Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LVL 75 ARES BANNED FOR BILLING?

This is a discussion on LVL 75 ARES BANNED FOR BILLING? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; haha someonespecial, you were that shit macroer from EK (surprise surpise). what comes around goes around huh.[/b] 0000000 remember the ...
Page: 2

haha someonespecial, you were that shit macroer from EK (surprise surpise). what comes around goes around huh.[/b]
    0000000 remember the days when you couldnt take me down and you would follow me around in the lunar war trying to stop me from getting to the invasion... LOL. its funny how you noobs come out the f'in wood work to kick a man when he's down. and i'm not a macroer how would you know i was a macroer if you were human back then. why dont you and kibal go chit chat about how you guys sucked so bad back then. still gets on your nerves doesnt it. i know. i see if you had to come in here and start the name calling. then again what do you expect from a duper like you and dont even bother coming in here talking about yuou never duped cause it was obvious you did maybe to the noobs who play now it looks like you're an old player with legit roots but i know who you really are ever since the old days when you were in FiRe. now get out of my post because i know we dont want to be name calling.

0000000OHOH look at all the big names coming out for little old me......

sry about double post server kept timing out

you cheated and it caught up to you, don't expect sympathy from people. People like you are the reason Knight Online will soon hold no english speaking players, or any respectable players for that matter.

mobill

I just got to reply to this thread. Firstly, im just getting back into KO after almost 2 years. Is this eric F9Devil, and is this the real 000000? and somethingspecial I cant believe u still play! does you bro still play as well? Wow i thought everyone quit long time ago!

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Payment fraud is the worst thing possible in K2's eyes next to trying to have sexual intercause with a religious icon from the muslim religion.

They very rareley change their minds on this even if you give them back the cash. So I would say bend down an dtouch your toes and take a short shart breath of air in through your teeth and trty not to wince.

Volcanic

Payment fraud is the worst thing possible in K2's eyes next to trying to have sexual intercause with a religious icon from the muslim religion.

They very rareley change their minds on this even if you give them back the cash. So I would say bend down an dtouch your toes and take a short shart breath of air in through your teeth and trty not to wince.[/b]
    Best advice i`ve seen on the net for months

Well i contacted k2 the first person i talked to said he was going to transfer me, he ended up transfering me to himself lol? Then he said o sorry one second i'll transfer you again and instead of transfering me he hung up. The second lady was a bitch sounded SO surprised that someone had a problem and kept telling me that this is not the number to call blah balh blah. Finally tanoruk one of the new gm's told me to resolve the problem with click and buy and k2 would be able to unban the account so i'm going to follow through with this. ANd i'll be back owning you all soon. And if eric is f9devil LOL dont get me started on your duping ass. HUGE DUPER RIGHT THERE. So was all the rest of ImmortalSouls.

flamthrow

EK was known for its sexy macroing parties too eh? But hey since I've got no proof of you cheating personnaly, alltho i have some for other EK players, gl solving this. Btw did you ever share your acc? I got the impression I talked to inf1 once on your acc. Hence one of ares's biggest dupers. Especially back in old ko. Well if it wasnt your account I'll apologize for bringing that up.

no i never shared my account flamthrow can't trust too many ko players

considering I never even played f9devil when it was part of ImmortalSouls, wow you're a fucking retard. You have 24 hours to give me a good reason not to ban you.

Solstice

Ban him for what? You called him a cheat, he called you a cheat.

I think he's a piece of shit but there's no reason to ban him.

I think he's a piece of shit but there's no reason to ban him.[/b]

But he threw a lie in Eric's face. Everybody knows that Eric didn't start playing F9 until right before KE or some time around that. And before he started playing F9 me and Eric were in the same clan and I can vouch for him that he never cheated or duped!

Thank You

screamingslave

Well i contacted k2 the first person i talked to said he was going to transfer me, he ended up transfering me to himself lol? Then he said o sorry one second i'll transfer you again and instead of transfering me he hung up. The second lady was a bitch sounded SO surprised that someone had a problem and kept telling me that this is not the number to call blah balh blah. Finally tanoruk one of the new gm's told me to resolve the problem with click and buy and k2 would be able to unban the account so i'm going to follow through with this. ANd i'll be back owning you all soon. And if eric is f9devil LOL dont get me started on your duping ass. HUGE DUPER RIGHT THERE. So was all the rest of ImmortalSouls.[/b]

was here name Maddy?

if so she is actually really nice, i call up there all the time and talk to her when i have a problem, i also have her email if you REALLY want it.

if it was having to do with click n buy the numbers for click n buy are posted at koranking site call them make payment confirmation and they will sort it out with k2

I think he's a piece of shit but there's no reason to ban him.[/b]
    sols, always so quick to contradict but yet you fall so short. He's cheated in the past and there has been proof, he flames needlessly in other threads and accuses me falsely. Sir, please think before you type.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast