Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Lower prices at D1 Delos and Moradon NPC's by 10%

This is a discussion on Lower prices at D1 Delos and Moradon NPC's by 10% within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; imma spend some million on pots then i guess...
Page: 3

Infra

imma spend some million on pots then i guess

Banned

mansur i think itsa very very good gesture for you to do this and i hope you continue it but next time do it while your clan is under attack and has tons of topics against them cause right now it makes you look more guilty as if your trying to change the subject of kb

this is just advise not a flame....just seems like you have alterior motives by doing this "all of a sudden after a topic and ss's about kb"

just do it in a regular basis if it really is a act of kindness and respect to the other players

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

mansur i think itsa very very good gesture for you to do this and i hope you continue it but next time do it while your clan is under attack and has tons of topics against them cause right now it makes you look more guilty as if your trying to change the subject of kb

this is just advise not a flame....just seems like you have alterior motives by doing this "all of a sudden after a topic and ss's about kb"

just do it in a regular basis if it really is a act of kindness and respect to the other players[/b]
    On that note I think it is a good time to close this

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123