Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

lvl 71-72 in 2 hours nice !

This is a discussion on lvl 71-72 in 2 hours nice ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this is correct[/b] lol CeFurkan here... you know yourself that this guy didn't exp to 72 nor did any quests, ...
Page: 3

Uzu

this is correct[/b]
    lol CeFurkan here...
    you know yourself that this guy didn't exp to 72 nor did any quests, trying to pretend something aight? K2 needs to fill their freaking security gaps, vast gaps, this is getting out of control -.-

Who cares... he is know banned :P

CeFurkan

lol CeFurkan here...
    you know yourself that this guy didn't exp to 72 nor did any quests, trying to pretend something aight? K2 needs to fill their freaking security gaps, vast gaps, this is getting out of control -.-[/b]
    i am not defending anybody
    but it is correct

also k2 is suck everybody knows that
    they just care about money
    nothing else

Omniscient

Lmao, I wasn't defending them, I was just explaining how it works. I have no doubt that they gained their levels from macroing with the 50% xp skill.

CeFurkan

Lmao, I wasn't defending them, I was just explaining how it works. I have no doubt that they gained their levels from macroing with the 50% xp skill.[/b]
    for example this skill can be removed from database with 1 query
    but they are so weak to do that

so what should we all use this so called 50% exp bug its kinda messed up how this people are not getting banned

so what should we all use this so called 50% exp bug its kinda messed up how this people are not getting banned[/b]
    Hell no! :angry:

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

so what should we all use this so called 50% exp bug its kinda messed up how this people are not getting banned[/b]
    lol be my guest
    Lol , u never get 900k/minute.
    My high score is 600k with exp scroll, 50% exp bug and plat. prem on lvl 48-50 :huh:[/b]
    just dont be as dumb as this fool ^^

lol be my guest

just dont be as dumb as this fool ^^[/b]
    +1

What a sad high score..

+1
    What a sad high score..[/b]
    haha yeah i get you nah i would never go to that direction

lil_mageskillz

he needs to be banned

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

Well the picture doesn't say that the player reached level 72 in 2 hours.
    It says that the player was last seen at level 70 at 05-02 01:44... which means he reached level 71 around that time
    Then, he was last seen at level 71 at 05-03 1:37... which means he reached level 72 around that time. One day for level 71-72.
    Finally, he was last seen at level 72 at 05-03 3:44... which means 2 hours after reaching level 72, he's still level 72!

Maybe the original version of the page was misunderstandable, so I changed it to display "NOW" instead of the first time (which would be the time of the last update anyway) and a note that tells you that to find times of level up, look one level below.
    Of course, the page would be perfect if the % of each player was accessible. Then you would see every level above 99% except the current one.

TopCat

It says that the player was last seen at level 70 at 05-02 01:44... which means he reached level 71 around that time
    Then, he was last seen at level 71 at 05-03 1:37... which means he reached level 72 around that time. One day for level 71-72.
    Finally, he was last seen at level 72 at 05-03 3:44... which means 2 hours after reaching level 72, he's still level 72!

Maybe the original version of the page was misunderstandable, so I changed it to display "NOW" instead of the first time (which would be the time of the last update anyway) and a note that tells you that to find times of level up, look one level below.
    Of course, the page would be perfect if the % of each player was accessible. Then you would see every level above 99% except the current one.[/b]
    hmm interesting

CeFurkan

Of course, the page would be perfect if the % of each player was accessible. Then you would see every level above 99% except the current one.[/b]
    this explains things more clear now

can't get you out of this one.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast