Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LV 80 rouge

This is a discussion on LV 80 rouge within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; as topic say a lvl 80 rouge can choose 2 principal combination of skill point : 1- 80 in attack ...
Page: 1

Banned

as topic say a lvl 80 rouge can choose 2 principal combination of skill point :

1- 80 in attack 52 in explorer and 10 in master (for critical skill)

2- 72 in attack 60 in explorer and 10 in master ( for scaled skin)

a rouge with critical skill hit fuking hard is true, but with scaled skin a rouge can get the same def of a good geared warrior... is easy hit 1600 defense!!! ofc this skill cant be used all time but u can use scaled+safety so 800 and 400 ac all time..

a rouge with 1600 defense and a good minor combo is unstoppable.. noone can kill he! is like a good geared warrior 80 with minor skill!!!

what u think ?

ZeIda

80 attack, 20 master, rest on explore. No question about it imo.

critical hit because scaled skin last too short. if it was like a few minutes then it would be worth it

critical hit because scaled skin last too short. if it was like a few minutes then it would be worth it[/b]
    true
    ofc critical is better.!

SilentDaemon

theres no discussion about this. critical ftw

didinino

and what would he miss on master if he puts only 10 points?

p.s.
    GAME QUESTIONS & TIPS,
    not here :Z

Banned

critical hit because scaled skin last too short. if it was like a few minutes then it would be worth it[/b]

example a rouge with 800 base ac >>>>

for 30 sec 1600ac other 30 sec 1200ac then again 1600ac

1600/1200/1600/1200 all time

i think that with this AC noone can kill he if he have a good minor combo

example a rouge with 800 base ac >>>>

for 30 sec 1600ac other 30 sec 1200ac then again 1600ac

1600/1200/1600/1200 all time

i think that with this AC noone can kill he if he have a good minor combo[/b]
    yes but i believe its less than 30 seconds ( correct me if im wrong ) and also the cooldown is longer than the time it lasts. so therefore for half of the time in pk u'll be running without ac buffs.

Cooldown is 30 seconds I think it only lasts like half of that or so, as he said would go back and forth between 1600/1200.

@didinino
    According to kodb.info:
    Source Marking Marks an enemy, disabling them from becoming invisible. Does not apply to monsters.
    Armor Cancellation Chance to cancel out the armor worn by an enemy. Does not apply to monsters.

Crit ofcourse

ArminVanBuuren

I'd go for the critical point...atm I'm using Scaled Skin, but I'm just lvl 69...it's true, with a good minor combo you can be unstoppable...as I said two days ago when I was tanking in the BDW, what can be done when a rogue got the AC of a warrior? but the weak point is that it last too short, and while you use Safety you lose the advantage that ONLY Scaled Skin gives you...besides, as someone said, "the best defense is a good offense", and there's no better offense than critical point.

yes but i believe its less than 30 seconds ( correct me if im wrong ) and also the cooldown is longer than the time it lasts. so therefore for half of the time in pk u'll be running without ac buffs.[/b]
    The cooldown and the skill both last 15 seconds, same as Safety, so it's possible to use both and not being defenseless, but while keeping the defensive skills on you screw your own combo, that's why even if it's a good idea, it's not the best one.

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

Maybe that build would be useful in 1vs1s but you are so much more useful to a party with critical. It's just not good enough to do a stupid thing like that ;S

Terrorblade

Critical for sure

Scaled Skin is just good for 1vs1, but that critical too.

In normal pking, using Scaled skin + safety will suck cause when u get malice/torment and cure urself, the skills wil still be cooldowning and u would have to go for 200ac. It will realy makes ur pk harder.

With critical when you are about to attack on 3 ppl, u can kill the first target pretty fast.

ArminVanBuuren

BTW, why would you put 52 points in explore? better go 80 assassin, 36 explore and 20 master...rest points if you want some noobie archer skill :lol: because at 36 points in explore you get cure curse, and cure disease is worthless in pk, with 20 master you get armor cancelation + critical point = 1 hit anyone? xD

mammlea2

critical point, because malice/torment bb scaled skin,

in Jurad Mountain your maliced like 99% of the time so no point in using scaled skin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast