Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

lunar war maps

This is a discussion on lunar war maps within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I like the boat map way better than the warder/keeper one. The warder/keeper one is very prone to wall hackers ...
Page: 1

mrmagic2008

I like the boat map way better than the warder/keeper one. The warder/keeper one is very prone to wall hackers and there's more action/strategy in taking the monuments in the boat map.

also, would like to see a 'capture the flag' type of map where you have to bring back the enemy's flag back to your base. Just like unreal tournament

Warder/Keeper

I just love the old LW map,I think the new one sux :P

RE5PECTmf

As a mage , always more prefered boat map :P Lot easier npage. Only good thing about w/keeper map is bombing jail ^^

Def, the og LW map

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

the ship 1, (saturday), because there is no jail, by sitting in jail, u waste ur scrolls which u pay real $$ for (sum ppl) which u can spend a shit load of time there for nothing, i prefer the saturday map, because u have 2 use strategy 2 win, vs killing a warder and keeper, btw, <3 the idea for capture the flag, i think that would be tight, but inorder 2 do that, it would be difficult 2 put it into game i think

/Agreed with Jdizzle though i like both maps cause they both have warders/keeper but old map = 2 minutes of wasted scroll time per death -.- You leave jail... Doors close... You get ganked by 90 humans.. You die... in jail again for another 2 minutes ._. thus wasting scroll time it gets aggravating really.

HotAsIce

I like the old ones better, they dn&#39;t let the mages ice you then go run around a corner so they can&#39;t attack. It makes it more obvious who is skilled. Although I suppose strategy can be placed in the skills area, but then again that would mean people running away from a vs would be considered skilled because they are strategic. The jail is annoying, but that can be avoided... don&#39;t die :P On that note, MashedTaters is a pwnage TPer ^^

&gt;AppleSauce&lt;

capture the flag type map would be easy to implement i say....

just make warder drop sumthing.....whoever looots then goes back and trade it to a npc....

and if they die they lose the item and need kill warder again :P

i remember that map that had the small doorways that you had to go through to get to the enemies side, and every single war it was just 1h of novaing that small doorway

Boyce

I like the boat map (smaller, newer one). Easier to get keepers/warders and more kill imo.

warder keeper ftw~!

boat map sucks balls epsecialy for bps and rogues , nowhere to run and cant tank 72 ppl at once with lag

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

the ship 1, (saturday), because there is no jail, by sitting in jail, u waste ur scrolls which u pay real $$ for (sum ppl) which u can spend a shit load of time there for nothing, i prefer the saturday map, because u have 2 use strategy 2 win, vs killing a warder and keeper, btw, <3 the idea for capture the flag, i think that would be tight, but inorder 2 do that, it would be difficult 2 put it into game i think[/b]
    wat kind of strategy is it to tp to the gate and kill the wardens in 30 seconds?

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

wat kind of strategy is it to tp to the gate and kill the wardens in 30 seconds?[/b]
    u dont win that war by killing the keepers, its about strategy and working 2gether 2 take down the monuements and take all 7 monumenets. have u never been 2 a war on saturday? lol, and p.s. i <3 that war cuz i ACTUALLY have a chance 2 kill a warder, vs where a rouge can get it b4 any1 else can, cuz i have gotten it a few times, and im a bp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast