Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LurtzMF hacked

This is a discussion on LurtzMF hacked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Aw fuck man sad to see you go =S Ill allways remeber the good times we had in serbija ^^ ...
Page: 2

Lord0fWar

Aw fuck man sad to see you go =S Ill allways remeber the good times we had in serbija ^^ gl geting a job m8

Hmm...was merching at a1...thought i should relog to a2 too set merch there, but couldnt log with my pass...so i went recovered my password, KO lagy website >< when i reloged all items and cash were gone :|
    So standard thing eh? Dont have keylogers, i dont even type in my pass...so its not important how theyve done it. Made this post just to tell the ppl that know me that I wont be playing no more, ty all for good time, im always on msn :-)

BB[/b]
    .meni se to desilo na manesu,ista fora sa merchant. :angry:
    Sad je pravo vreme da dodjes na girakon,jedini server koji ima vise english ppl od turaka :P

venom

we should add some kind of hack counter to page -_-

GM rollback plx a.q

A ko je pa tebe pitao nesto ako se desilo svakom nije moralo i njemu :S I ja sam igrao na taj jebeni acc! Jao kolko mi krivo cu puknem cu zajebem i ja sad da igram :S

For the notice if i found out who hacked him! Better for him not to start PC ever again stupid retarded turk! Wish they all die fucking muslims and i dont care if i get banned from here coz of this words! Fuck. They dont know when is enough :S Retards.........[/b]
    Wah,nema potreba da se nerviras zbog gluposti,ovo je samo igra.
    Dodjite zajedno na girakon,da ih karamo zajedno :P

krekre

Pa kad bi znao sta je izgubio, ne bi pricao tako jbg

Cadence96

So standard thing eh? Dont have keylogers, i dont even type in my pass...so its not important how theyve done it. Made this post just to tell the ppl that know me that I wont be playing no more, ty all for good time, im always on msn :-)[/b]
    You don&#39;t tipe your pass, does it mean you have it completely typed in another archive?
    and were your items sealed?

krekre

You don&#39;t tipe your pass, does it mean you have it completely typed in another archive?
    and were your items sealed?[/b]
    1.NO
    2.NO

Roberto

mozda ti devojka odlucila da vise paznje posvetis njoj nego igrice, nikad se ne zna zene su cudo :P j/k

jebiga svakom se desi , sta da se radi.

yah items were not sealed...cuz i had only few bronze premiums, lots of problems with click&buy if ur from serbia, and paypal doesnt even support serbia...

ma jeste...i to sto kazes...nego ja bi sad jednu plavu mladu, 19 u vr&#39; glave :P

Ne znam sta je sa K2 i mog clanie su hackovali.Ja bio u DS party i odjednom dc,kad sam opet pokusao da udjem kenja mi server is undergoing maintenance....promenio sam sifru i isto sranje.....nikad nisam varao ili slicno,zna neko sta je u pitanju?

Roberto

probubly db hack as usualy.

Banned

maybe your brother lutz hacked you :lol:

El_magico

Sorry to hear for you, I had the exact same thing 3 weeks ago. I quitted to, 1.5 year working gone.

Gl whatever you gonna do.

maybe your brother lutz hacked you :lol:[/b]
    no he just "borowed" the items -_-
    thats what brothers do :P

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast