Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

LVL 70 Dungeon

This is a discussion on LVL 70 Dungeon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; last 3 times i've been there, i've had no priests in my party... makes it damn tricky, but 2 of ...
Page: 12

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

last 3 times i've been there, i've had no priests in my party... makes it damn tricky, but 2 of those times we still got to deva bird before humans killed it

Kranitnova

last night i got what i call a 'graveyard party' i was only tank + 5 mages + 2 buffers + 1 rouge lmao. 6 out of 8 turks whihc means communication zero. 2 d/ced before entering 3d room

deaths everywhere but surprisingly enough we arrived at same time a deva bird so i told my party stay in save zone i kill some noob humans then tp me back and we wait it out so we can acutally win this event. But ofc i forogt they were turks so they rushed in and we lost 2-xxx after i made two first kills lol.

i npced my two black gems out of frustration

why cant we setup our own parties to go there..... would be much more fun

Vert

last night i got what i call a 'graveyard party' i was only tank + 5 mages + 2 buffers + 1 rouge lmao.[/b]
    thats probably the best party you can have in the dungeon. deva (and most of the mobs) have high ac and low resists.
    i can spam lvl 18 skill and hit deva for ~1k+dot (and ~3k with lvl 70 skill) as a lvl 75 light mage.
    lvl 75 warrior friends spam deva for 500-700.

P4rthen0n

My worst party ever was today... 7 warriors and 1 mage (that's what i get for register #192 out of 200). I was the only non-turkish in the party, thank god one of the turks spoke english so he kept translating everything i said.
    Before entering the 3rd room 2 warriors had already dced then another warrior dced too. By the time we finished we were only 4 warriors and 1 mage lol. Got to the deva room with 11m left... i was amazed to see that humans weren't even there yet. They only finished the 3rd room with 5 minutes left and had only 3 people. 3 vs 5 ftw One of them came down so we gangbanged him and won thanks to that.
    I ended up getting 5 gems in the dungeon + bonus gem for wining, 6 gems total.

My worst party ever was today... 7 warriors and 1 mage (that's what i get for register #192 out of 200). I was the only non-turkish in the party, thank god one of the turks spoke english so he kept translating everything i said.
    Before entering the 3rd room 2 warriors had already dced then another warrior dced too. By the time we finished we were only 4 warriors and 1 mage lol. Got to the deva room with 11m left... i was amazed to see that humans weren't even there yet. They only finished the 3rd room with 5 minutes left and had only 3 people. 3 vs 5 ftw One of them came down so we gangbanged him and won thanks to that.
    I ended up getting 5 gems in the dungeon + bonus gem for wining, 6 gems total.[/b]
    6 gems = worst party ever? Can I be in your best party plx.

Smoker

i accidentally had my hp chitins on and my weight had already been exceeded by the time it was my turn to get a gem it skipped me and went to the party leader again, we won at the end and all i got was a freaking black gem and all the others got 3 gems in total every single freaking one of them

Banned

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Ganbitsu

6 gems = worst party ever? Can I be in your best party plx.[/b]
    Hehe get ur partymembers to DC u will get 6 too

Yesterday after we owned orcs like 50-12 they helped us to kill deva in last 2 minutes so hail to gg orcies

3thos

i accidentally had my hp chitins on and my weight had already been exceeded by the time it was my turn to get a gem it skipped me and went to the party leader again, we won at the end and all i got was a freaking black gem and all the others got 3 gems in total every single freaking one of them[/b]
    you would do that noob boy.

:wub:

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112