Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

lvl 80 chars... opinions

This is a discussion on lvl 80 chars... opinions within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; oke, I just made this post so we can discuss bout wat chars are better in lvl 80... I mean ...
Page: 1

xourico

Default lvl 80 chars... opinions

oke, I just made this post so we can discuss bout wat chars are better in lvl 80... I mean no char is better, but lets talk bout the new skills and all...

today I faced in 1vs1 for the first time a lvl 80 warrior...

with a rogue archer lvl 74 with 1066 ac and IN+IB+spear helmet+spear gloves, the warrior was hiting me 6xx and sometimes 7xx... I was like: WTF!!!! then I noticed that the skill he was spamming had a funny animation (same as judgment)...
    the truth is, lvl 80 > non lvl 80 for sure ^_^

PS. dun remember bout the name of the warrior :P
    PS2. with 1.8k ap (cuz of helmet and gloves) i was hiting him for 4xx and 3xx on my screen... and with arrow shower I didnt even damage half of his HP:huh:

just comment urself ur battles versus lvl 80's and ur own char lvl 80, talk bout the new skills and the difference in stats bettwen lvl 70 and lvl 80

Well its kidna hard to tell atm, as theres only few who are lvl 80. I would say a skilled sin or bp would be best at 80 for 1v1's. Warriors and mage for party. Also i think mage has most improved in RoFD

Kailean

Default Re: lvl 80 chars... opinions

Originally posted by xourico
    oke, I just made this post so we can discuss bout wat chars are better in lvl 80... I mean no char is better, but lets talk bout the new skills and all...

with a rogue archer lvl 74 with 1066 ac and IN+IB+spear helmet+spear gloves, the warrior was hiting me 6xx and sometimes 7xx... I was like: WTF!!!! then I noticed that the skill he was spamming had a funny animation (same as judgment)...
    the truth is, lvl 80 > non lvl 80 for sure *^_^ *

PS2. with 1.8k ap (cuz of helmet and gloves) i was hiting him for 4xx and 3xx on my screen... and with arrow shower I didnt even damage half of his HP:huh: *

just comment urself ur battles versus lvl 80's and ur own char lvl 80, talk bout the new skills and the difference in stats bettwen lvl 70 and lvl 80 *

lvl 80 assasin>lvl 80 warrior
    pro stunning light mage>all

Reinhard

We all know in cz.. a bp owns.. he duffs the shit out of the rogue and warrior and he kills easy...

In 1v1s the most skilled one would win disregarding the class of the guy.

Default Re: lvl 80 chars... opinions

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-xourico

the truth is, lvl 80 > non lvl 80 for sure *^_^ *

PS2. with 1.8k ap (cuz of helmet and gloves) i was hiting him for 4xx and 3xx on my screen... and with arrow shower I didnt even damage half of his HP:huh: *

just comment urself ur battles versus lvl 80's and ur own char lvl 80, talk bout the new skills and the difference in stats bettwen lvl 70 and lvl 80 *

lvl 80 assasin>lvl 80 warrior
    pro stunning light mage>all[/b]
    +1 to that -_- <_< fukin mages... i think they have to come up w/ something like absolute matchless or something cosue warriors r just unstopable at 80! skilled sin? +5 in +5 ib full sd an u might beat a 80 warrior i just think rofd fuked the game up

uh lvl 80 int bp > all
    with +8 cs and +8 smite hammer ofccccc or hmm maybe +9 dth yummy

maybe, naw i think 80 light mage is just unstopable rogue might stop it +1 rols +1 wp might help =/

Dread

the characters go like this at lvl 80 solo wise

shell bp with ii +8 > rogue > warrior > mage

party wise: mage > warrior > bp > rogue

Mario

Originally posted by Private
    uh lvl 80 int bp > all *
    with +8 cs and +8 smite hammer ofccccc or hmm maybe +9 dth yummy
    we talkin about legit servers, so forget it about ur shity 1 <_<

Speed

i would take a lvl 80 mage anyday...

thought we was talking bout diez and i was joking bout dth +9

YouGotOwned

warrior 80 is unkillable unless you have superior parasite and all that sshit

I 1v1 arno with my lvl 72 warrior verywell equipped: He stun me at the first hit and after that it tokk him 6-7 hits to kill me and I had my plate shield+8 on

xourico

well, there is no such thing as a better class...

each one will serve their purposes, but some classes have insane skills...
    comment on the skills :wub:

the mages have insane skills
    the assasins, not really
    the archer have REAL POWERFULL skills, but not spammables
    the warrior lvl 75 skill sucks in my opinion, it helps, but in normal PK it sucks I think... the lvl 80 skill PWNZ!!!!
    the priest, well no matter wat type, the buffer got some cool buffs, the healer not really, but with high lvl u can have full heal and full debuff :wub:
    the debuffer after lvl 70 kinda sucky, but the MASTER skillz PWN!!1 ALOT!!

anyone can tell me the lvl 80 fire/ice/light skill for the mages? its a nova, or another 1 man skill? ^_^
    ty

ppl underestimate a lvl 80 warrior it seems...
    In a friends lvl 72 bp with 720 ac, pQressive (diez lvl 80 sin) hit me 17xx max (using 25 dd hat) im assuming with armor cancelation and critical point (most sins spike me max 9xx)
    Now take a lvl 80 warrior with 1400 ac and easy 7000 hp... say the sin spikes the warrior 1200 (maybe not even that much)
    The warrior still has a shit load hp, and is still spamming Hell Blade that will own the rogue

Flonne

the warrior ur talking about must be |Doqtor| something
    the fucker is using a raptor+8 and with the lvl 80 skill hits me for miles away -.-
    and yea his damage on me is around 700 without any spear def parts while others hit me for 550 tops..

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast