View Poll Results: Good Idea? yes or no ?

Voters
218. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

102 46.79%
  • No

116 53.21%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

lvl 60 - 69 cz

This is a discussion on lvl 60 - 69 cz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Instead of doing something as pointless as adding a lvl 60-69 cz, they should rather make lvling from 60-70 much ...
Page: 4

Instead of doing something as pointless as adding a lvl 60-69 cz, they should rather make lvling from 60-70 much faster.[/b]
    1-80 needs to be faster.. you could fully farm a lvl 80 in sro before you can get 70 on ko

and sro is hilariously slow

people still dont realise that DCZ killed CZ, and now you 'people' wanna make it even worse by adding another darkcz version.

Just quit, or level and if k2 reads: delete dcz asap!

Banned Senior Member

I agree with chemical
    most of the skilled players have gone to dcz because theyre too lazy to get 75 or 80 and cant really compete with all the duping 80 shits

OLD1953

The cure for that is to take away the ability to combine uniques that give over 50 defense by being so combined.

Go look at the charts, it would take 99% of the fun out of being a duper.

ArminVanBuuren

1-80 needs to be faster.. you could fully farm a lvl 80 in sro before you can get 70 on ko

and sro is hilariously slow[/b]
    Don't even tell me...I have gone 79 now and 78 in a year and a half at L2 and exp is pretty low in there (specially playing 2-3 hours a week)...but here in KO, I have barely hit lvl 66 and it is pretty annoying trying to go any further.

About the ppl that is "lazy enough" to not lvl 75-80 is because they are not lazy enough to stay at the PC playing the whole day because that "lazy people" works, study, have girlfriend, friends, social life, etc etc.

Cadence96

you don't need to be 80 to handle other 80s.. unless u lack skill o_O[/b]
    Zero (out of practice) lost against someone 5 levels higher with +9 items. At a certain point of the game level and items do a big difference.

Sharing is the only way to make it healthier; but the same way it makes the account less safer.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234