Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Lower ice %

This is a discussion on Lower ice % within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've played a mage ice nd I did pk with a mage ice and I think i have some fraps ...
Page: 9

I've played a mage ice nd I did pk with a mage ice and I think i have some fraps somewhere in my disk doing 10vs3 nd shits like that
    1 war+ 1 priest+1 warrior, and trust me when a support mage is A GOOD ONE he wont need ice too much.
    I'm talking about months ago, in logos before this gay patch... when my brother played IceTime...

I suppose you mean by this that the mage has hp / ac pumped, agreed by doing so he can run around like a headless turkey and tp his killed teammates back ... and thats it, cuz he doesn't need ice right? the whole freaking idea of a support mage was behind the ability to slow, and tp'ing fallen comrades back. Slow so you can keep that pesky big warrior away from your friend the rouge while he's going afther the enemies mage? Slow the party chasing you so you can run ahead a bit and tp your party over there to whoop there ass? YES, thats a support mage.

a nice mage, isn't only if he can slow everyone it means helps doing tp, running away nd tp people who is dieing and ofc using his nova/blizar when is possible.

and thus ice'ing them? yeah indeed, tp run and ICE ... take the ice away and waw, such a fun time beeing a mage huh?

seems like you have never played with a goooood ice mage support.
    MOST mages likes this new ice than works 100% because most of them are papers, or using complete/crimsong and most on mp whatever
    at least, my brother with his mage icetime on logos , lvl 70 , points exactly for wear crimsom and rest in hp .

Lets see, support ice mage stats for crimson and glacier erion, yeh u got that right, good job. However thanks to the higher slow rate, ice mages no longer have to purely hp build to even have a chance at surviving in the cz ... When the rate was lower and you were an ice mage most of the time slow failed, which means you got smacked around allot => hp build. Now we can switch to doing some damage, getting some kills, having fun like we would on fire or light ... All it does is making the game more balanced for ice mages, who can finnaly be more than a rag doll to be beaten around and tp his dead buddies back. ( no offence to the support ice mages out there, you guys really are a great asset to a pk party )

that's a good mage support.

yeh

You should have played with him , so you can know what means a good ice mage support and realize ice isn't everything and realize you don't need than your ice works 100% for helps alot in a party.

I'm not crying anyway , I can live with it but k2 failed changing ice rate too much... it was like 30-40% but now its 100% -_- even a lvl 45 mage who made his account some hours ago can slow you -__-

and? does that keep you from killing him 1 hit? NO! Can he kill u while ur slowly walking at him? NO ... there we go, matter dealt with

forgot ice blade works now too =(

Doesn't lightning blade stun too? Its only natural that ice blade slows then ...

[/b]
    The way i see it the only use a support mage has to you is to be able to get you back into the battle ( so that you don't have to run all the way back to bowl or ob ) the second after you died so you can go steal some of your lost np's back. Or to keep you from losing the precious ofcourse ...

FFS people just realize this, all the ice attacks of an ice mage do is keeping you still. They won't be the ones killing you, their party members will, and for that they have to come upclose, resulting in a man to man fight again. If ur good u'll win, if u suck meh die! If u run solo , then stop beeing so stupid to charge a mage head on where he can see you coming, we have no eyes in the back of our virtual heads, ... go go ? I've seen several rouges adapting to current pk styles, they always come at me in a big big arch around my nova's ...

chook

why r there ice mages here saying they beat ppl up?

ice is support if ur putting stats in mp(besides wats needed for armour/staff) go back to fire or ardream......

and as for slow rate stop fukin crying get GR from ur mage and ull b fine

yes GR because it works now notice b4 patch everyone got FR cause ice nvr worked now ice works u get GR it helps

ArminVanBuuren

When I get iced I say geee...again? but then I see the damage gotten from it and I start laughing xD

I agree with robintjeuh, ppl needs to adapt to different pk styles, if not they will die in game eventually.

soyouthink

I love that ppl think ice mage must be support. I just switched from fire to ice and i hit almost as hard. I hit more hard with my blade now which i find other then my novas is my main skill. Hitting low 600-700 sometimes more with blade. Novas hitting 850-950 with novas. Its going to be fun when i hit lvl 79+ and get full mp. Its not as much as many melee but to slow and armor not effecting damages, mages can sometimes hit harder then others. Cant change some ppls mined for thinking mage = support, but if u are a mage and in a good mage party we know better

NaidenZ

The way i see it the only use a support mage has to you is to be able to get you back into the battle ( TESTAMENT. [/size][/b]
    your way for reply is just retarded.

at least , for your first sentence

my brother liked to play mage reallly much , he even wanted to be mage ice again but he started to play as rogue because a mage can't help too much in the beginning of a new server like for boss nd xp

IF YOU WANT KILL , THEN CHOSE A MELE.

at the end which size you used , ? more bigger, more i can't see

I'm not blind btw.

IF YOU WANT KILL , THEN CHOSE A MELE.[/b]
    IF YOU WANT NOT BE ICED THEN CHOOSE OTHER GAME

Sorry, but could not resist this :P

NaidenZ

IF YOU WANT NOT BE ICED THEN CHOOSE OTHER GAME

Sorry, but could not resist this :P[/b]
    this topic was made for something, for try to let everyone understand ice rate should be reduced a bit-

I'm not crying anyway , I can live with it but k2 failed changing ice rate too much... it was like 30-40% but now its 100% even a lvl 45 mage who made his account some hours ago can slow you -__-[/b]
    like I said, I can live with it ,so I don't have to chose another game.

wildcatalley

I love playing my ice mage with 200mp 160 int...damage is so nice and novas do enough to ks pretty well. Its beautiful to do 500+ and slow. Wouldn't any warrior wish he could spam legcut for 500 damage. Duh, of course. With HP armors and HP jewelry, you can still have ok def and hp. Go Go offensive ice mages!

wildcatalley

Why I get slowed 1 time on 2 or 3 if I have like not even 60 Glacier resist?

this topic was made for something, for try to let everyone understand ice rate should be reduced a bit-[/b]
    We understand that, hence we are debating in a generally civilised manner; but you must also understand that other people may have a different opinion, as many here do. And as you try to convince ppl that ice success should be reduced, so others try to make everyone understand that ice success rate is fine as it is.
    Its a forum ffs, everyone is entitled to their opinion and they don't need you to tell them its retarded, just because you think differently.

like I said, I can live with it ,so I don't have to chose another game.[/b]
    But that is the point, mages can kill quite well, so they dont have to choose melee.

NaidenZ

We understand that, hence we are debating in a generally civilised manner; but you must also understand that other people may have a different opinion, as many here do. And as you try to convince ppl that ice success should be reduced, so others try to make everyone understand that ice success rate is fine as it is.
    Its a forum ffs, everyone is entitled to their opinion and they don't need you to tell them its retarded, just because you think differently.
    But that is the point, mages can kill quite well, so they dont have to choose melee.[/b]
    you also can understad what I said

your way for reply is just retarded.[/b]
    did you saw how he replied me ? ,at least for me I had to take like 10 minutes for realize what he was trying to reply
    I didn't said he is retarded / or his opinion is retarded

I said , his way for reply is just retarded.

there is a option for quote, which allows you to quote what a guy said so everyone can reply nd/ understand easily .

I'll ICE YOUR ASS WITH PLEASURE xD

ICE FOR LIFE ^^

AND WHEN I SEE YOU, BELIEVE ME ILL ICE YOU AND PM YOU BECAUSE YOU WAS CRYING ON THIS FORUM ABOUT MY ICE.

ILL ICE YOU ALL THE WAY.

<3<3<3

ICE ICE BABY

dumb warrżon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

i saw it several times again. even a lvl 60 mage ice me with gr pot+personal shield+5 (-> 225 gr) and i cant do shit against it. this shouldnt be and they need to lower the succes rate. i cant pk solo since i am getting spamm duffed and ice all the time. with duffs and ice i am not a tank anymore and getting killed like a fly sometimes <_<

The way i see it the only use a support mage has to you is to be able to get you back into the battle ( so that you don&#39;t have to run all the way back to bowl or ob ) the second after you died so you can go steal some of your lost np&#39;s back. Or to keep you from losing the precious ofcourse ...

FFS people just realize this, all the ice attacks of an ice mage do is keeping you still. They won&#39;t be the ones killing you, their party members will, and for that they have to come upclose, resulting in a man to man fight again. If ur good u&#39;ll win, if u suck meh die! If u run solo , then stop beeing so stupid to charge a mage head on where he can see you coming, we have no eyes in the back of our virtual heads, ... go go ? I&#39;ve seen several rouges adapting to current pk styles, they always come at me in a big big arch around my nova&#39;s ...[/b]
    ice mages were good before the patch, with a gg priest and ice support it was possible to do 3vs20&#39;s on new servers. a good ice mage wont need the 90% success rate or what ever it is to be good in cz.

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast