Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Lower ice %

This is a discussion on Lower ice % within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wen im rushing or something i get iced cure iced cure iced cure iced and so on for the whole ...
Page: 3

wen im rushing or something i get iced cure iced cure iced cure iced and so on for the whole time that im in pk

Well i think when mages run into a melee its either slow or die because they dont have much def and hp unless they got uber uniques. but stil i admit slow rate is realy high.

NaidenZ

w/o glacier pot and ice belt
    i get iced like 99% of the times
    but w/ glacier pot nd ice belt I get iced like 40% or so , and that&#39;s pretty decent at least >_<
    I carry like 30 glacier pots and some on letter , when I gets 0 glacier pot then /TOWN

and then all efforts would stop because ONE ice mage would use a 60 nova. and it was over for us ALL..[/b]
    It was over for you all because none of you had a priest to cure them, not because someone slowed you.

maybe make the casting time longer or sumthing, cause right now its ridiculous. and maybe only make blade, lvl 51 skill, and aoes slow.[/b]
    Have you played mage? It is frustratingly slow to cast as it is, plus I can be interrupted while I do so. Get a good sin on me and I wont be able to cast any novas whatsoever until he dies.
    Mage is the only class along with archer that has to stand to use their dmg skills. When I chase 1 warrior he will outrun me, simply because of the time I waste casting. I need to be able to slow him to catch up with him. We have 2 skills only that can be used in close fight (and which dont do particularly high damage) - for the rest of the time we need to make sure we find a safe place to stand and cast.
    No. Casting times and cool down times for mages are already long enough - too long given the other classes can combo their skills ridiculously fast.
    In a game without combo, it might have beed a valid idea. But not in this one.

And why limit the spells? Not all of them slow to begin with and ice mages have one less skill (lvl 54) anyway. Plus it would completely mess up the way we xp. Lvl 51,57 and 70 are the skills you cant run away from - those NEED to slow otherwise they will be pointless, given they also have a limited range.

As to the issue of low level paper fire mages being able to slow: why not? A low level bp healer/duffer will malice me, parasite me etc ... how is that diferent? Why should mages only be able to use their primary skills and not their secondary?

You guys just miss the days of 3-hit paper mages. Get a priest to cure you get a sin to annoy the mage and you will be fine.

PS: I am really wondering what ppl would say if someone found a way to cancel the animation of mage spells. Given the reactions we get everytime the class gets something that makes them more than tp bitches or nova town machines, I presume ppl would just go mental about a "bug" like that.

look, imo the ice works just fine...and its not 100% or 90% like some people are saying here...

Don&#39;t wine because u couldn&#39;t kill the ice mage in 2-3hits like u were used to probably

didinino

good job! make ice mages useless!
    stop crying and stop running from middle.

i liked it better after first patch where every single scream worked and all ice was 100%
    i could easily take down those NOOBS who spike me and run away like bunch of pu$$ies.

instead changing the % of skills ask them to fix diez 1 Experience bug that would already make tons of people happy !!! Get your ice pots with you or get a ice mage in your party ORRR get a partycurer.

I fought today vs a warrior i think he was about - + lvl 77 1vs1 in bowl. Offcourse i slowed him but onces he was near me my hp was going so hard down you can&#39;t imagine. Luckly i slowed him i could take some distance again and beat him up again. The slow rate evens up the chars. I got my spells he got his attack power.

but again don&#39;t compain about the slow rates and craps, go fix diez 1 !!!!! the xp bug and the king&#39;s treasury chest !!!! i can&#39;t even make xp events on diez 2 !!! go help me for that instead of these skill issues

walkitout

pff lol , just run with a priest next to u :P ull just ask cure ^_^ and rape ice mages(they are weak already) they DESERVE a chance too

i dont know why, but glacier pots heavily reduces ice arrow shots. if i dont have gr pot on, ice arrow slows me like 95%...but when i have it on it doesnt work. i was chasing this archer who was running away and just stoping to ice arrow me and none of it worked. soon as gr pot weared off he slowed me

but gr pot has a little impact on ice mages, it reduces maybe for 10-15%, i mean it looks a bit better with it on, but still slow % is very high

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

its ok to increase the ice succes rate but i used my personal shield (+5) + glacier pot and got more then 200 gr with it and i still get iced. my priest with like 150gr didnt got iced. they should reduce it abit again or make it for all classes the same succes rate at least. a solo warrior will get iced and debuffed as hell and is not able to pk alone that well.

its ok to increase the ice succes rate but i used my personal shield (+5) + glacier pot and got more then 200 gr with it and i still get iced. my priest with like 150gr didnt got iced. they should reduce it abit again or make it for all classes the same succes rate at least. a solo warrior will get iced and debuffed as hell and is not able to pk alone that well.[/b]
    its not ment for warrior to pk solo. game disagners dont give a rats ass for the fact that most ppl like to go solo with warrior

waton

hmm, i think it depends on the items the slawezr (mage - warrior) has and your gear can get a bit against it..

it is known that dex increase the rate to succesfull legcut - scream and also for defending about the rate..
    for mages it is the more on int the more succesfull it is i guess (at least it is so for stun)

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

good job! make ice mages useless!
    stop crying and stop running from middle.

i liked it better after first patch where every single scream worked and all ice was 100%
    i could easily take down those NOOBS who spike me and run away like bunch of pu$$ies.[/b]
    if u consider ice mages useless before this % increase then u either never played with a good ice or u never were a good ice mage

last days all time cut letting is 80%..
    wtf?all time slow from mages with ice belt..
    wtf..

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Didn&#39;t read the topic but +1 to it, mage&#39;s piss me off so bad these days.

LvL 80 Mage + Brain + Items > All h34r:

Even if I use glacier pots at towers, I get iced 4/5 most of the time, like, WTF.

/Useless_warrior_earrings.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast