Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Lower prices at D1 Delos and Moradon NPC's by 10%

This is a discussion on Lower prices at D1 Delos and Moradon NPC's by 10% within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; in my eyes this is just an "forgive us for what we did" action[/b] and this is the post that ...
Page: 2

sexy Owa

in my eyes this is just an "forgive us for what we did" action[/b]
    and this is the post that will turn this topic into another huge drama filled diez flame war.

if you really want to start lowering potion prices, have your clannies start duping again :lol:

warriorsPriest

and this is the post that will turn this topic into another huge drama filled diez flame war.

if you really want to start lowering potion prices, have your clannies start duping again :lol:[/b]
    +1

btw yours isnt too different from mine

Now everyone say THX THX THX
    But have like 3-4 topics u flamming them hauhauhauhaua

U guys have more then 1 face....
    GL[/b]
    +1

once again, this is not ur server u have NOTHING to do in this post...

if you really want to start lowering potion prices, have your clannies start duping again :lol:[/b]
    flame wars start because of this type of stupid comments which are only trash talk with no backup also..i really expected much much more from you...

ps: this is my first and only post here, this is something being done for you pple that cant afford pots and this is how you say thanks, nice to see you do realize he can put it +10% and keep gaining more money instead of -10% and help all diez? oh well ^^ gl then
    also i really think comments like warriorsPriest and owa's should be punished cus these are the ones that start flame wars

fatale

BlackLord would have posted these kind of things every once and then but he could not because his account was banned. He is just doing it because he can use his account yet.
    Flame addicted people must be just like you.

I have read somewhere, if you flame a topic you will either get a warning or a ban for x days. Not sure.

Where are the MODs?

Banned

Don't flame here. He's just trying to be a nice guy, so show a little respect.

sexy Owa

BlackLord would have posted these kind of things every once and then but he could not because his account was banned. He is just doing it because he can use his account yet.
    Flame addicted people must be just like you.

I have read somewhere, if you flame a topic you will either get a warning or a ban for x days. Not sure.

Where are the MODs?[/b]
    flame addicted? i only flame where i feel its deserved. killedby has always been a trash clan ever sence i started playing this game. whether it was bug abusing or just being annoying pieces of shit they have ALWAYS been a bad example of what a clan should be. i dont have respect for those who have ruined this game, even if they do a "nice" thing like lower the costs of potions.

flame addicted? i only flame where i feel its deserved. killedby has always been a trash clan ever sence i started playing this game. whether it was bug abusing or just being annoying pieces of shit they have ALWAYS been a bad example of what a clan should be. i dont have respect for those who have ruined this game, even if they do a "nice" thing like lower the costs of potions.[/b]
    i said i wouldnt post more but oh well..maybe u understood wrong but fatale's english is not perfect, and about kb being bad example of what a clan should be :lol: maybe thats why KB is delos castle holder, both clans are top clans of server and control isiloon and felankor kills :unsure: if thats bad example i wonder what a good one is :/

ps: stick to topic pls, either say thanks for what he is doing for diez server or dont post at all..

fatale

flame addicted? i only flame where i feel its deserved. killedby has always been a trash clan ever sence i started playing this game. whether it was bug abusing or just being annoying pieces of shit they have ALWAYS been a bad example of what a clan should be. i dont have respect for those who have ruined this game, even if they do a "nice" thing like lower the costs of potions.[/b]

It's not the first time of lowering costs of potions, maybe the first time to post it. It's ONLY an info, take it or leave it.
    If you want to start a hate post then do it on your own, stop flaming here shitbag. Go make your own topic.
    I say it again, this is only an info. May I kick this into your little wrinkled brain? Guess this wont change anything.
    Pathetic.

sexy Owa

i said i wouldnt post more but oh well..maybe u understood wrong but fatale's english is not perfect, and about kb being bad example of what a clan should be :lol: maybe thats why KB is delos castle holder, both clans are top clans of server and control isiloon and felankor kills :unsure: if thats bad example i wonder what a good one is :/
    ps: stick to topic pls, either say thanks for what he is doing for diez server or dont post at all..[/b]
    good clans are based on more then boss kills and ranking lists -.-

ps: stick to topic pls, either say thanks for what he is doing for diez server or dont post at all..[/b]
    I say it again, this is only an info.[/b]
    So we are only allowed to say thank you or not speak at all?
    Interesting notion of what a forum is about ...

And btw, you will not convince me or indeed many here that he is doing it for the good of the Diex server lol.

PS1: Sorry for adding to the flames but I could never resist laughing at a good joke :P
    PS2: If this is for info only and not for receiving "thanks" then please lock.

sexy Owa

So we are only allowed to say thank you or not speak at all?
    Interesting notion of what a forum is about ...

And btw, you will not convince me or indeed many here that he is doing it for the good of the Diex server lol.
    PS1: Sorry for adding to the flames but I could never resist laughing at a good joke :P
    PS2: If this is for info only and not for receiving "thanks" then please lock.[/b]
    Glad im not alone :/

konj

good clans are based on more then boss kills and ranking lists -.-[/b]
    They do have skilled people.. when i pk with them and priests i never die =\
    <3 kb :P

its a pretty cool thing to do, he doesnt need to help anyone... if you guys got him king and now dont agree you guys are to be blamed

Scandium

Read carefully this sig please

@Stunner : Forums have been made for let ppl tell there opinion free till if it is wrong or right.....now for who is the flame engineer you need to look at the mirror, 2 pages topic you replied the most here.....is not your personal forum neither your personal topic here.....take a breath and follow the signature

PEACEEEEEE

Seeing as Diez economy is so bad at the moment, and many cant afford pots or do a proper repot to keep enjoying game in pk or xp, as Delos castle holder I&#39;ve decided to lower npc prices by 10% to help game economy for those who are having trouble by paying repots to do what they want.

(This counts also for everything else you can you at NPC&#39;s such as BUS etc.)

Peace.[/b]
    thx peace

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast