LVL 60+ LOSERS

This is a discussion on LVL 60+ LOSERS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; to all of us who were in dlw tonight it mights a well of been lunar supernova 1 guy named ...
Page: 1

THEAXE

Default LVL 60+ LOSERS

to all of us who were in dlw tonight it mights a well of been lunar supernova
    1 guy named __fOxy__ redballed
    so dlw is a joke and to __fOxy__ hows it feel getting owned by a lvl 50 warrior u noob

next dlw iam running fraps for all u guys who cant win with your own lvl so u come to dlw and get owned

mages don't redball at low hp but mana >_>

dah

Originally posted by KaZaM
    mages don't redball at low hp but mana >_>
    So? it still means his lvl 60 doesnt matter which way he red balls as long as he has a red ball his 60, thats the point his trying to make is that there are lvl 60's in DLW.

i know but he said they pwned the mage. well redball for mage doesn't mean redball.

THEAXE

1st off i didnt say it was a mage f0xy is a rogue
    all i was saying is there was supanova guys redballing etc etc after next dlw ill post so many s/s of these guys

Shylah

Since video quality is just crappy I didn't want to post my DLW video...but since supernova problems are still in there I think I'll do it right now...just for fun and to make u guys see how DLW is going on these days...

Coming soon: My unscrolled DLW :P