Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

lvl 20 transform scroll for pets

This is a discussion on lvl 20 transform scroll for pets within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've seen the (S) in merchant and if it is smilidons I bet it is in the home nation. The ...
Page: 3

Ignore Me Senior Member

I've seen the (S) in merchant and if it is smilidons I bet it is in the home nation. The (M) is in home nation burning skeletons I've had lots. And the (L) is in Apostle of Cold or Apostles of Flame I'm guessing not basic Apos.

Those (S) are only going to change into one of these 3 - Bandicoot, Kecoon, Bulcan.
    Just so you know. Pet levels are the same XP as char levels and you get more choice at level 40 with (M).

Look down a few posts here for image change stuff.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...032&hl=pets

Ayman4u

I've seen the (S) in merchant and if it is smilidons I bet it is in the home nation. The (M) is in home nation burning skeletons I've had lots. And the (L) is in Apostle of Cold or Apostles of Flame I'm guessing not basic Apos.

Those (S) are only going to change into one of these 3 - Bandicoot, Kecoon, Bulcan.
    Just so you know. Pet levels are the same XP as char levels and you get more choice at level 40 with (M).
    Look down a few posts here for image change stuff.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...032&hl=pets[/b]
    tried smilidons again nothing :S

so no1 will say what drop the L one ??

Banned

Dusc Orcs, wild smilodons and burning skeletons drop level 40 trans scrolls...

All weaker monsters in Lufensor / emc drop level 20 trans scroll But the drop rate is really low... the bigger level u are the lower is the drop rate

Ignore Me Senior Member

tried smilidons again nothing :S

so no1 will say what drop the L one ??
    [/b]
    I've tried so many things looking for (L) just to solve mystery. Don't find in merchant when I look.
    Even if you want the pet for autoloot you should get it to level 35 for the HP120 and AC20 buffs.
    From there level 40 is about 5 hours away to get more image choices.

need help

i want my pet look nice ^^

NeronDomitius

B> Image change (L)

kaul sux

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

i bought a lvl 20 scroll, dunno wat drops them though, only paid 3m for it, but i have a cute kecoon now ^^ hahahah lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123