View Poll Results: Good Idea? yes or no ?

Voters
218. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

102 46.79%
  • No

116 53.21%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

lvl 60 - 69 cz

This is a discussion on lvl 60 - 69 cz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; <div align="center">Hi, me and the clan were just talking on ventrilo the other day and came up with an idea ...
Page: 2

<div align="center">Hi, me and the clan were just talking on ventrilo the other day and came up with an idea of a lvl 60 - 69 coleny zone.
    As there is ardream and most people in cz atm are like 70+ then we thought a lvl 60-69 cz could be a good idea?

What are your thoughts??
    [/b][/quote]

what would be leet is if they had a cz for lvl 1-10....

kinda like the first mss for noobs...

=D

Misuki

I agree this would be a bad Idea

i think that if youyr to lazy to get to 70 then your just a fucken noob and shoulnt be playing this game... what the hell would be the point of going over 69 after? i really dont think lots of people can get 80 and i think its a waste of time... lvl 69&#39;s would be getting way more np then lvl 70-74&#39;s.. /gay
    ohh and wsf is up with your sig bill??? are you serious??

pesadelo

noob idea

noob idea[/b]
    +1. couldn&#39;t have been said any better.

Ancient noob Senior Member

ohh and wsf is up with your sig bill??? are you serious??[/b]
    yup

darkrouge4040

Would make pk more specific and bosses would have to be added for that cz too which means more uniques in the server and if u were the first 70 in the server u could go own cz bosses for 24/7 by urself or have 9-10 people in the server 70

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

wtf most ppl voted no for 60 - 69 cz ...
    well in normal cz now if u have lvl 61
    good luck playing against all those lvl 80&#39;s..

@ bigdadbill I&#39;d love to see that sig =D

Bad idea. Simply put

@darken.. yeah it&#39;s called LEVEL or stay in ardream.. this game isn&#39;t meant to be for a bunch of ppl wanting to get 61 and quit exping.. either stay ardream or face the higher levels.. no one needs to hold your hand and say "its ok, you want to use level 60 skills but dont want to play enough to hang with the big boys.." you don&#39;t need to be 80 to handle other 80s.. unless u lack skill o_O

@ bigdadbill I&#39;d love to see that sig =D[/b]
    it was a close-up pic of an African-American model&#39;s butt in a hot pink thong, and i put in "kiss my siggy" in the same colored letters at the bottom of it. :P
    unfortunately, i lost the pic cuz i destroyed the hard drive it was on during a fit of rage about something i don&#39;t remember the details of.

tutorial

60-69 is good idea, if u have voted for NO u r noob. because only noobs want noob enemies ;D

only noobs want noob enemies ;D[/b]
    that is definitely sig worthy

TrekinJay

I think just one CZ but with more different bosses and exp mops, or the bosses must be more divided through CZ and not just in bowl. they also should spawn near exp spots or something just like in DCZ.

I think it would be a bad idea, because then it would detract from the Border War event, which is already vs 60-69, and you can have your own mini war in there 2 times a day. The Border War is so fun IMO because it is 60-69, so I can go in and enjoy pking against people near to my own lvl-which is pretty close to what you are asking for anyway. Would be boring if Border was the same as a regular pk which already exists but with less people.

Lvl 60-69 PK zone would make Border War rather superfluous don&#39;t you think? if you want full benefits of CZ, lvl up and earn it like the rest.

whocares21

30-59
    30-69
    30-79,80

lots of people got stock at 60+ 70- lots just gave up and stopped pking at all
    not everyone has time to xp a lot or play a lot

some people argue that no1 will want to go 69+ thats not true,
    1) leveling to 70+ is easier than it used to be,
    2) Everyone wants to have the lvl 70+ skill 72 skills and lvl 80 skills
    3) who doesn&#39;t want to be the top people owning in war
    4) lots of people who get to 70+ do it in a few months, lots of people who play this game are retired or have lots of free time
    5) CZ is not challenging for lvl 80 people its like killing worms which i bet not many people find it fun
    6) the new dungeon thing makes it easier for 70+ people to lvl up

reasons why to put a lvl 60-69 CZ
    a lvl 60 character in Ronark is like a lvl 40 in Adream once you go 60+ u are ff...ked unles u get to 70+
    pking against lvl 70-80 when u are 60-69 is not fun
    there is a big gap between 60-80
    people playing in new servers are more likely to be 70+ or 59-, only crazy ones would go 60+ to pk in ronark
    Adream is overcrowded too many sins spiking your butt
    people say its not fair for lvl 70+ people, (is it fair for lvl 69-?? and for the people who have things to do and can barely make it to 60+ lvl 70+ people already have lots of benefits like skills and items they get at that lvl and own in war and get most of the NPs in wars)

and to make it even more fair 70-80 could have an Increase in NP gains(in ronak) or something like that
    and border war wouldnt&#39; be the same becaue 1 it would help people get from 60 to 69 an help the ones going 70+
    CZ is all orcs agains all humans border war is a ramdomly selected party, whre u pk in groups and strategy is required
    they could even make an option where u choose not to get more xp anymore it would make the game not to be all about XP like adream is now
    the people who don&#39;t agree with this is because they only think of themself and the easy NP they want to get
    and the lichers who have friends that pk for them

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast