View Poll Results: Good Idea? yes or no ?

Voters
218. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

102 46.79%
  • No

116 53.21%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

lvl 60 - 69 cz

This is a discussion on lvl 60 - 69 cz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; double post sorry...
Page: 3

whocares21

double post sorry

KaChing

pff this idea is stupid
    why not make lv 60-64 cz then? and 65-69 70-74 and 75-80
    i think even ardream has to be removed :P

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

60-64 cz is stupid idea. 3 pk zones with 1-59 / 60-69 and 70-80 arent supid. its no fun to pk with 6x against 7x at old servers like ares & diez. for new server this would be annyoing for 70er perhaps but they should remove 1 cz for the new zone and all is fine. this would bring way more action back in cz at old servers and get 60er players more fun with pk again.

pff this idea is stupid
    why not make lv 60-64 cz then? and 65-69 70-74 and 75-80
    i think even ardream has to be removed :P[/b]

i think ardream needs to stay...

no way can a lvl 55 handle a 60 + as easily let alone a lvl 80...which will just fucking PWN that bitch...
    difference of strength and attack after master is too much for lower levels...

also, DCZ is cool because most people have high level characters and pimp the shit out of their dcz to have some fun...

before dcz, yes, this game was all about leveling to have some fun...but getting to lvl 80 is impossible for those who want to actually enjoy life once in a while...

so to me, dcz makes sense..

maybe if ever they introduce a lvl 90 (and they will eventually do this because lvl 80s will get bored and quit or become idle), then theyll move up dcz from 30-59 to 40 to 69...

that makes sense...in moving the minimums up to protect the noob levels from higher levels...also, theyll probably intro new mobs that give more XP to make leveling easier to 69...

after all, remember back in old school KO...it was hard as hell to level to 60+ because of the lack of good gear and mobs....

OLD1953

The way to accomplish this is to go to one MUCH LARGER PK zone, but remove the ability of people to attack anyone outside say 8 levels within their own level. That allows lvl 30's to run around and get in some PK, only able to attack up to lvl 38's, or be attacked, and prevents the "ahah, noob" dweebs from just murdering noobs and not really PKing. It also puts a strain on NP transfers, if you think about it, because a lvl 60 has to have a lvl 52 or above to do the transfer, etc. Average the level of people in a party, and they can only attack parties within ten levels of their own level. (And probably block the clan party exception for levels inside CZ, because I can already see how ppl would have parties of 3 lvl 80's and five 30's in town so they could attack parties of lvl 50's and "rule" - some ppl are SO lame. Where is the glory in killing someone 30 levels below you? Or the fun? Three hits and their party is done, big whoop, and I can go outside and break up birds nests, too, and it's just as sensible.)

Make some bosses just for lvl 30's, some for lvl 40's, some for lvl 50's and some for 60 and above, and when you pass the level for that boss, you can't attack it any more.

Just MHO, but I think that's the logical way to improve the CZ PK zones.

60-64 cz is stupid idea. 3 pk zones with 1-59 / 60-69 and 70-80 arent supid. its no fun to pk with 6x against 7x at old servers like ares & diez. for new server this would be annyoing for 70er perhaps but they should remove 1 cz for the new zone and all is fine. this would bring way more action back in cz at old servers and get 60er players more fun with pk again.[/b]
    i think he was being sarcastic when he suggested 60-64...

3 different PK zones would severely dillute the zones and a middle zone would just not make that much sense...

PKing is what this game is all about...

one pk zone for the big boys...

another pk zone for the noobs and dog and pony show...

KaChing

i think ardream needs to stay...

no way can a lvl 55 handle a 60 + as easily let alone a lvl 80...which will just fucking PWN that bitch...
    difference of strength and attack after master is too much for lower levels...

also, DCZ is cool because most people have high level characters and pimp the shit out of their dcz to have some fun...

before dcz, yes, this game was all about leveling to have some fun...but getting to lvl 80 is impossible for those who want to actually enjoy life once in a while...

so to me, dcz makes sense..

maybe if ever they introduce a lvl 90 (and they will eventually do this because lvl 80s will get bored and quit or become idle), then theyll move up dcz from 30-59 to 40 to 69...

that makes sense...in moving the minimums up to protect the noob levels from higher levels...also, theyll probably intro new mobs that give more XP to make leveling easier to 69...

after all, remember back in old school KO...it was hard as hell to level to 60+ because of the lack of good gear and mobs....[/b]
    what about old KO no complains then , if u play a game u gotta be a high level if ur low quit the game
    yeah those CZs which i suggested were sarcastic :lol:
    ardream blows rly , in that 1 year i couldnt solo pk cause they always come with 20+ ppl >.<

The way to accomplish this is to go to one MUCH LARGER PK zone, but remove the ability of people to attack anyone outside say 8 levels within their own level. That allows lvl 30&#39;s to run around and get in some PK, only able to attack up to lvl 38&#39;s, or be attacked, and prevents the "ahah, noob" dweebs from just murdering noobs and not really PKing. It also puts a strain on NP transfers, if you think about it, because a lvl 60 has to have a lvl 52 or above to do the transfer, etc. Average the level of people in a party, and they can only attack parties within ten levels of their own level. (And probably block the clan party exception for levels inside CZ, because I can already see how ppl would have parties of 3 lvl 80&#39;s and five 30&#39;s in town so they could attack parties of lvl 50&#39;s and "rule" - some ppl are SO lame. Where is the glory in killing someone 30 levels below you? Or the fun? Three hits and their party is done, big whoop, and I can go outside and break up birds nests, too, and it&#39;s just as sensible.)

Make some bosses just for lvl 30&#39;s, some for lvl 40&#39;s, some for lvl 50&#39;s and some for 60 and above, and when you pass the level for that boss, you can&#39;t attack it any more.

Just MHO, but I think that&#39;s the logical way to improve the CZ PK zones.[/b]

i actually like your idea a lot...

to take it one step further though....higher levels CAN kill lower levels...only that they gain NOTHING...and the lower level loses nothing. (and vice versa)
    so in a sense, itll be DCZ and CZ combined...so lvl 30-59 can kill each other and gain np...lvl 60+ can do the same...but a lvl 59 killing a 60 will get him nothing and vica versa.

kind of like the abyss dungeon...
    most higher levels there dont bother attacking noobs...because its no fun...of course there are those that enjoy 1-hitting the little bastards...but then again...its up to the noob to run away from higher lvls or be a noob and try to attack...

the two MAJOR problems i see with both of these ideas is that it could cause frustration to players attacking each other. say if youre a high lvl sin giving chase to a low lvl priest and you kill him and gain nothing...but this happens constantly and you find yourself out of a handful of soulpots and nearly get killed during this time...
    if this happens enough, you will become frustrated...and its not like you can make them glow different colors between lvls...because that would undo any idea of stealth and surprise...

and the second problem would be lag issues from combining the two groups into one massive group...

whocares21

just 1 cz
    then mages would nova and take the fun out of low lvl people
    3 czs best choice

Wow you guys are so stupid. If there was a 60-69 CZ who the fuck would level to 70 then?
    Stop bumping these horrible ideas. Go to DCZ if you can&#39;t be assed to level and stop crying. CZ is already innactive enough, no need to split the PK&#39;ers up even more.

One of the most fun parts of KO is doing 4v1s 5v1s and so on. When fighting big groups, its usually because you outlevel, outskill, or outgear them, but usually the combination of the 3.

And lastly, It won&#39;t happen. A new patch was just released, don&#39;t expect another one for ages. And K2 follows JPKO mostly anyway, so just expect whatever they have.

Destructo

maybe if ever they introduce a lvl 90 (and they will eventually do this because lvl 80s will get bored and quit or become idle), then theyll move up dcz from 30-59 to 40 to 69...[/b]
    ya, maybe in two years. K2 wont/cant increase the cap until KOKO/JPKO and Mgames does it, and since KOKO is still lvl 80 cap, then it wont be happening for a long time.

I don&#39;t like the idea, it will probably just turn into another ardream.

whocares21

up come on a difference of 9% not much
    3 of my lvl 65+ friends already quitted
    one moved to SilkR..d one just stopped playing

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

Wow you guys are so stupid. If there was a 60-69 CZ who the fuck would level to 70 then?
    Stop bumping these horrible ideas. Go to DCZ if you can&#39;t be assed to level and stop crying. CZ is already innactive enough, no need to split the PK&#39;ers up even more.

One of the most fun parts of KO is doing 4v1s 5v1s and so on. When fighting big groups, its usually because you outlevel, outskill, or outgear them, but usually the combination of the 3.

And lastly, It won&#39;t happen. A new patch was just released, don&#39;t expect another one for ages. And K2 follows JPKO mostly anyway, so just expect whatever they have.[/b]

hes right

Instead of doing something as pointless as adding a lvl 60-69 cz, they should rather make lvling from 60-70 much faster.

Banned

hmm before i went to cz in rofd i agreed with this ....
    but now that ive actually been there i realize how boring it would be if they actually did that

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast