Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

LVL 70 :D (screenshot added)

This is a discussion on LVL 70 :D (screenshot added) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i :wub: :wub: you too dean...
Page: 9

BattyBat

i :wub: :wub: you too dean

oncemore

Originally posted by morax
    I wouldnt want to mess with a Tormentors party - credit to Glarfist and his boys....

+ hes the only person who calls me a good priest
    Never forgive you for that time you let me die after i saved you </3 :P :wub:

havvk grats wey

xourico

lol I was with glar party in back of OB and we owned 3/4 times oblivion party, then and all the sudden oblivion and some AHM and 89123789123 random orcs came, we killed some but then we ran out of mages to tp :P

love these battles, u have to admit it, no matter if it is 2 parties vs 1 or something its always nice to see the limits of 1 party :wub: this game is all bout team play

PS: morax I also think ur a nice priest :wub:

Erian

and we're an exp party on buff how nice

Trii

"We ran out of mages to tp us"
    ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Havvk

:lol:

Originally posted by xourico
    lol I was with glar party in back of OB and we owned 3/4 times oblivion party, then and all the sudden oblivion and some AHM and 89123789123 random orcs came, we killed some but then we ran out of mages to tp :P

love these battles, u have to admit it, no matter if it is 2 parties vs 1 or something its always nice to see the limits of 1 party *:wub: this game is all bout team play

PS: morax I also think ur a nice priest *:wub:
    i like how you claim to own oblivion when all these times you fight us its your party of glar, aenima, 2x lvl 70 ice mages ,and 1 or 2 full other duff heals.. and we're on buffs exping, and you are on scrolls pking :rollseyes: "then all of a sudden oblivion and ahm and 6548616577 random orcs came".. you make it sound like we need sooo many ppl to fight you. I give tormentor's props, as they are one of the last few human clans that puts up the best fight, and in fact is hella hard to beat, but at the same time it becomes really annoying to hear how "we owned oblivion and it took them tons of ppl to kill us off" when i don't believe any of these instances have occurred when we were on scrolls :wub: i can't wait for the 8v8, just tell me when and ill go to my special build -_- just remember not to get too big of an ego when your with 2-4 priests ever time you raid our exp spots and camp the back of ob :wub: oblivion does that all the time at hb and we dont brag <_< the only diff is that i dont die so there is always a mage to tp them back :lol:

Erian

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: majix

xourico

lol first of:

the party was
    glar
    rather
    Hostage
    me (poor duffer lvl 63 no uniques and no babashopper :wub
    eWo (full healer with torment)
    karra
    ikoria
    and 1 last mage I dont remeber

and I mean, owned, well just beat u guys... I know u guys are strong and better equiped dont need to get hangry <_<

i know bro.. i dont mean to act angry, it just gets annoying at times when its not really a balanced fight. it's just a game in the end, and its meant for fun, so the more good fights the better

oncemore

There was at least 4 orc parties vs our 1 party. Even if your party was on buffs, the other 3 orc parties where most probably using scrolls, AHM + 2 random parties.

Erian

well, we'll settle in a party vs party when scrolls are tradable again

i find it funny ratherbe that you guys play the innocent martyr at all times... bcuz its quite funny for you guys to come with 1 - 2 parties w/ full heals and its all good... then we come with more than one party and if u kills some of the ppl and then "die bcuz u ran out of mages to tp u" (LOL), then its all sad how we lost some ppl in teh fight.. Sigh see u in the 8v8 if you decide to get off your pedistol and come. :wub:

Br4nd1n

Gratz Havvk! I know i'm late, but still :wub:

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast