Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LVL 75 ARES BANNED FOR BILLING?

This is a discussion on LVL 75 ARES BANNED FOR BILLING? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Heh I was in EK for like 6 months.... Did i macro? NO, Did I dupe? NO!.. ok i did ...
Page: 3

mobill

Heh I was in EK for like 6 months.... Did i macro? NO, Did I dupe? NO!.. ok i did try a couple times. Do I think people in EK macroed? Yes but only like 4 of im, not the whole damn clan. Did EK dupe? Not that I know of, I strongly doubt it since I we killed more bosses than any clan by far (killed every talos and tk for almost a week, gg Zabijak's alarm clock).

Stop bashing EK please, not one of the top clans were fully legit. IS and TOWN had obvious GM connections and had natorious dupers in their ranks, NoName had NiL8R and refused to kick him. FiRE was probably the only one that I can say nothing agaist except that they never showed for any csw's, damn slackers :P

mobill

Im sorry if I might be hijacking this thread (hope Im not, lets try to keep focused here :P) but Eric are u that New Zealand guy that would come on our vent occasionaly? that guy was hella funny.

Im just getting started on ares again, with my once ownage gear and lvl (lol +6 shell nad +7 raptor). Wanna know who still plays who was from old school mushroom alliance. Pm me please, I dont want to hijack someonespeacials thread any further.

What was the name of your char?

ChickenMaster

if it was having to do with click n buy the numbers for click n buy are posted at koranking site call them make payment confirmation and they will sort it out with k2[/b]

Right... i have similar problem as well with CLICK AND BUY..

But another question,

Once click and buy has solve the problem missing payment to K2Network KO, Click and Buy will contact K2 to have my account unblock again, after balance missing payment is clear out.

Oh right now my question is after i get my account unblock right, will my items be delelte it... ... Some of my friends told me your items will be deleted wipe out all even if its legit all will be wipe out... My friends they are not sure, but what about if it happens.. you think willbe wiped out, if its wipe out can i ask for a roll back all items on a customer support ticket, I already summit the missing payment that i had K2 for $8.95 and i already sent out the payment to Click and Buy, now all i have to do is wait.... for them (C&B) receive my payment clear the debt in my account and later next step will contact K2 to have my account unblock.

I want to know if my items and inn items will be wiped out everything, also my coins .. mann i dont know about that.. anyone had that problem before ... or anyone had their account block for fail payment and have their account back unblock with wipe items naked ... or something like that.. please guys let me know.. thank you

mobill

I was _CookieCutter_ and I played on Zabijaka in EK, I was Strut in WOOTABULOUS when the server opened and I was playing the Human side.

Im sorry if I might be hijacking this thread (hope Im not, lets try to keep focused here :P) but Eric are u that New Zealand guy that would come on our vent occasionaly? that guy was hella funny.

Im just getting started on ares again, with my once ownage gear and lvl (lol +6 shell nad +7 raptor). Wanna know who still plays who was from old school mushroom alliance. Pm me please, I dont want to hijack someonespeacials thread any further.[/b]
    no, that is matt. I didn't play f9 until it was 70 and a few months after KE was out. After I got access I played it more than the others though and made it known for pvp skills not just popularity. (although matt and alex were good as well)

ChickenMaster

Guys my question still UP!!

please anyone had their account blocked for fail payment any amount, after solving problem and got account back unblocked,

Did anytime your account got all items wipe, or in inn hostess or coins wipes, anything got wipe.. even if your items were all legit, once you got your account back unblock any items, armors, coins, jewelry anything got WIPE.. ..

Please let me know, im fighting to get my account back right away.. since CLICK AND BUY.. made a mistake for paying out the debt of $8.95 i already summit ticket to K2 few days ago and they told me they are investigating with CLICK and BUY .. to solve this problem.. i already sent out payment for the debt of $8.95 to CLICK and BUY, hopefull this week my account is clear .. and get my account unblock right away with K2, but Please my question is if anyone< ?

if anyone got account back unblock after paying the debt of any fail payment amount, any items, armors, jewelry got wiped from your account after getting back your account unblock from been blocked..

Hope to hear any answers pleasee... some friends told me, you will get your account back but once you get it back, your items will be wipe account naked... mann i dont know if he was kidding or joking.. but i must know please help here. thank you.

Wink

I&#39;m still waiting for the answer from gm&#39;s chickenmaster. And as for eric .... dupe didnt dupe whatever you still played f9 and benefited off the duping that happened on it. And as for me flaming other posts... lol? i only have 16 posts here and most of them in this topic i bet. If you want to be hardass and ban me be my guest i guess its a shame that no one thinks they can benefit anything from having me around but whatever not my problem. And as for you playing f9 i wasn&#39;t even sure if you were that guy cause honestly i dont know you i only know the immortalsouls f9 and how IS conducted itself. so i guess maybe i can say sorry but dont call me a cheater when the WHOLE F9devil account was built on cheating. I spent plenty of time on IS vent and played japko with them for a bit. Players like Pfil, futility, gambit ,elmoria, and as you say the OLD f9devil were huge dupers and theres nothign you can say or do to change that. So if you&#39;re innocent then god bless but i know the history; i was there from the begining. Of course they were our allys and i miss having them around. i can&#39;t just stand around and have me and ek accused of cheating because if anyone did cheat it was no where near the amount of cheating which occured in other clans. I&#39;d like to not be banned but whatever you decide to do doesnt really matter to me I only come in here once in a blue, and to be honest even if i am banned i can always use a proxy to access this forum if i ever need to. you dont really want to get rid of me :wub:

MOBILL , i play cooltang plays, futurity is playing, sanman plays here and there, xp1ici7 plays, Nacho, madskillz, monkey xstill plays, darkhunter is supposed to come back to ares but i haven&#39;t heard from him in a while. these are the players from EK that still play ARES.

1up, 2up, kenshin and some others are playing on logos. And there are others mixed around the other servers like TheRob and some others. Also cooltang mentioned prisoner playing here and there but i&#39;m not sure when or where. pretty sure on ares because we were discussing that he might want armors that i had on ares.

thats my story and i&#39;m sticking to it

none of f9s gear was duped, hence none of it was ever deleted like all of IS&#39;s gear was eventually. Alex nor Matt were never involved in the duping part of IS, that only consisted of gambit, pfil, psychosexy, and a few others. You bashed maria(kinkeh) for no reason in her leaving post and have been proven as a cheater in the past, not due to your clan but due to your personal actions.

MillionVoices

xp1ici7 Duper!!! rofl

_cookieCutter_ i rmbr it, i think u had dual wield for sure.

Talking

xp1ici7 Duper!!! rofl

_cookieCutter_ i rmbr it, i think u had dual wield for sure.[/b]

xp1ici7 is your daddy xD

Banned

rofl someonespecial.

Remember Olympia friend? dont even SAY ur legit.

mobill

yeh I duel wielded for a bit untill I got my raptor +7. SomeoneSpecial pm me if you want to get together some time and xp pk or whatever.

lol tapion. i hear you&#39;ve been scamming a lot of people. would you like to explain why? scammer. i think i&#39;ll link all the posts about you. not right now though probably tommorrow. :lol: mess with the bull you get the horns noob.

mobill i have to wait like 2 weeks or so till i get my account back. it will be back soon enough. check is in the mail! if you&#39;re lvl 70 i&#39;ll be glad to add you to perfectchoice second clan.

Volcanic

xp1ici7 is your daddy xD[/b]
    ROFL

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast