Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

LVL 70 Dungeon

This is a discussion on LVL 70 Dungeon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hmm, Im in the Dungeon on olympia right now, and i'm in the 3rd room, but we didnt kill all ...
Page: 10

Hmm, Im in the Dungeon on olympia right now, and i'm in the 3rd room, but we didnt kill all the first mobs nor did we touch 2nd mobs...

Im in party with 4 people, both priests dc'ed :X

LOL, this bug is hilarious!!!!

Lure the bosses away and the bridge will fall down and you can go to next room :x

Ignore Me Senior Member

But the bosses are the best chance of a gem. Final boss not so great.

Vert

LOL, this bug is hilarious!!!!

Lure the bosses away and the bridge will fall down and you can go to next room :x[/b]
    thanks for the public bug description. how long til this event gets closed?

why would i not say it, I want it to get resolved asap and yes, gm's read this forum too

gogo close dungeon!

startrizerg

but why any1 wanna go othr room without killing mob in his room before boss u get like 8 - 9 gem .
    even if gm read this forum they dont really resolve things all u gonna get is eslant dungeon disble till next yr summer

J

I got in a good party once. 3 warriors, 2 Full party healers (1 buffer) 1 rogue, and 2 mages. One of the mages dced / left or something but the 1st stage was so retarded. Bunch of turks -.- Anyways we didn't even get to the boss, the orcs killed it already.

P4rthen0n

but why any1 wanna go othr room without killing mob in his room before boss u get like 8 - 9 gem .
    even if gm read this forum they dont really resolve things all u gonna get is eslant dungeon disble till next yr summer [/b]
    Actually it's quite understandable why anyone would do that.
    During the first 3 rooms all you can get is blue, green and black gems, which are all shit. If you just skip those 3 rooms and go straight to the deva room and kill it, someone will get a silvery gem and the party will get a random colored gem. If that's a red/yellow gem, it will be much better than having 3 blue/green/black gems for sure.

About the deva bird, even light mages do great damage to it, almost twice as much as a 2k ap archer spamming arrow shower (wonder how much damage fire mages would do...) and can do it from far which makes the Deva only use it's range attack which is really weak.
    2 days ago i was in a party with 3 warriors (one of them 80) 3 rogues and 2 priests (buffers with malice and FH), it took us 13 minutes to kill. Yesterday, with 2 light mages, 2 warriors, 2 sins and 2 healers we did it in 3:30 minutes (one of the warriors buffed up, the other one didn't).

Ignore Me Senior Member

My party today was okay 2p,3r,1m,2w . All bosses killed legit so I'm guessing humans played legit. We killed boss before we saw them. Only gem I got was at the end one green for win. Thats all good I've come away with 3 green and 1 blue before and its fun when no one DCs. 3 green and 1 blue sell for about half a silvery. And I'd take a HB or Smite Hammer over any of these Eslant weapons.

DarkMagician5

anyone have a tie? what happens then? :P

damn i was on Dungeon today, and party was 2 priests, 2 rouges and 4 warriors. I tho wtf, its cool.

and then ....

they asking for undying, nope both are duffer healer

and then ...

warriors on shield with a spear, rouges on shield with a dagger

and then ...

1 hit redballed, heal, 1 hit dieeee dammit

im out there
    :lol:

Jaex

I always breathed a sigh of relief when I saw a normal party (2 priests, 1 mage, 1/2 rogue, 3/4 warriors) but today I got into party with 2 priests, 1 mage, 1 warrior and 4 rogues... HOLY SHIT GOGO MASS DRAINS! The boss died in about 2 minutes and we got out so damn fast :lol:

anyone have a tie? what happens then? :P[/b]

on olympia, the orcs win when it's tied.

best party i got was 3 warriors 2 rogues 2 priests 1 mage

the worst was 4 mages 1 warrior 1 rogue 2 priests <_< we couldent pass the first dungeon lol

IllusionS

all you need is 1 tank 1 priest and you can clear every dungeon..

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast