Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sharing accounts, good or bad?

This is a discussion on Sharing accounts, good or bad? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Heyya people. I just wanted to know your opinions about sharing accounts, what do you think about that. You find ...
Page: 1

Default Sharing accounts, good or bad?

Heyya people.
    I just wanted to know your opinions about sharing accounts, what do you think about that.
    You find it cool, or u are aginst it?
    Post your ideas here pls.

Well never got anything against it, but there is always some risks with that. Maby you have found some ppl here at ko4life who would share your account, but we have seen how even closest friend's scam items.

Banned

It is good if you wanna be one of the best of server, it is duty, because more ppl means more hours online. And exping 83 solo is crazy. But you must eb always careful.

It's definitely bad in my opinion. Some how it always ends badly. You could easily get fucked in the back in the end. Sorry for the language but it's the truth.

At least it always ended badly for me. Items getting scammed(even by your closest and nearest friends), not always listening to you as you wanted, sharer getting you banned, I can come up with a lot more...

The only positive thing is lvling. But it's still not worth it.

I would advice you to keep your char for yourself, cuz you will regret it.

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Never share. Always ends badly. If you ain't convinced, go through the N number of posts here about how someone got hacked while sharing an account and his friend can't be the hacker coz he is super trusty.

Simple rule: Trust no one.

depends who your sharing with

Banned

never share except with real life friend cuz if anything done bad you acn kick his ass and get your things back
    as for me
    i was sharing with someone
    and was making items sealed
    and he was knowing seal pass since he was the trader
    but this is for if someone else knew the pass he canot take items
    and if he wanted to hack
    me and him only know pass of seal
    so its either me or him only who took the items
    any one else canot get items if he knew pass
    thats more security
    btw he was my real life friend living 2 streets near me

Quote Originally Posted by Aouhsspawned View Post
    depends who your sharing with
    You could say that, but still even if you know he is trusty it could come down to an disagreement, which is really really annoying.

If it's only you who owns the char and do something wrong then you only got yourself to blame.

Btw real life friends also do scamming, doesn't matter how far away they live from you, they can still scamm.

My real life friend scammed me, lives 5 minutes away from me and I didn't do anything about it, lets face it it's just a game anyway.

But I still will never forget what he did...

well its not bad.. especially if ur sharing with someone that lives near u or WITH you :P anyway imo thats a stupid question ''Good or Bad''.. share if you trust someone alot and u feel like u need help or then u sleep when he could play so it is only a bonus.. ofc theres a risk but thats what every1 understand when having a sharer.. i think there should be some ''Trust'' meter that every1 who has shared a guy could put Finger up for him and u could see every1 bumbing him..

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

I've never shared in this game.
    I just don't wanna take risks on it, i have some people who i would trust with my life (Danny <3) and even they don't get my info.

why? i don't know, i guess i'd rather be safe then sorry

Minneola

I have never shared with this game and would never share unless it was a real life friend. A real life friend would have a harder time scamming you than someone who can take your items and never talk to you again.

Ignore Me Senior Member

I think it would be risky for the player.

Clannies get a good party more often if others in clan share. It can be hard talking to shared players. Always embarrassing "who are you?" every-time you see them. Especially if you're friends with one and not the other.

Never share and you won't get hacked. Its as simple as that. Real life friends aren't confidential either, few years ago me and a bunch of em played the same game. They started sharing eachothers acc's and all of them lost there acc a few times and in the end all ended up without items aswell.

Just dont share, theres much more fun in obtaining eveything yourself.

belgske.. there are other ways of getting hacked than sharing..

The extra exp is nice but its just not worth the risks of items. I am a sharer on some on ko4life who his items aren't even sealed, i would never dream of taking them cause they are just pixels, not worth it. But many other people think otherwise. Greed is just too hard to pass up for many people, it's sad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast