Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

lvl 60-69 cz

This is a discussion on lvl 60-69 cz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Shitty idea , i would remove ardream also...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

Shitty idea , i would remove ardream also

Still, like stated many times before, Delete Ardream and have only CZ.

I thought lvl 80's would rather want fair fights and challenging fights, not bullying chickens [/b]
    Are you crazy? All lvl 80 people are turks who have no idea how to play and just run around spamming their lvl 80 skill or run away with a shield on spamming hp pots. (warriors)

snowyfrex

umm why not 60-70? instead of 60-69? lvl 70 is when people get their uber skills right? so it would be fun to play with lvl 70s instead of 69 ^^[/b]
    thats like saying lets make dcz from lvl 30-60 all the lvl 60s would have a HUGE advantage over the rest of the players

nd i think creating a new cz for 60-69 sounds fun, but in the long run it will create more problems than its worth like it was mentioned earlyer boss drops will b really uneven and the higher lvl czs will b empty.

greishkan1

For this is new server. Everyone are same lvl and gear. No new cz Come all new server and all ok.

Ancient noob Senior Member

Shit idea. Whats the point of leveling to 70+ then? That would make the high level cz dead, and no1 to kill lol. People level to 80 to kill lower levels and be the strongest. To be able to tank 10 people, and still win... Thats what makes it fun to be high level.

bah no point to even list the reasons why this idea sucks, and besides it will never happen so cya. If you don't wanna level go DCZ if not then get outta CZ and go xp...

DCZ fucked up CZ activity enough as it is...[/b]
    DCZ did not ruin CZ activity. this is what ruined CZ activity below.
    70) 311,540,999
    71) 373,849,198
    72) 453,852,927
    73) 550,977,453
    74) 668,886,628
    75) 812,028,367
    76) 985,802,438
    77) 1,196,764,160
    78) 1,452,871,690
    79) 1,763,876,232
    80) 2,141,236,485 (totally optional)
    all this exp to get to 80 & the 50% exp penalty. THAT is what ruined CZ activity, and it will only get worse for CZ if there isn't a radical change in exp in the future. a few days ago, i was curious about what was going on in CZ, so i took my naked ardream character to CZ, then i set up merchant not far from the bowl in an area that used to have heavy traffic. i actually sat there for over 30 minutes without ever seeing a single human. i play an orc btw.

are you aware of the number of people who have given up on trying to earn obscene billions of exp to be able to pk? i know many people who have quit leveling their 70+ characters, and/or have sold their high-level accounts, then made ardream characters. most people would rather not have to spend a year buying premium and earning all that exp to only pk much much later.

hell yes! i think making a lvl 60 to 69 pk zone would be an excellent addition to ko.

Creative

zzzz hey how about we have a lvl 1-10, 11-20 , 21-30, 31-40, 41-50, cz to? sorry just sounds dumb and kind of like WOW to me , i think its a horrible idea [/b]
    lol mmk
    i think they should at least have a lvl 50-59, 60-69,70-80
    cz

but what WoW is dumb?
    WoW is wayyy better than ko on everything
    except for pk
    hmm but what is supporting ko?
    from hackers, cheaters, and turks?
    oh yeah the worst company k2
    kthxbb

WoW is wayyy better than ko on everything
    except for pk[/b]
    the only thing keeping ko alive is the bug that makes combos possible. if that bug were ever fixed (it probably never will) then ko would die in a heartbeat. people love love love combos for pking. lol

Very VERY bad idea, its would destroy the game even more. Why to exp to lvl 70? Cz is good when there are people from 30 to 80.[/b]
    I have to agree. See what you guys dont realize is this; you just want a 60-69 cz cuz u dont want to exp any higher... Well thats part of the game. If u dont want to exp, don't expect to have a cz that is catered to your needs. Dcz is bad enough, allowing people to stop at 59 and causing normal cz to have less people.. but if u made this new cz u are talking about, then there is absolutely no real advantage to leveling 70+. The whole point of leveling high is so that you can an advantage over others in PvP, that's what keeps the game going. If u make it so that leveling gives u no advantage at all, you lose motivation to do it. Basically you create a Communistic effect, everyone in each CZ is around the same level and vantage point, therefore there is no motivation to go any higher.

aaaaauuugh

I have to agree. See what you guys dont realize is this; you just want a 60-69 cz cuz u dont want to exp any higher... Well thats part of the game. If u dont want to exp, don't expect to have a cz that is catered to your needs. Dcz is bad enough, allowing people to stop at 59 and causing normal cz to have less people.. but if u made this new cz u are talking about, then there is absolutely no real advantage to leveling 70+. The whole point of leveling high is so that you can an advantage over others in PvP, that's what keeps the game going. If u make it so that leveling gives u no advantage at all, you lose motivation to do it. Basically you create a Communistic effect, everyone in each CZ is around the same level and vantage point, therefore there is no motivation to go any higher.[/b]
    you're wrong by assuming people would try to level to 70+ if they had no other choice. a lot of people make DCZ accounts because THEY DON'T HAVE TIME to bother trying to xp up to 70+ to 80. many players probably only have 2 to 3 hours to spare per day to play ko. those same players wouldn't bother to spend all that time to do only boring mind-numbing hand-cramping xp'ing. for the huge numbers of casual gamers in ko, there aren't enough other options in the game to keep them interested enough to wait for a year or more after xp'ing to pk later. as much as i hate to admit it, i think k2 was smart enough to realize that, which is why they made ardream. calling this idea "communist" is wrong also. what is "communist" is NOT having choices and being forced to level to 70+. there wouldn't be hardly anybody in cz anyway if they followed your suggestion, Majix, because most players would have gotten bored with ko and then quit permanently.

morgoth666

OMG!!! is a stupid idea.....we have enough with ardream...if u dont have a char lvl 70+++ or dun have enough time for exping or maybe u r not enough good to get great uniques etc.....STAY IN ARDREAM.

ArminVanBuuren

Actually I think it might be a good idea, but just if lvl cap would go to 90...in that case, having a lvl 60-70 char at CZ would just be sick...you'd die the whole day and ppl lvl 75+ wouldn't even look at you when getting ppl for party...besides, even if most of us know not everyone has time to even get lvl 70 (like me...I just got rid of lvling) we know some sick players will try to be the first lvl 90 on the servers and to catch up, the other players will have to do the same or at least try to get better than 80, so 60-69 players would be almost useless...for the current lvls, just Ardream and Ronark are ok, but if lvl cap increases to 90, that would be a different story imho.

if lvl cap would go to 90...in that case, having a lvl 60-70 char at CZ would just be sick...[/b]
    the sick part would be the amount of exp needed. the exp at lvl 70 is over 4 times higher than the exp at lvl 60. the exp at lvl 80 is almost 7 times higher than the exp at lvl 70. would the exp at lvl 90 be over 8 times higher than the exp at lvl 80? lvl 80's exp is over 2.1 billion, so how much would people puke after seeing the exp needed to get to lvl 90 with the 50% exp penalty still in place? :huh:
    anybody that would take the time to go to 90 on an account that wasn't shared DESERVES to be called a no-lifer.

ArminVanBuuren

Sure, but you cannot say no one would try, can you?

Even if not every single person would even bother, there would be no-life players that would try (or maybe koxp) to lvl 90...that would represent a big disadvantage for ppl that just get lvl 60, or ppl which cannot lvl so often...if you get a lvl 65 char, with good gear, you can still survive CZ nowadays...I could even survive and get some kills without uniques just asking for undying...but against a lvl 80+ there would be no chance...so ppl that would want to pk would have to catch up or just leave...if that's the case, many players would either leave or start koxping their way to lvl 80+ just to be able to survive...in that case, JUST THAT CASE, a new CZ would be a "good" idea...if not, Ardream FTW :P

PS: who cares, I just left, I'm just giving advices now

you're wrong by assuming people would try to level to 70+ if they had no other choice. a lot of people make DCZ accounts because THEY DON'T HAVE TIME to bother trying to xp up to 70+ to 80. many players probably only have 2 to 3 hours to spare per day to play ko. those same players wouldn't bother to spend all that time to do only boring mind-numbing hand-cramping xp'ing. for the huge numbers of casual gamers in ko, there aren't enough other options in the game to keep them interested enough to wait for a year or more after xp'ing to pk later. as much as i hate to admit it, i think k2 was smart enough to realize that, which is why they made ardream. calling this idea "communist" is wrong also. what is "communist" is NOT having choices and being forced to level to 70+. there wouldn't be hardly anybody in cz anyway if they followed your suggestion, Majix, because most players would have gotten bored with ko and then quit permanently.[/b]
    well hell, if i could play the game at level 1.. sure id do it! but the point is that all games have an aspect that is not as enjoyable as PvP so as to institute a means of diversity in the levels or advantages of the players. I completely understand that some people have less time than others to commit to the game (i myself had school and a social life that i didnt want to lose just for KO), but at the same time i also realized that as with most things, you get what you put into it. Sure, when i played there were plenty of individuals that were higher levels than myself; and i was completely fine with that because they had invested their hours into levelling moreso than myself, while i had spent time with my friends and school work. Now whether these people had no lives or just were skilled at obtaining levels is not for me to say, but at the same time it gave me a reason to strive higher. Getting hit by your first nova, hellis, or level 80 skill is always a crazy event. It makes you WANT those skills.

For those who dont wish to invest time, or simply dont have the time to invest in the first place, then maybe KO isnt the game for them. I'm not trying to say that you shouldnt play, i'm just saying that you cant expect a company to sit and cater to those who want to play 1 and 2 hours a day, when its those who play on a more frequent basis that gives K2 their revenue stream. Ardream was a good invention, institution, whatever you want to call it, on K2's behalf, but there's no need for another one. If you dont want to level a lot, play Ardream. But as someone else said, soon enough its going to be a CZ for 1-10, 11-20, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41-50, 51 - 60, 61-70, 71- 80. Why waste your time to achieve the 71 - 80 ranks when u can just play in the 41-50, etc.

My inference to communism may not have been the best, but my point was that in a communistic society, a doctor receives no greater benefit than a trash collector. So with your idea of divided cz's, you create no more benefit as a 70-80 than say a 50-60. Why train 8 years to be a doctor when u can go through no training to be a trash collector? Why train your character to 80 when u can train much less to be a 60?

Anyways its just my viewpoint that there is no need for a large number of divisions, if u dont want to put in the time, by all means thats fine. But either play DCZ or stick with your solitaire. I don't really intend to have a fight out who's right.. i've spent enough time as is typing this all out.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast