Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lunar War lvl 70+ pls

This is a discussion on Lunar War lvl 70+ pls within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; should they close off lunar war to lvl 70+? ive been going to more lunar wars recently and noticed that ...
Page: 1

should they close off lunar war to lvl 70+?

ive been going to more lunar wars recently and noticed that a good amount of dlw lvl 60- get in so that they can monument leech.

was thinking that they should raise the lvl cap to 70+ because, most characters under lvl 70 are useless versus lvl 72-80s...im thinking only 60/60 build lvl 69 priests would come in handy...aside from that, most other builds would be ineffective.

Banned

some people have lich quests which are impossible to do without going to lunar war. It would never work and would be stupid anyways.

some people have lich quests which are impossible to do without going to lunar war. It would never work and would be stupid anyways.[/b]

so sacrifice the balance of the war so that a handful of noobs can do their little lich quest?

riiiiight.

maybe removing the lich quest would be best?

lil_mageskillz

i like the dlw chars, there fun to kill.

Banned

so sacrifice the balance of the war so that a handful of noobs can do their little lich quest?

riiiiight.

maybe removing the lich quest would be best?[/b]
    what about new servers that come out? no one will be going to lunar war for a bit huh? They made it open the level 70- for a reason. Some like to go to try to get warders for coins because some kings award people for warders and keepers, some even have good enough stats to pk and like to invade not only because they get to leech monument but because they get to kill other users who are not as good at game who still try to lvl in server 1 while they are being invaded. All in all it just wouldn't work out from my perspective and I really don't see how its harming your wars, to me just seems like more nps for the opposite nation.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

It shouldn't be 70+, but it should be 60+

what about new servers that come out? no one will be going to lunar war for a bit huh? They made it open the level 70- for a reason. Some like to go to try to get warders for coins because some kings award people for warders and keepers, some even have good enough stats to pk and like to invade not only because they get to leech monument but because they get to kill other users who are not as good at game who still try to lvl in server 1 while they are being invaded. All in all it just wouldn't work out from my perspective and I really don't see how its harming your wars, to me just seems like more nps for the opposite nation.[/b]

im going to refrain from taking an aggressive stance because this could turn out to be a flame war...
    btw - have some courtesy in not talking down to me...i just posted a topic. you have no idea who i am and i have no idea who you are...so be respectful.

anyhows.

this game has been around for 4-5 years, as far as usko is concerned...

back in the days, sure...it was ok for noobs to enter the war and the balance wouldnt be as shifted...

but nowadays, times are different. the lvl 70+ skills far outweigh the value of skillsets below lvl 70 to the point where if enough lower lvl people get in, it could drastically alter the outcome...

Banned

im going to refrain from taking an aggressive stance because this could turn out to be a flame war...
    btw - have some courtesy in not talking down to me...i just posted a topic. you have no idea who i am and i have no idea who you are...so be respectful.
    anyhows.

this game has been around for 4-5 years, as far as usko is concerned...

back in the days, sure...it was ok for noobs to enter the war and the balance wouldnt be as shifted...

but nowadays, times are different. the lvl 70+ skills far outweigh the value of skillsets below lvl 70 to the point where if enough lower lvl people get in, it could drastically alter the outcome...

....[/b]
    LoL? what are you talking about respect i simply stated my opinion i even said in my opinion. No disrespect intended bro, just giving you the thoughts you asked for.

Al3jo

you said is a game, so if some noobie want to go to the war for check how is he can go to the war, is a game isnt funny if you need be a vicious person, for that they make a bdw for low lvls too, but you can see that in the dlw they cant invade, so the game give they the opportunity to invade and maybe leech some nps in the monuments without having a big lvl or items.

some people have lich quests which are impossible to do without going to lunar war. It would never work and would be stupid anyways.[/b]
    Umm u know they dont need to be in war to do lich quest... they only need to go to invasion.. so what should be done is that they arnt allowed to enter during war.. but once invasion starts they can enter

i agree with sandman....they should put some limitations on war lvls. so i understand that 70 is hard to get for a new server. at least make it 60+ so the dlw chars wont enter....i know some will argue that some lvl 59s have better gear....but the problem with that is....they might fight when 20-30 humans are going together....but if only a party is going or just themselves....theyre not gona fight. wat really annoys me is when a dlw clan gets commander in lw and wastes the commander position bcuz they have no fckin clue wat to do. i think u kno who and wat clan im talking about....so they shud at least make it 60+....go ahead and get pissed off at me all pms in game and on ko4life r welcome....dont flame back on this topic tho...,

bumpy for gg sandman.

p.s. also....lich quest sucks. u can get that exp if u go to apos for 3 hours. instead of wasting weeks to get a symbol

Uzu

akara server is dead enough...

Richie

Oh my golly gosh!!
    Seriously it fucks me off so bad with all these dlw coming in, sitting in town while war is happening and then waiting to leach monument. Last 3 wars ive been to, ive had to leave to repot and could never enter again. Whilst im sitting at lunar, my clannies tell me theres like 100+ lvl "38-80" on seeking sitting in town. As im sitting there at lunar i also see lvl 53-80 buffers waiting to get in, but NO!!! they let in noobs with 200 ac instead of 350 ac.
    1 thing tho, it kinda balances out as both sides have the same problem. But IMO its just plain un fair. We cant enter DLW, why should they enter Lunar war?
    There has to be more sacrifices made if you only want an Ardream char. The game is being taken over by low lvl dlw chars and theres now only a small amount that choose to go 60+.
    Ardream at peak times has 500+ players. Ronark Land at peak times has 100 max.
    KingofKnight displays how many people are logged per server on their server status, my server has 1300+ players logged in 1st server...why is Ronark and Eslant always empty?

MAKE LUNAR WAR 60+ ATLEAST!!!!!!
    ps. the lich quest can also be made at 60+, theres no need to make the quest under 61.

StoneColdAngel

It shouldn't be 70+, but it should be 60+[/b]
    Yeah 60+ would be awesome and a different way to do the Lich Quest. Like mputting Lichs in Ardream and make then very hard to kill like a boss. Would be a new nice spot to rape :lol:

Oh my golly gosh!!
    Seriously it fucks me off so bad with all these dlw coming in, sitting in town while war is happening and then waiting to leach monument. Last 3 wars ive been to, ive had to leave to repot and could never enter again. Whilst im sitting at lunar, my clannies tell me theres like 100+ lvl "38-80" on seeking sitting in town. As im sitting there at lunar i also see lvl 53-80 buffers waiting to get in, but NO!!! they let in noobs with 200 ac instead of 350 ac.
    1 thing tho, it kinda balances out as both sides have the same problem. But IMO its just plain un fair. We cant enter DLW, why should they enter Lunar war?
    There has to be more sacrifices made if you only want an Ardream char. The game is being taken over by low lvl dlw chars and theres now only a small amount that choose to go 60+.
    Ardream at peak times has 500+ players. Ronark Land at peak times has 100 max.
    KingofKnight displays how many people are logged per server on their server status, my server has 1300+ players logged in 1st server...why is Ronark and Eslant always empty?

MAKE LUNAR WAR 60+ ATLEAST!!!!!!
    ps. the lich quest can also be made at 60+, theres no need to make the quest under 61.[/b]
    +1. If somebody choose he will be ardream character then stay in ardream thats all.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast