Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

LurtzMF hacked

This is a discussion on LurtzMF hacked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hmm...was merching at a1...thought i should relog to a2 too set merch there, but couldnt log with my pass...so i ...
Page: 1

Thumbs down

Hmm...was merching at a1...thought i should relog to a2 too set merch there, but couldnt log with my pass...so i went recovered my password, KO lagy website >< when i reloged all items and cash were gone :|
    So standard thing eh? Dont have keylogers, i dont even type in my pass...so its not important how theyve done it. Made this post just to tell the ppl that know me that I wont be playing no more, ty all for good time, im always on msn :-)

BB

Banned

bb baba

G0D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How the fuck did this happen to you bro? wtf msg me on msn if you want comfort sex.

who the fack knows, played for 1.5years without anyproblems with hacking
    theyve manage to change my pass while i was reloging or something...and then to strip me naked while i was recovering it ^^ gg pro hackers
    and my secret answers for pass change are some really personal shit, witch only my sister/mother/gf would know (maybe KO db hacked? ares is empty almost)

and yes sex plx B)

im sorry for u

wideload620

i know how it feels and sorry to hear it happen to ya goodluck.

tamachan

im sorry for ur loss bro

Smoker

desilo se svima pa jebiga zivi se al ipak igra je igra ali ima finih ljudi ne
    just dont kill ya self bro

SilentDaemon

bye man

ministry

Hmm...was merching at a1...thought i should relog to a2 too set merch there, but couldnt log with my pass...so i went recovered my password, KO lagy website >< when i reloged all items and cash were gone :|
    So standard thing eh? Dont have keylogers, i dont even type in my pass...so its not important how theyve done it. Made this post just to tell the ppl that know me that I wont be playing no more, ty all for good time, im always on msn :-)

BB[/b]

i got hacked the sameway !!!! i was in Ronark got dced and when i was going to log in back i had invalid password. lost all my stuff on girakon this totally blows

who the fack knows, played for 1.5years without anyproblems with hacking
    theyve manage to change my pass while i was reloging or something...and then to strip me naked while i was recovering it ^^ gg pro hackers
    and my secret answers for pass change are some really personal shit, witch only my sister/mother/gf would know (maybe KO db hacked? ares is empty almost)
    and yes sex plx B)[/b]

the website must be hacked somehow just like you only me know the secret answers not even my best friend know the answer

oh well mistery on our hands
    if the ko database was hacked...it wouldnt be only me and u, probably half of the ppl here would be hacked :|

i will take a brake...maybe continue to play on a friends account...will see
    peace out

The king. Senior Member

if the ko database was hacked...it wouldnt be only me and u, probably half of the ppl here would be hacked :|

peace out[/b]
    yea gl man, was fun vsing with you

ministry

peace out[/b]
    i think it&#39;s an old bugg back. you know when you accidntly log on someone else char

im gona fight til i get my items back :lol: :lol:

krekre

desilo se svima pa jebiga zivi se al ipak igra je igra ali ima finih ljudi ne
    just dont kill ya self bro [/b]
    A ko je pa tebe pitao nesto ako se desilo svakom nije moralo i njemu :S I ja sam igrao na taj jebeni acc! Jao kolko mi krivo cu puknem cu zajebem i ja sad da igram :S

For the notice if i found out who hacked him! Better for him not to start PC ever again stupid retarded turk! Wish they all die fucking muslims and i dont care if i get banned from here coz of this words! Fuck. They dont know when is enough :S Retards.........

Banned

So unlucky and sad to hear that nigga, peace.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast