Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Lower ice %

This is a discussion on Lower ice % within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; all this means is no more soloing for warriors and priests/rogues need to get on their game and stop being ...
Page: 4

all this means is no more soloing for warriors and priests/rogues need to get on their game and stop being lazy fucks and CURE
    only reason ur all bitching about this is because ur SOLOING in a TEAM based game...if u did team pvp u wouldnt be whining as much cuz ud have priests/rogues curing u and ud have mages tping u to save ur ass until the priests/rogues cure u[/b]

That's all that needs to be said. There's your answer

ko4eva

YES PLEASE LETS ALL MAKE POST ABOUT THIS IN K2 FORUM, i hate freakin mage and warrior like 90% of the time slows you or stun you its freaking going outta control arggg

tamachan

My Suggestion is that u quit ko if u feel stress or fustration playing it.. K2 will never listen to your words... Most of u people Suggested making the pots in npc cheaper... what did k2 do? put pots in PUS.. -_- just use ur money to buy something that is real...
    Its only a suggestion

Havoc2

I read all the posts and it's all based on personal opinion on who wants to pk solo and who doesn't. Its a game that is ment to be played in parties, got that much. Now any old school players answer this question, not asking AHM guy that flamed. But anyone that is actually oldschool (I have played 3 years myself and I know what I'm speaking of). When we used to pk and an ice mage dropped his ice nova, how many people out of the 8 man party would end up iced? I remember it was always atleast 2 if the nova hit all 8 party members

thats a 25% ice percentage. Now, that same percentage counted for all aoe attacks. You could cure those 2 people but then a 45 or a second nova came, maybe this time it iced 3 people but different people. That is how ice used to help players and that is how it was meant to be. If you take the 25% and quadripple it and take 5% away you end up with 95%, which is exactly what we have. It has gone from icing just a few members of a party to icing the entire nation chasing you, which is patheticly boring.

If ice percentage was reduced to even 40% I would be satisfied because then GR actually gets factored in. 40% is 3 members of an 8 man party to 4 members of an 8 man party. Heres another example, were playing fuked up KO now and you come across a mage party *8v8* and that mage party has 1 ice mage and 6 fire mages with 45 ice aoe. Who wins? When those mages have a brain, your iced ALL-THE-TIME. It's like aoeing EW's for them "Oh shit 1 isn't slowed *casts chill* "there we go, back into the luer now".

Regular KO, you come across mages. Plain and simple.
    YOU-STAND-A-CHANCE

But you have party cure now Havok, when you did not back then. Priest only has to cast one spell to cure the whole of his party, regardless of how many of them are slowed. 4 party curers on a nation attack and if ice was reduced we would never be able to slow down a rush regardless of how many ice mages there were.
    Plus when I throw an ice nova not all 8 are slowed anyway. Try a mage and you wil see what I mean.

If you alone come accross a party of 8 who have brains you should be dead regardless of their class:
    If they are priests u will be parasited, maliced & subsided and then helis'ed dead in 3 hits.
    If they are warriors u will be gangbanged dead in 1 second, after being screamed to the spot.
    If they are sins or archers the same. (And btw, why do archers interrupt my spells? Its ridiculous: now I cant even cast safely even if I am away from the fight)

Why should a party of 7 mages & 1 priest with brains have any difficulty killing you? They are 8 and you are 1.
    If you have a party you CAN win - see EW raiding parties who do fine.

But you have party cure now Havok, when you did not back then. Priest only has to cast one spell to cure the whole of his party, regardless of how many of them are slowed.[/b]
    +1

also havoc if you can do something about the xp in diez 1 i think it h as much more importance then this skill which priests can cure (and partycure is spammable !!!)

NaidenZ

whatever people says,
    I'll tell how I make Pk at akara
    iron belt at inn
    ice belt using 24/7
    I'm still wondering why I bought iron belt if i dont use it...

edit :

even if you have a priest with you , nd you are aganist 20 guys, if the priest cure u he might die since 20 guys are on him but if he dont cure me , i wont be able to kill bcz 1 hit , the orc/human runs nd too far ! .... ....nd if you want kill the gay ice mage, he will run even if you kill him you will have to let your priest alone nd he will die anyway...

at least, that isn't funny for me

ice is like 100% now , the should reduce to 70% or so.

+1

also havoc if you can do something about the xp in diez 1 i think it h as much more importance then this skill which priests can cure (and partycure is spammable !!!)[/b]
    correct me if I'm wrong , but you need to be buffer for get party cure right ? so you gonna pk with a bufer instead of a holy ? yeah.. that's really nice

even if you have a priest with you , nd you are aganist 20 guys, if the priest cure u he might die since 20 guys are on him but if he dont cure me , i wont be able to kill bcz 1 hit , the orc/human runs nd too far ! ....[/b]
    Again : one warrior and one priest against 20 will (and should) die, regardless of ice success rate.

NaidenZ

Again : one warrior and one priest against 20 will (and should) die, regardless of ice success rate.[/b]
    is a way of say actually its like 10 anyway read my post again, I've edited somethings nd get my point

Thijsoord

ill get sick of the shock stun its just not funny anymore :/

ill get sick of the shock stun its just not funny anymore :/[/b]
    mine doesnt work very well :/

Havoc i dont know with which priests do u play, i never let my party stuck cuz of ice or anything else.

and for ur question :
    The ice % is crazy with more then 215 glacier ressist i getting stuck evrytime that ice hits me.
    i voting for make the % of ice lower !

wildcatalley

i made a post like this on official forums like 4 months ago after getting slowed for all most an entire BDW, what took you guys so long?

is a way of say actually its like 10 anyway read my post again, I've edited somethings nd get my point[/b]
    Even if it is 10, you expect to win? Plus, you dont mind being maliced, subsided and parasited, but do you mind being iced. You have a priest - I am sure he has to cure duffs, why cant he cure ice? I still can't get the point.

tip: get an archer or sin to annoy the mage.

chimera2888

lolz i get iced now even when im not in the nova range h34r:
    retarded yes
    turkish hacks maybe

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast