Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

lvl 70 ?

This is a discussion on lvl 70 ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you are in a lunar war, its likely to be damage boost. people can hit up to 50% harder than ...
Page: 3

you are in a lunar war, its likely to be damage boost. people can hit up to 50% harder than normal.

also GM stats do not make you hit harder, it just makes you tank more.

they woudlnt' boost elmo, they have won almost every night war

everyone else was hitting me normaly - spiked for 600 from 2x +8 md

why you guys are worried about falayet? he is the human champion acc renamed and sold it to that guy.

ps: with all gm's items aswell

human champion had some crazy duel weild i believe. would probably 1 or 2 hit me buffed

Won't read any other post but I'll just say 2 things:

First, STOP THE WHINING.
    Second, yesterday in cz I got chased by this guy and eventully when he got to me, he was hitting my priest for 600, and I have the CRAPPIEST gear you could think of for a 62 priest <_<

You WERE probably duffed, or had no SD at all, choose 1 option...

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Shit stats for lvl 63 priest o.O

sexa

everyone says falliyet is edited char but one thing important : game codes doesnt allows anyone to have more than 255 in any stat. 2^8 - 1 = 255. they cant pass it. he may have full str items such as 14+3 which gives more AP than ROC or ROC+1. same for other jeveleries. but this way he cant tank such as he do.

so something is wrong.

Cava

Originally posted by Shurt
    Being raped by a lvl 70 isn't uncommon, I'm sure we can agree on that. This is different tho, faaliyet was in chitins about 3 months ago, lvl 62 if i remember correctly. Then he disappeared for about 2 months and came back in full shell, raptor +8 and seemingly, lvl 70. When phantom got Mahina to check his account, he had +2 uniques on there. Supposedly he was item wiped and delvled once already, but.... this is K2.....

And DieWithMyKiss, why even reply to this thread when you don't play on diez? you wouldn't know about his past and what he had not so long ago. Basically, all your replies mean shit since you don't play on the server and haven't experienced his dmg. *

Giga, if it makes you feel any better he spams 400-500's on me with my CS+7 and spear gaunts on....
    shurt BGA hits 400-500 on me too.. with cs... n he was alternating betwen his gig/raptor.... i am lvl 66 with absoluteness so we can all expect BGA and faliyet's gear to be utmost similar results of supporting kom.

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    Won't read any other post but I'll just say 2 things:

First, STOP THE WHINING.
    Second, yesterday in cz I got chased by this guy and eventully when he got to me, he was hitting my priest for 600, and I have the CRAPPIEST gear you could think of for a 62 priest <_<

You WERE probably duffed, or had no SD at all, choose 1 option...
    ffs read the other pages -_-
    already said what the purpose of this thread was

1. wasn't duffed, as u can see in ss's
    2. i POSTED MY SPEAR DEFENSE SHIELD <_<
    3. yes im sure chitin shield is crappy unless you just took someone elses pic and put it inur sig

u are really annoying

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Cava+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cava)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    Being raped by a lvl 70 isn't uncommon, I'm sure we can agree on that. This is different tho, faaliyet was in chitins about 3 months ago, lvl 62 if i remember correctly. Then he disappeared for about 2 months and came back in full shell, raptor +8 and seemingly, lvl 70. When phantom got Mahina to check his account, he had +2 uniques on there. Supposedly he was item wiped and delvled once already, but.... this is K2.....

And DieWithMyKiss, why even reply to this thread when you don't play on diez? you wouldn't know about his past and what he had not so long ago. Basically, all your replies mean shit since you don't play on the server and haven't experienced his dmg. *

Giga, if it makes you feel any better he spams 400-500's on me with my CS+7 and spear gaunts on....
    shurt BGA hits 400-500 on me too.. with cs... n he was alternating betwen his gig/raptor.... i am lvl 66 with absoluteness so we can all expect BGA and faliyet's gear to be utmost similar results of supporting kom.[/b]
    I believe all of BGA's uniques are +0.

Cava

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    Originally posted by Cava@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt

shurt BGA hits 400-500 on me too.. with cs... n he was alternating betwen his gig/raptor.... i am lvl 66 with absoluteness so we can all expect BGA and faliyet's gear to be utmost similar results of supporting kom.
    I believe all of BGA's uniques are +0.[/b]
    shells +8 h43r:

batman hits me 300-400

Road

All Shells +8? I'm sure those are real :rollseyes:

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    Originally posted by Cava@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt

I believe all of BGA's uniques are +0.[/b]
    ya but at least bga leveled legitly. what pisses me of the most is that he paid for levels.

anyway, coulnd't help myself - wonder why he was farming dms anyway

btw - sorry bout the pinkbow bga

Doc

Lol...........I see the posters now Calling all Orcs to help Giga in the De-lvl Falyet-Noobcom campaign.

Sign me up for that one

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123