Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

LVL 70 Dungeon

This is a discussion on LVL 70 Dungeon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The other nation probably killed the boss so you got tp'd. I heard if you leave party it tp's you ...
Page: 7

J

The other nation probably killed the boss so you got tp'd.

I heard if you leave party it tp's you out.[/b]
    No, only our party got tped.

And my friend tried to leave but it said you can't disband party.

thedevilsmanner

So there is maybe some bug..
    LEt the time to K2 To fix all bug and it will look really good !
    We want more Screeny people

J

So it should start in 7 minutes?

IllusionS

no...it happened 5 hours ago, and another happens in 11 hours

J

Wtf? it says 1840 though.

IllusionS

its KO, nothing is as it seems.

J

So when is the ACTUALL time PST?

IllusionS

EST first one is 8:40-8:50 registration, PST is 3 hours behind that so 5:40

Second one is 4:40, PST 1:40.

darksk1ll

do they drop fast ?

IllusionS

everythings easy (altho the turks you get stuck with make it frustrating/difficult at times), except for hte last boss, that thing can 1 hit me (4600 hp rogue), half the time, othertimes ~3k. Need I think at least 2 good warriors to tank it to beat the regen. Also makes it difficult when the other nation is attacking you. At least on ronark...it rarely dies unless both nations are attacking it.

martijn

I've been there a few times now, and this is how it goes.

at 2:40 and 22:40(xigenon, Netherlands/Turk time zone) you can start registering for this in eslant. You have 10 minutes after that to register yourself. After that time as many teams of 8 people are formed as possible from each nation. Also, the system tries to give every party 2 mage 2 priest 2 warrior 2 rogue.

Inside you have to kill some mobs, which drop these gems. After every mobs death, 6 or so mobs like apos/troll warrior mobs spawn, you will need to clear these too. There are 3 stages with 4 of these mobs each. At the very end there is a huge boss. If you kill this one before the opposite nation kills it(they spawn at the other side of this dungeon, and have to take a same path), you win this event, and get a additional green/blue/yellow/red/silvery gem.
    The losing team gets a black gem.
    If none of the teams can kill the boss at the end before it finishes, the team that killed the most users of the opposite nation wins it.

Ayman4u

I've been there a few times now, and this is how it goes.

at 2:40 and 22:40(xigenon, Netherlands/Turk time zone) you can start registering for this in eslant. You have 10 minutes after that to register yourself. After that time as many teams of 8 people are formed as possible from each nation. Also, the system tries to give every party 2 mage 2 priest 2 warrior 2 rogue.

Inside you have to kill some mobs, which drop these gems. After every mobs death, 6 or so mobs like apos/troll warrior mobs spawn, you will need to clear these too. There are 3 stages with 4 of these mobs each. At the very end there is a huge boss. If you kill this one before the opposite nation kills it(they spawn at the other side of this dungeon, and have to take a same path), you win this event, and get a additional green/blue/yellow/red/silvery gem.
    The losing team gets a black gem.
    If none of the teams can kill the boss at the end before it finishes, the team that killed the most users of the opposite nation wins it.[/b]
    Also if the opposite side winning by numbers and stronger than your party then try to make peace and attack with them , they get the box and you win you get the better frag for every1 in the party they get the black 1 ^_^ , if you are stronger and both at boss i advice you to keep attacking them and forget about the boss bcus 8 nice frags > 1 silver that a random will get :|

IllusionS

Actually the parties arent formed based on '2 priest 2 warrior 2 rogue 2 mage' hting, its first 8 get the first party, next8 get the 2nd party, etc. You can get a party full of 8 rogues or 8 int priests...

J

EST first one is 8:40-8:50 registration, PST is 3 hours behind that so 5:40

Second one is 4:40, PST 1:40.[/b]
    Am or pm each time?

GetRichOrDieTrying

ZOMG!!! ITS A FUCKING VAGINA!!! ZOMG!!!!!!!!!

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast