Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Clearing My Name

This is a discussion on Clearing My Name within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As you well probably know who I am and what has happened in my past. I do not mean to ...
Page: 1

LithiumBunny12

As you well probably know who I am and what has happened in my past. I do not mean to create this topic to start any flames or to get anyone upset. Currently I have payed beast and harlot and culexus back with waiting for paypal to clear. And I would like the chance to clear my name and If there has been anyone else please let me know or send me a pm and ill be willing to pay you in paypal or gbs whichever you prefer. This has bothered me for 2 years now and I needed to get this weight off my shoulders and this post is meant to be serious.

stefann

:huh:

Banned Senior Member

ahahahaha lol

Scam than Paying them after long time back than scam again but than more usd^^?

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

EPIC FAIL. <_<

LithiumBunny12

ahahahaha lol

Scam than Paying them after long time back than scam again but than more usd^^?[/b]
    Do you think honestly i would pay 600 dollars of my own money to do that?

If you are going to come here to flame me just please leave the topic.

Also honestly I could care less if you guys dislike me or not thats not what this is about at all. And I want to make sure you know that before you proceed to make a stupid comment that lowers your intelligence and makes you look immature.

0.o Wtf? Ryan Etzel? Aka Sybian? If this is you then you owe me about 250$ for my priest -.-

stefann

Start paying scammer....

Banned Senior Member

0.o Wtf? Ryan Etzel? Aka Sybian? If this is you then you owe me about 250$ for my priest -.-[/b]
    if hes Ryan Etzel than i hope he will get banned i rly hate that guy

sexy Owa

you scam and now that there is something interesting in ko for you to come back to you want to clear your name so this forum&#39;s market will be available to you? your not the only one -.- wapszer101, whassup, plenty of scammers are back on the new server and looking to clear their name and probably scam again :/ you&#39;ll have to do a lot more then pay people back. words are cheap -.-

Aquarius

you scam and now that there is something interesting in ko for you to come back to you want to clear your name so this forum&#39;s market will be available to you? your not the only one -.- wapszer101, whassup, plenty of scammers are back on the new server and looking to clear their name and probably scam again :/ you&#39;ll have to do a lot more then pay people back. words are cheap -.-[/b]
    sorry but you have no right what so ever to say anything about any scammer unless you know them personally, who says in the first place they were ever gone? and for a start give him a second chance, and just be very wary of them when making a trade... i personally think u deserve a 2nd chance :P

Banned

yeah, at least the guy is trying to pay what he scammed, at least give him that, to trust in him again its up to you, but i dont think he deserves to get flamed for trying to make it right, so pls stop being such childish with your comments.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Why they hell people will trust you with paypal when you obviously charged back before.

I think if you really want to clear your name I would set some strict terms like only acepting wester union. Lets face it your not the type of person these people will trust.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Why they hell people will trust you with paypal when you obviously charged back before.

I think if you really want to clear your name I would set some strict terms like only acepting wester union. Lets face it your not the type of person these people will trust.[/b]

can easily make every payments "non-rechargeable" on paypal.

you owe me 435$ please send them trough paypal

LithiumBunny12

Onslaught yes I do owe you for the dd helmet I do believe that is fair. But if your going to charge me with your priest because my friend Bafert had scammed you and I knew about It I do believe that is unfair. Also I have never charged back anyone in my whole ko career. Also I have done more successful trades then most people have here. I have made my fair share of mistakes I do agree with that but also I believe people should have a second chance. If I really wanted to scam people again I would not be here right now and I would not have spent the money that I have and I in a day to I can post that the payments were successful and my bank statement. I am not asking for you guys to like me or anything I would just like to repay back my debts to people who deserve them.

Also Felix, I dont mind agreeing with those terms either, and I understand that people will no longer trust me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast