Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

KO opening PVP server?

This is a discussion on KO opening PVP server? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just received an e-mail from [email protected] . It was basically saying that they will open a pvp server in ...
Page: 1

Default KO opening PVP server?

I just received an e-mail from [email protected]. It was basically saying that they will open a pvp server in august. Everyone will start high level and people will make items by donating national points.

What's this?

Banned

ya this came on the letter from the producer

Lol if it's really true, it still has the need of premium to login right? >.<

Anyways, probably the same thing will happen there as in Sexyko. Every1 will make mages as there are so many people pking. (you got nothing else to do than pk lol)
    Ronark will be so overcrowded and laggy it's impossible to do something there

sounds gay but regardless ppl will get bored quick and come back to the regular servers and +1 to everyone using mages ppl wil get so pissed and leave

Ignore Me Senior Member

World championship everyone went mage. Its just what you do if its buzy and you get free class and weapons.

Thats why PK servers shouldn't be 24/7. Just occasional crazyness.

what this mean??

**Bring your rewards and characters back to the live servers!

server transfer anyone?

Maybe you have a chance to win the character you will create in the PVP server and transfer it over to the regular servers,which i hope isn't true since it'll be too gay when someone gets a char with +8 Krowaz/+3 Uniques/+8 Weapon.

Banned

its just a PVP server for X time and the highest np holders (prolly) will get some rewards, thats all....

TNM

When the rewards are np-based and there aren't any gm's policing the server those who nptransfer will have all the benefit.

dirtysanchez

i think its like the last pvp servers that went on a while back, person with the most nps gets somthing, clan with the most nps gets somthing. and the reward will be somthing like a cs +0 or +8 or a fov +3 on there own server. i think the ppl with the most nps will get teh cs or fov as a reward, and the clan will get like X amount of kc or somthing like that

Inactive Member

i like the idea full PK, but whit server transfer

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dirtysanchez View Post
    i think its like the last pvp servers that went on a while back, person with the most nps gets somthing, clan with the most nps gets somthing. and the reward will be somthing like a cs +0 or +8 or a fov +3 on there own server. i think the ppl with the most nps will get teh cs or fov as a reward, and the clan will get like X amount of kc or somthing like that
    haha last time we won the Hellsgeram shit and got a T-Shirt(however afaik Ubi still hasn't got that). The whole clan xD and maybe everyone got a red fragment or something. don't be silly, K2 is just K2.

Ignore Me Senior Member

I asked Athenrye to explain what "bring your character back" means.

But he says he cant give any details about the PVP server, we have to wait.

christopher

this would be sick if they did this

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    haha last time we won the Hellsgeram shit and got a T-Shirt(however afaik Ubi still hasn't got that). The whole clan xD and maybe everyone got a red fragment or something. don't be silly, K2 is just K2.
    Eh... yea i still havent got that damn tshirt :S :S They told us we (every clanmember) gonna get a BF frag (bf was disabled that time so it wasnt that bad) but in the end they mailed us a blue gem '-.-
    CS +0? cmon LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast