Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

LVL 70 Dungeon

This is a discussion on LVL 70 Dungeon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i made a topic but it got locked it had ss's and everything, i also got one of the new ...
Page: 2

MillionVoices

i made a topic but it got locked
    it had ss's and everything, i also got one of the new belts.[/b]
    repost ss

3thos

repost ss[/b]
    im on my laptop now and cant get the pics cause they are on my desktop, but here is the link to the topic with the pics.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1535772

and then here is the picture of the belt i got from the blue gem, and a BUS from the green gem (notice it in my inventory)

3thos

also adding, you dont lose xp if you get killed by the mobs, but you lose np/gain np for killing the opposite race, and also, curing by priests and rogues DOES NOT work, i wasted 5 cure pots on myself until i relized it dosnt work

also adding, you dont lose xp if you get killed by the mobs, but you lose np/gain np for killing the opposite race, and also, curing by priests and rogues DOES NOT work, i wasted 5 cure pots on myself until i relized it dosnt work [/b]

gay, so duffers will pwn any pk that goes on =[

how many times a day is it?

3thos

gay, so duffers will pwn any pk that goes on =[

jpw many times a day is it?[/b]
    no one is quite sure yet how many times a day it is or what the times are.

i wanna say it is only once a day, and i want to remember it being around 4:00pm EST (GMT -8) when i entered so who knows.

at the duffers thing, you dont get xped by the mobs, so what i was doing when i got duffed since we were all scrolled i would just walk up to the monster and it would kill me in 2 hits (4k hp first time, rest second time) and then i would spawn right outside of the thing and start all over again, so if you die just hit the monster and let him kill you.

MillionVoices

no one is quite sure yet how many times a day it is or what the times are.
    i wanna say it is only once a day, and i want to remember it being around 4:00pm EST (GMT -8) when i entered so who knows.

at the duffers thing, you dont get xped by the mobs, so what i was doing when i got duffed since we were all scrolled i would just walk up to the monster and it would kill me in 2 hits (4k hp first time, rest second time) and then i would spawn right outside of the thing and start all over again, so if you die just hit the monster and let him kill you.[/b]
    EST = GMT - 5 : )

but on Kalias site it says the Winners lose 1 %.

3thos

EST = GMT - 5 : )

but on Kalias site it says the Winners lose 1 %.[/b]
    i thought it was GMT -5 but i was thinking -8

anyway, you do lose 1% but we didnt lose 1% because we didnt kill the final boss (the eye looking thing)

but if you kill that boss then you lose 1%.

i got an extra gem after leaving the dungeon (green gem) because we killed more humans then they killed orcs which means we won, but i talked to booooooooooo after the dungeon and they got a gem but it was the lowest kind you can get (black) because they at least participated but lost.

in the next week or so we will probably get some official times on all these new events, what you think of the ss's?

my favorite were the little baby felankors, they were really cute looking hahahaha

i thought it was GMT -5 but i was thinking -8
    anyway, you do lose 1% but we didnt lose 1% because we didnt kill the final boss (the eye looking thing)
    but if you kill that boss then you lose 1%.
    i got an extra gem after leaving the dungeon (green gem) because we killed more humans then they killed orcs which means we won, but i talked to booooooooooo after the dungeon and they got a gem but it was the lowest kind you can get (black) because they at least participated but lost.
    in the next week or so we will probably get some official times on all these new events, what you think of the ss's?
    my favorite were the little baby felankors, they were really cute looking hahahaha[/b]
    nope killed it today and we didnt lose/gain anything after we beat the last monster.

you just get gems from monsters you kill throughout the whole thing, and 1 from the boss at the end. (silver gem only i think, we got a silver bar too)

3thos

nope killed it today and we didnt lose/gain anything after we beat the last monster.

you just get gems from monsters you kill throughout the whole thing, and 1 from the boss at the end. (silver gem only i think, we got a silver bar too)[/b]
    silver bar and silver gem always drop from final monster, but i thought you are spose to lose 1% :S

well i was just guessing at that part cause that is what is suppose to happen but we were stopped from killing it today cause the humans wouldnt leave us alone, killed them over and over, 6 left, only 2 left but they kept duffing us non stop and running they really didnt want us to kill that monster :angry:

Akai

i didnt lose % . And our clan got spear of bla bla bla :lol:

MillionVoices

OK NICE HAHA

ok how many ppl can enter into this?

Smoker

lime

just 8 people? i thought it was 80@?

lolior

80 ppls go in every party of 8 orcs and 8 humans has her own instance like in wow

I don't think theres an actual limit but u get put into a group, the group has to be 8 and there has to have 8 people of the opposite nation against you. So could be 24 vs 24 (split up into 8 in their own instances of the boss area) or it could be 80 (10x groups of 8). Most people gotta realize though u should bring scrolls just in case both priests u get are duffers, also pots in ur mail is also good idea.

Eslant dungeon starts invitations at around 1:40 PM PST - AKA gametime.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast