Need some help please

This is a discussion on Need some help please within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm a long time reader 1st time poster and my post is a plea for help. For this I am ...
Page: 1

Footumch

Default Need some help please

I'm a long time reader 1st time poster and my post is a plea for help. For this I am sorry

Over the past two or three weeks I have been experiencing problems opening boxes when farming Troll Shamans in the CZ and Eslant on both servers 1 and 2. Every now and again I get a little lag spike (1 second) and then the box wont open!

I have killed maybe 200/300 of these mobs and only ever had coins or Soul Potions dropped. To me it’s like every time there is a high class item in the box it won’t open or has already been looted.

Is anyone aware of a hack programme that steels items in this way or are both of my PC’s not up to scratch?

ANZAC_Mondane

i get that alot ,, i was killing Trolls for my Quest Shells i forget to do,, adn out of 30 trolls,, mybe 4 i couldnt open,,, i think just another Bugg <_<

Same as in Abyss,, i take my mage there,, and Nova BlackWidow a times when Bored ,, adn some times it dont Harm Half then Mobs with both Nova and meteor Fall ,, its just another Anoying Glitch -_-

Footumch

Out of 300 TS would you not expect better drops other than soul pots and coin though?

Lawless

Firstly, this is a common problem its just shitty coding. Of course the bugged box could have had a drop in it but nothing you can do. As far as i know no autoloot can steal your drops unless hes in your party, but its probably not out of the range of possibility either.

Sounds like your human, judging by the appaling droprates. If your on xig and human dont expect a drop from any normal mob, not with enough regularity to be even worth the time.

Footumch

Diez Orc Im affraid :P

So this could happen anywhere then?

This is the first time in 3 years of playing this quickly degenerating game this has happened to me.

Any one for Internet Hearts

Lawless

droprates have been utterly ridiculous since rofd, maybe even bugged. Im kinda curious to see if premium users actually have lower droprates than non-premium, ive suspected that for awile as well.

Footumch

For my sins... and I know I will be flamed for saying this.. I'm Gold Premium :wacko: (Its the only way I can get on)

Strong Side

I was out killing Golems and some of the chest wouldn't open for me. Another thing is when I'm board I get on my mage to the abyss to nova Blackwidows and half the time the nova dosen't even hurt them. This game is full with bugs. I wouldn't worry about it until you can't open a chest from a boss drop!!!! h43r:

Lawless

Thats my point, ive been premium since they implemented it and I do not get drops, period. Supposed to increase droprate some minor percentage. However every noob i know without premium gets drops with enough regularity to be worth the time and pots.

Strong Side

Originally posted by Lawless
    Thats my point, ive been premium since they implemented it and I do not get drops, period. *Supposed to increase droprate some minor percentage. *However every noob i know without premium gets drops with enough regularity to be worth the time and pots.
    Very Ture h43r: