Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

lvl 60-69 cz

This is a discussion on lvl 60-69 cz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why couldent Ko make another cz, whit the lvls 60-69? It whould do so more ppl will be willing to ...
Page: 1

why couldent Ko make another cz, whit the lvls 60-69?
    It whould do so more ppl will be willing to bring there chr 60+, whit having to lvl 10-20 more lvls so they can do some okay pk.
    becuse cz is owned by all the lvl 70-80 ppl thes days, so a lvl 65 cannot get any nps by them self if they aint ubergeard, if they dont just ks.

Banned

cuz cz is already empty most of the time <_<

Banned Senior Member

cuz cz is already empty most of the time <_<[/b]
    +1

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I agree, +1.
    Flood CS Tickets ftw!
    PK would still suck for me on Ares for when I may solo...
    FIVESTAR, CHAMPIONISLOVE, beterr, ImouthiS, can anyone make this list keep going?
    They simply kill all the fucking fun of CZ on Ares.
    Of course, if I&#39;m with clan, they fucking run without their duffers/healers...
    It&#39;s truly a KSing game.
    And ffs, DCZ.. LOL! 3 Spikes, and your out :P
    Waiting for next server... (T_T)

nicholaszaioud1992

Doesn&#39;t sound that bad of an idea :lol: . I mean this gives them the ability to raid people levels equal to them without getting stomped on by 70+ chars. or exciting pk instead of getting ripped apart by level 70+. Also for server restart boss runs you wont get one shotted . But hey, not everyone is going to agree with this . <3 all.

~Velocity~

Banned

this is just stupid
    dont want to lvl stay dcz
    i feel this post was made is because you cant level or your just to far behind in levels and just gave up
    with the quest you get now its not hard lvling to 70 anymore
    there has been many post about cz level&#39;s

UNL34SH3D

yea cz is always empty and there is no noobs to kill xD

Banned

another reason is around 4 am - 9 am theres bunch of nooby turks in like plate/fp armor non glowie dildos.. no caps...1 hitters..
    i NEEED THEM WAAAAAAAA

why not new cz for ppl with +9 & above items? <_<

this is just stupid
    dont want to lvl stay dcz
    i feel this post was made is because you cant level or your just to far behind in levels and just gave up
    with the quest you get now its not hard lvling to 70 anymore
    there has been many post about cz level&#39;s[/b]
    No problem to lvl up to 70, but all those hig lvl ppl whit 9/10 amors +10 weps +3 uniqs it is just not fun to fight ppl whit that gear.....
    when u spike a priest 300 damadge and drain for 1k, u just dont see the point of trying to kill em... hadin has like 13k hp buffed u need 5 ppl to kill him ffs, its just not right

I agree, +1.
    Flood CS Tickets ftw!
    PK would still suck for me on Ares for when I may solo...
    FIVESTAR, CHAMPIONISLOVE, beterr, ImouthiS, can anyone make this list keep going?
    They simply kill all the fucking fun of CZ on Ares.
    Of course, if I&#39;m with clan, they fucking run without their duffers/healers...
    It&#39;s truly a KSing game.
    And ffs, DCZ.. LOL! 3 Spikes, and your out :P
    Waiting for next server... (T_T)[/b]
    Yea i can keep that list going, and im also waiting for the new server ares aint fun pking on any more..

Banned

I like the idea..i mean it would basically be the cz before lvl cap went to 80. Then there would be a pk place for 30-59 (really 55-59), 60-69, then 70-80. Make it fair for those who don&#39;t have the time to lvl all the time, but that still want to go 60+. and for the people 70+ it would imo make it more fun to actually have good vs against all the players instead of being able to 1 hit half the people. Sure it&#39;s easy nps...but I would rather have a good vs and come out on top than just run around 1-2 hitting everyone. Flame on

Banned

I agree with the idea, i feel srry for the guyz that get 1 hitted something. Bcuz its not even like it takes skill to kill them. Your lvl and items are just simply superior tcompared to theirs.

Speed

dude.. ive always been a good warrior and shit... not braggin or anything but im not an easy target on 1v1s , but when its CZ specially ares.. dude i get raped a lot , this turks lvl 80 with their +10 shit running with 3 duffers/healers they are unstoppable lol , i cant imagine a lvl 62 or 65 against them :P , 70 is nothing compared to 80 or even 75+

GG Combo=Get Kills =)
    Go Arena and practice..Than go pwn some lvl 70&#39;s

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast