Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Lvl 60 ap bonuses?

This is a discussion on Lvl 60 ap bonuses? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; only problem is im a broke mother trucker...
Page: 3

Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K

only problem is im a broke mother trucker

Reinhard

Originally posted by Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K
    Money and items come with lvl also clan...

farm for money h43r:

Later on farm dms with clannies, you wont tank but you will wolf so yea leech items lol

Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K

Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K
    Money and items come with lvl also clan...

farm for money h43r:

Later on farm dms with clannies, you wont tank but you will wolf so yea leech items lol[/b]
    Im clan ldr of me and a bunch of friends so dont think that will be happening soon

Reinhard

;s time to move on... if u wanna 'grow' h43r: h43r:

jimfujitsu

Originally posted by Heim4teil+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Heim4teil)</div>
    Originally posted by jimfujitsu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jimfujitsu)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mario
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-jimfujitsu

You get 20 % of what ? your current ap ? i dont think thats true if it were then at 60 everyone would restat to str/dex *no hp . I lvled 2 warriors to 60 and i carefully watched the gain , and it was 200 on each although they were skilled diferently , and had dif ap.

wtf u r talkin about ?? str/dex ?? warriors ? we r talkin about rogue, and its 1000% truth that u r gettin 20% permament AP bonus when u do master quest (not when u hit lv 60).... but can u tell me why STR/DEX ? coz i dont get it...
    I meant you get 20% attack power of what ? youre current attack power?As in if an warrior presents himself before the quest with lets say 1200 ap . his boost in attack power would be 20% of 1200 which is 240 , thus his ap after master would be 1440 ?
    If so that means that the boost will be different according to the attack power you have when you do the quest , which is not true . Im pretty sure as an warrior you get a 200 ap boost , and as a rogue you get a different one but still not a variable number.[/b]
    go back school^^ learn some math and think again about what u say[/b][/quote]
    I'm sorry to say but if you found any mathematical flaws within my posts then you are the retard.

Banned

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Browzer

Originally posted by Grolly+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Grolly)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mario
    easier...

when u got equiped bow and ur ap unwolfed is 1000, after master quest should be 1200.... when u got 1000 ap with daggers, after MQ should be 1200 either... if nothin changed in fire drake.
    wrong. If your AP is 1000 with a bow you will have 1050 after masterquest. if your AP is 1000 with dagger your AP will be 1200 after masterquest. This is quite commonly known. As for proofs i hited 60 about a month ago and I checked the AP before and after with both daggers and bow. I dont have screenshots however.[/b]
    Maybe thats why all the koxpers are shooting with daggers? <_<

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123