Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Lower ice %

This is a discussion on Lower ice % within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when i run into mages aoe i use ice belt+2 gob parts(192GR) and i still get iced....
Page: 2

Subzero

when i run into mages aoe i use ice belt+2 gob parts(192GR) and i still get iced.

Nick

idk what to say , sometimes u have luck not getting iced. but like before it was unfair aswell. mage could hardly slow anyone.

same for a warrior, legcut / scream was mostly not workin

It does seem that warriors are effected more by ice than rouges / priests[/b]
    Well, warriors have to have some disadvantage ...

Honestly now, I was ice even before the patch and while its a bit annoying that every one is ice now I stil think the slow rate before was too low. It needed raising, maybe not so much, but it definately needed raising. There were ppl I coudl never slow, even if I tried for 5 mins. That did not make sense.

I have not played enough to be able to tell you how bad it is now. In the parties I have pk'ed since I started playing again priests had to spam cures to get rid of parasite, malice, subside and all duffs imaginable anyway so its hard to tell. But I dont think it works 100%. Just becase it now works better than it used to there are many more ice mages around, which also means you get slowed more often.

i get slowed all time from mages...wtf..
    60-70% of a glacier skill is slow..

Banned

turks use hack program for make skill effects near 100% thats why...

i get scream, ice and bla bla also with MAGIC SHIELD on (mean like 140/150 resist) and this happen 95% of the times

Banned

same with scream / leg cut[/b]
    true, i get screamed almost 90% of the time.

when i use magic shield on my rogue it almost blocks everything (leg cuts , screams and LR) expect ice it doesnt help at all against ice attacks
    sometimes when i get ganged banged i use like 3 or 4 cure pots to be able to just to run thx to gay ice <_<

ye it stupid, you get iced once means you need to town or be ready for death. cure doesnt solve problem anymore cose it looks like

ice -> cure -> ice -> cure -> ice -> cure -> legcut -> cure -> ice -> cure -> scream -> cure -> ice arrow -> cure -> ice -> cure -> leg cut -> cure -> ice arrow -> cure -> ice -> cure -> scream -> cure -> ice -> cure -> DEAD

i was chasing a fire mage today for 10min, he just kept icing and runing as a FIRE mage, i got around 100GR-bp and he still iced me as a fire mage so yea gues they fuked it up

you guys have from 2k to 4k ap, not all mages r lvl 80 and most of them warriors kill them in 3-5 hits, no words to rogues... and you complain if the cheapest and with lowest ac class gets an advantage that was suposed to be a part of the game since mgames developed it? jeez... im glad that mages can slow now, ice skills where a piece of shit for pvp, no point on having an ice mage

and the chill effect doesnt last for 2-3 min like a debuff... what a bunch of pussies (and no, i dont have a mage, i use a priest and a rogue)

wildcatalley

i agree 15seconds for blizzard is too long...5 seconds would be adequate but anything under 10...but whats worse?

when fire paper mages with very low int and some fire staff, are able to slow 100 percent. i dont think a paper mage should slow as well, and especially a fire mage with a fire staff should not be as successful in PK with ice attacks. No one can argue that any mages ice should work in XP, but i hate when little paper fire mages can slow me for 15 seconds with one random ice skill

I know that when i played archer "ICE SHOT" worked 95% of time on warrior....was before Moradon patch though so idk....

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

all this means is no more soloing for warriors and priests/rogues need to get on their game and stop being lazy fucks and CURE

only reason ur all bitching about this is because ur SOLOING in a TEAM based game...if u did team pvp u wouldnt be whining as much cuz ud have priests/rogues curing u and ud have mages tping u to save ur ass until the priests/rogues cure u

tuttzilla

i agree ice % needs to be lowered a lot, same with legcut which seems to be almost 100% on me as well...

to all u warriors saying scream never works, it seems to get me every fcking time and its almost as annoying as parasite ( dont get me started on that joke of a friggin skill...)

and i cant help but laugh at all of u sneakely blaming these problems on turks

Gollum is right
    it seems that every turkish mage that ices me succeeds to slow but when I use it , it just doesnt work :S[/b]
    lol, not wanting to start any fights or anything.. :unsure:

I think that the fact that 15 seconds is an alright time...but what i hate is that once its off... they can use the same skill again. and again., and again. its like aoeing humans. i remember in war yesterday trying to take out the warder. wed RUSH!!! and then all efforts would stop because ONE ice mage would use a 60 nova. and it was over for us ALL.. maybe make the casting time longer or sumthing, cause right now its ridiculous. and maybe only make blade, lvl 51 skill, and aoes slow.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast