Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Lunar War lvl 70+ pls

This is a discussion on Lunar War lvl 70+ pls within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well on diez its the hardcore dlw clans which go lw's to get warder's and keeper's and then go and ...
Page: 2

well on diez its the hardcore dlw clans which go lw's to get warder's and keeper's and then go and leech the rest of the lw

which just sux

seeing how most dlw clans which do this are human side

soo orcs mostly win all lw's bcuz we dun got the lvl 70+ ppl 2 help take monuments against the overpowered orc side

well on diez its the hardcore dlw clans which go lw's to get warder's and keeper's and then go and leech the rest of the lw

which just sux

seeing how most dlw clans which do this are human side

soo orcs mostly win all lw's bcuz we dun got the lvl 70+ ppl 2 help take monuments against the overpowered orc side[/b]
    Same in Beramus. This simply sucks. <_<

Low lvl&#39;s are so funny when u kill em ^_^ why u want get em off ....

Low lvl&#39;s are so funny when u kill em ^_^ why u want get em off ....[/b]
    yea its funny when your on the opposite nation and kill em

but when your on the same side as them it just piss&#39;s you off

bcuz they dont do shit to help win lw&#39;s

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Simple soloution they need 3 wars. DLW , and middle capped war where you can get a litch quest done and then a real war for the bigger levels.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Simple soloution they need 3 wars. DLW , and middle capped war where you can get a litch quest done and then a real war for the bigger levels.[/b]
    no that would sux, best is dlw for only 59 and lower, and lunar war, for ONLY 60+

imagine at the beginning of the new server having a 70+ war and ur like the only lvl 70, gg right?

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Your just mad cus you keep getting pwned by 59s

mindcrack

Your just mad cus you keep getting pwned by 59s [/b]
    70+ war is kinda bad idea, 60+ is good.
    60+ becouse then there will not be many who just sit in town, 60+ has some balls and maybe goes to make suicide time after time

ArminVanBuuren

actually having 2 wars (DLW and 60+) was always a good idea...but, face it guys, will never happen :P (c&#39;mon, we talk about K2 and MGames, right?)

BTW...I was able to fight equally and even beat some 72-75 chars being a lvl 69 only soooo... ^^

ItsAllStrength

dlw and 60- = free nps for high lvls

StoneColdAngel

dlw and 60- = free nps for high lvls [/b]
    You&#39;r so wrong there dude. I vs&#39;ed a lvl 70 sin as lvl 59 and owned him badly ^^ And I wasn&#39;t that good equied like many other ppl ^^

on my Diez sin I could hit a well geared lvl 80 Mage for 6k , I be one hitting DLW chars all day long. On Girakon my sin there is highly competive in CZ but in war I find I steam roll anything during invasions.

lil_mageskillz

60+ is good but not 70+, the lvl 60s need to have some fun in pk also since they cant live in cz.

StoneColdAngel

60+ is good but not 70+, the lvl 60s need to have some fun in pk also since they cant live in cz.[/b]
    That&#39;s why we need a - 69 pk zone. So people can actually pk without getting owned by lvl 80&#39;s.

because of fucking DCZ being 59 it killed off CZ in an instant. Part of the motivation I use to get was when a higher level would steam roll me. Now all I see it people doing DCZ and acting Mr big Bollocks because they think they are good. DCZ pisses me right off and making it a 69 cap again fucks me off tbh. I loved the old lvl 50 DLW was so much fun.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast