane parasite / malice stuff:
    1) you lose 50% of your hp, over your entire party ... so on an avarage warrior 10k hp - 5k = 5k hp
    2) you lose 50% of your ac, over your entire party ... so on an avarage warrior 1450 - 725 = 725 ac

I don&#39;t think beeing slowed every once and awhile is as bad as this ...
    [/b]
    Your right its not as bad. The feeling you got over this though is how we feel about current Ice rate. If the above happened everyone would be on here complained about the increased duffs. I wouldnt be a retard about it. I be like yeh it is amazing the new duffs yeh its over powered but im loving it. At least own up to it.

Why would it be discussed by many ppl and be the only thing I here in vent all the time now ., arrk crap slowed cure plz. Bang cure umm bro i need cure again im slowed again. Dude fucking wait im stil curing myself. Ok ok there u go cured u again. bang we both iced again wow this it retarded. Ok where is that noobie ice mage. Yeh over there. ok sweet go ill keep cureing you. ok he is maliced. Dont worry here comes ya cure ok mage dead thank god for that. Ok lets cure AGAIN and kill the rest now that we can move.

That is what its like whenPKn and one of the good ice mages are around we sporting sweet GR but dont matter. Raiding EW is like a formk of ninja now have to go in supa quick and get the ice mage dont even bother with priest anymore. Searching for ice so we can actuall move to attack. Its not bad all the time cos there isnt always a ice mage aaround but when there is its unbearable to be spamming cures all the time. just to move 10 steps.

...arrk crap slowed cure plz. Bang cure umm bro i need cure again im slowed again. Dude fucking wait im stil curing myself. Ok ok there u go cured u again. bang we both iced again wow this it retarded. Ok where is that noobie ice mage. Yeh over there. ok sweet go ill keep cureing you. ok he is maliced. Dont worry here comes ya cure ok mage dead thank god for that. Ok lets cure AGAIN and kill the rest now that we can move.

.....Raiding EW is like a formk of ninja now have to go in supa quick and get the ice mage dont even bother with priest anymore. Searching for ice so we can actuall move to attack. Its not bad all the time cos there isnt always a ice mage aaround but when there is its unbearable to be spamming cures all the time. just to move 10 steps.[/b]
    hahaha this made me laugh :lol:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Havoc - Seriously your now taking this too far and you are getting out of order with other users on the forums. Ice is more effective these days , so what big deal as Cama said some where see it as a new challange and advancment in the game. Your pissed because you can&#39;t solo because of when you get slowed? What do you do when you get fully duffed? This thread has now gone on long enough and I for one am sick of how warriors bitch about how they can&#39;t solo. FFS this game is based on team work and the warrior is a class that has to use the support of others , ie you cry buff , wolf , swift ( sometimes str ).

Anyway this threads gone on far too long already and it is starting to get into flames because of people stupidity to understand different classes. If you want to keep moaning about this shit go do it on the offical forums and see if they will give a shit.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718