Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

lvl 70 ?

This is a discussion on lvl 70 ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hes a fucking warrior you moron. NO 70 warriors spams 1000 when you arent maliced. stupid idiot...
Page: 2

TunaFishyMe

hes a fucking warrior you moron. NO 70 warriors spams 1000 when you arent maliced. stupid idiot

Banned

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DieWithMyKiss)</div>
    Originally posted by giga@
    <!--QuoteBegin-cowboy_killa

he was in my char he went from 62 to 70+ mabe in 2 weeks paid a gm well

so if gm helped him, then he wont get banned?
    For beating the shit out of you? No. And you are crying, crying that you got assraped by a level 70, thats common, stfu and go get level 70, if he still hits you as hard, then you can come bitch about it.[/b]
    ROFL who tha fuck do u think u are little pink? Does faaliyet lets u lick his butt hole to flame people who are coming with facts that he is a fucking edit char with +2/3 items? I bet he does.. GOGOGO Blow more people for ętams

Aqu

Yeah I'm tempted to say that faaliyet isnt legit in any way.

Glarfist is probably the strongest legit human warrior in terms of damage/skill (:wub and faaliyet_babashop_tr still hits me considerably harder than Glarfist.

It makes me sad

Being raped by a lvl 70 isn't uncommon, I'm sure we can agree on that. This is different tho, faaliyet was in chitins about 3 months ago, lvl 62 if i remember correctly. Then he disappeared for about 2 months and came back in full shell, raptor +8 and seemingly, lvl 70. When phantom got Mahina to check his account, he had +2 uniques on there. Supposedly he was item wiped and delvled once already, but.... this is K2.....

And DieWithMyKiss, why even reply to this thread when you don't play on diez? you wouldn't know about his past and what he had not so long ago. Basically, all your replies mean shit since you don't play on the server and haven't experienced his dmg.

Giga, if it makes you feel any better he spams 400-500's on me with my CS+7 and spear gaunts on....

well.. i dont really understand why peple would pay so much money for a ftp video game. he will get bored with it or get banned hopefully and his money will have been to waste

Banned

Originally posted by giga
    well.. i dont really understand why peple would pay so much money for a video game. he will get bored with it or get banned hopefully and his money will have been to waste
    He is delvled twice the other day he was back..

sounds like one of the gms must like him alot

Banned

lolship

xourico

giga ur a FP priest, I supose u had your boots/gloves with spear defense on, and with that ac, its impossible to get it by him like that unless ur maliced...
    with my shield and boots apophis hit me arround 700, and IM BP WITH 600 ac <_<

or even taurus...
    just compare the damage with other good gun lvl 70 warriors, 1000 damage is too much... -_-

2xroc+3/IN+3/WE+3??? <_<

GMshopper FTW??:P

rebelde hit 1000 on me once while i was tormented. havn't seen him in cz for awhile :wub:

Banned

(22:13:34) (@nic00) DieWithMyKiss B A N N E D ^_^

TunaFishyMe

omg are you serious?

The Forum is Clean AgaIN!

Originally posted by Zaraki
    (22:13:34) (@nic00) DieWithMyKiss B A N N E D *^_^
    were do u see that? :huh:

Banned

IRC Quakenet #ko-diez

btw, nic00 = Festo....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast