Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

LVL 70 Dungeon

This is a discussion on LVL 70 Dungeon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If the 5th gem is the one you get when the event is over, yes, it's possible to get 5 ...
Page: 9

If the 5th gem is the one you get when the event is over, yes, it's possible to get 5 gems just happened to the 1st guy on the list of my party in the last time I went there.[/b]
    yeah..the 5th gem would be the last one u will get..
    but i was the 1st man on the party, and next to me "2nd" always getting gems..and others in the party havent got 1.. :S
    and i only got 2 black gems.. >.<

Smoker

the things that sucks is the distribution system, so its all about luck which sucks cuz i would one day really want to get that silvery gem which is impossible, the second thing that REALLY REALLY suck is the human/orc kills cuz as soon as one side gets 1 kill the immediately get tped or town and then wait on the wall for the freaking timer to runs out, of course the other party is too weak to kill the boss and i think that needs to be changed (happened to me 3 times already cuz turks really cant listen when someone says BACK YOU STUPID CUNT YOU CANT KILL THEM IF THEY&#39;RE ON THE WALL MOFO)
    thank you

once some1 goes into the main arena with the huge turtle boss, it should set that as the /town and spawn points

Ignore Me Senior Member

I&#39;ve only done 3 but have a theory. Join as quick as possible.

So if the first number(the place u joined the queue) is low then it will be good - high it will be bad.
    1. You might not get in if there are more of your nation than other.
    2. You get some dumb party. I had 4 rogues(3 archers) no mages didn&#39;t get to final stage.
    Anyone done more than 3 know if I&#39;m right. Or can you join at the end of registration and be okay.

Pietoesnoe

I think they make partys random. I did the dungeon 4 times now and I never had a priest in my party.
    We killed the boss once (without a priest), because that boss is really weak against mages.
    3 mages and warriors jumping on it (the warriors die fast, so it hits hard) did it, 3 mages can beat the regenaration (it&#39;s slow). It&#39;s really easy for mages because the noob boss doesn&#39;t move.
    It only takes time and orcs can ruin it, but in the 4 times I tryd the dungeon I didn&#39;t see one orc.
    I got only shit from the gems I changed in (green was best one I got)
    The deva boss dropped one silver gem and one silver bar.
    Thats all I know about this dungeon, hope I helped some of you with this info.

3thos

I think they make partys random. I did the dungeon 4 times now and I never had a priest in my party.
    We killed the boss once (without a priest), because that boss is really weak against mages.
    3 mages and warriors jumping on it (the warriors die fast, so it hits hard) did it, 3 mages can beat the regenaration (it&#39;s slow). It&#39;s really easy for mages because the noob boss doesn&#39;t move.
    It only takes time and orcs can ruin it, but in the 4 times I tryd the dungeon I didn&#39;t see one orc.
    I got only shit from the gems I changed in (green was best one I got)
    The deva boss dropped one silver gem and one silver bar.
    Thats all I know about this dungeon, hope I helped some of you with this info.[/b]
    this is all info we are well aware about.

i think it all goes on registering .... first 8 people to register party together, 2nd 8 party together, etc etc etc, i think this because 3 of my clannies and i were the first 5 to register (one person registered before us) and we all wound up in a party together

i dont think party is random cuz most of the time if u got 2 priest
    then 1 is party leader and the other 1 is last in party.

So i think first register get normal party 2 of each class
    till there is not enough priest or mages then it goes random

martijn

the system tries to form as many 8 man party of well distributed classes as possible. If you are one of the first to register, you always get a nice party with most times 2 of each class. If you are one of the later once to register, you more often end up with partys who have for example 4 mage 2 warrior 1 rogue 1 priest or something like that.

P4rthen0n

the system tries to form as many 8 man party of well distributed classes as possible. If you are one of the first to register, you always get a nice party with most times 2 of each class. If you are one of the later once to register, you more often end up with partys who have for example 4 mage 2 warrior 1 rogue 1 priest or something like that.[/b]
    That&#39;s how i think it&#39;s works yea.
    Today i was one of the first 50 to register (out of 180), so i got the "perfect" party: 2 priests, 2 warriors, 2 rogues, 2 mages. One of the priests was party leader, the other one was in the last place, as it&#39;s always been when there&#39;s 2 priests in the party.
    In the other 2 times i registered a bit later than that, there were already 80/100 people registered so I ended up in a 3rogue/3warrior/2priest party or 4warrior/1rogue/2priest/1mage party.

Another thing i don&#39;t get is why the first bridge takes so long to go down sometimes. My party always have to wait around 5 minutes to be able to go through to the next room. Is it a bug or it&#39;s just random ? Cause it seems that it doesn&#39;t happen to everyone.

Ignore Me Senior Member

There is one thing I really want people to discuss. Because I had a party yesterday messed up by people trying to do it the other way.

It is best to pull the bosses one at a time. And not try to do all at once.

Also any tactics for the lich kings draining MP?

IllusionS

thats bullshit, ITS THE FIRST 8 PEOPLE GET THE FIRST PARTY, Ive seen it happen every damn time, and i know 3 ppl that registered 25, 27 and 28th, and they were all in the 3rd party together, in the party list the same order they registered.

martijn

thats bullshit, ITS THE FIRST 8 PEOPLE GET THE FIRST PARTY, Ive seen it happen every damn time, and i know 3 ppl that registered 25, 27 and 28th, and they were all in the 3rd party together, in the party list the same order they registered.[/b]

if they are not all the same class, this is very likely to happen yes.

IllusionS

Like I said i&#39;ve had 7 rogues 1 priest in a party.

martijn

because you didnt register in time

lime

agreed with the post about getting 1 kill then just being gay and towning with mage not letting anyone die. on olympia its a constant tactic of the orcs, bunch of fags just get 1 kill over you if they can or a draw and you lose, sitting around for 30 minutes watching them sitting on that wall.

does my head in.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast