Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

LVL 75 ARES BANNED FOR BILLING?

This is a discussion on LVL 75 ARES BANNED FOR BILLING? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; someonespecial is totally legal, always been, and will always be. It's pity that his account got blocked after all the ...
Page: 4

someonespecial is totally legal, always been, and will always be. It's pity that his account got blocked after all the hard work done for it

ty very much nesma. at least someone recognizes all the years i've been playing. i'm supposed to be getting my account back once the overdue balance is pay. dont worry =) i should get it back. nice amount of posts btw. =)

Talking

Just to put closure to this topic. SomeoneSpecial is now unbanned after 3-4 weeks. So now who wants to wrestle? <_<

me a1 after serv up pm s3by666 aq SS

kibal

someonespecial is totally legal, always been, and will always be. It&#39;s pity that his account got blocked after all the hard work done for it [/b]
    r u the same nesma that said a long time ago in irc that was macroing in diez ? .

dpierre6

Lol i remeber i used to have a fraps of you glitching might still somewhereon my comp xD

Milkshaker

K2 is good at screwing ppl, to avoid the problem just go to your local software store and buy a game card or play for free... if you cant do either one of those, simple contact customer support via the clearly posted 800 number on the customer support page.

good luck.

ps: yes, i am trying to be sarcastic.

HAHAHAHAHAHAA RUNNING ARROW SHOWER HACK AND STILL GOT BBQ PWNED, NICE JOKE. TOO BAD IT DOESNT MATTER ANYMORE CUZ U HAVE CHEATED FOR 3 YEARS +!

JUST GO MACRO ANOTHER ACCOUNT AND GET LVL 80. THIS TIME MAKE SURE U PAY UR BILL HAHAHA

Jo

you have been owned by K2 :P

Obviously you didnt read the entire topic yuber and Jo. I have been UNBANNED. So how about forget the forum and come see me in game noobie.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234