Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

lvl 80 chars... opinions

This is a discussion on lvl 80 chars... opinions within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yep, hell blade pwnz, thats what i said, and in those levels warriors have soooo much HP and mana !!! ...
Page: 2

xourico

yep, hell blade pwnz, thats what i said, and in those levels warriors have soooo much HP and mana !!!

they will have like 6k mana and 8k hp no?
    and hell blade is as fast as howling sword and waste same mana, but more 150 damage!!!

and the assasin skills like armor cancelation and stuff dont always work I think

PS. yes flonne its doctor or something :wub: the guy gives a show using that skill loool u can see it from miles away, from now on I will avoid that guy h43r: (and the guy does have a decent combo h43r: )

Kailean

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    ppl underestimate a lvl 80 warrior it seems...
    In a friends lvl 72 bp with 720 ac, pQressive (diez lvl 80 sin) hit me 17xx max (using 25 dd hat) im assuming with armor cancelation and critical point (most sins spike me max 9xx)
    Now take a lvl 80 warrior with 1400 ac and easy 7000 hp... say the sin spikes the warrior 1200 (maybe not even that much)
    The warrior still has a shit load hp, and is still spamming Hell Blade that will own the rogue
    warrior is by far the best in playing in a party. together with a priest and ice/light mage he can kill everybody.
    but for 1v1 assasin will win. warrior may have 7khp, even more. but an assasin has 5,5kmana ~4,5k hp(unbuffed). its not that big difference, if ull conisder minor combo pot management as: soul/hp/soul/hp/soul/soul/... imo assasin will win with a warrior. but still i would like to see a lvl 80light mage with godly items.

as for bps.... if u massive/superior parasite/torment some1 then whats the big deal? lvl 80 priest would own all then h43r:

waytogofranko

lvl 80 bp solo or in a party lvl 80 warrior backed by a ice/light mage and priest

oncemore

I remember having a 1vs1 with rommel (lvl80 sin), he used every trick in the bag, apart from illusion. He beat me with about 200-300hp left.

Warriors have the best stats/skills of any class at lvl70, the difference between a lvl70 warrior and lvl80 warrior in stats is, huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge. Esspecially hp/mana. IMO warrior would be the best all round character at lvl80. Insanely high HP/DEF/AP makes it almost impossible to kill in party pk, and could own pretty much any one 1vs1, apart from maybe high lvl BP's that use all duffs. But a BP even at lvl80 will still suck in party pk compared to warrior because of there def/hp.

Rogues, well they just suck anyway :wub: Its a stupid class, which has skills like run away fast, hide like a little girl, and attack people while running away.

Wyvern

Chitin bp with gg gear > all - in party or solo..Think a warrior who can heal n cure itself and can duff other nation.. Yay ! Its a Bp...

YouGotOwned

some of you underestimate the rogue 80...
    In the beta I have a warrior 70 with godly unqiues and full dragonshell+8 and a lvl 80 rogue hit me fo 4K+. the lvl 80 skill is like the double of spike...

imagine 1v1 warrior VS rogue no def weapon.
    first rogue hit: 3K (warrior still have 4K HP)
    2nd rogue hit: 1.5K (warrior still have 2.5K HP)
    rogue loose like 2K HP while he do those skills
    warrior have to take soul pot: he loose 1.5K HP more
    spike just reload....earned 64NP

Wyvern

Originally posted by YouGotOwned
    In the beta I have a warrior 70 with godly unqiues and full dragonshell+8 and a lvl 80 rogue hit me fo 4K+. the lvl 80 skill is like the double of spike...

imagine 1v1 warrior VS rogue no def weapon. *
    n rouge had godly items too, like u n other players on that server...

P4rthen0n

Originally posted by YouGotOwned

imagine 1v1 warrior VS rogue no def weapon. *
    No way you can spike a 70+ fully equiped warrior for 1500, not even a duffed one. You're dreaming...

He is... on my warrior i got spiked max for 7xx (not even close to 800) by dual shard +8 uniqes +1 shells +8 sins

On a lvl 72 bp, i got hit max for 17xx dmg from prQgressive... lvl 80 sin in diez (And thats without IN or SB/IB/GB) ... and i know it was bc of lvl 80 skill... since fully equipped sins spike me for max 900-1000 with 25 dd hat on

oncemore

critical point isn't 100%

the lvl80 sin that spends all his time in arena (the name has completely gone out of my head) spikes me for about 950dmg (me unbuffed). With critical point he was hitting anywhere randomly from 1200-2200.

About lvl 80 warrior today i saw FANTASTIC human warrior on ares and he hit me 700+ as paper mage (lvl 73) and i allready hit him same with my staff skill maybe lil less.
    Dont know but 1vs1 good geared int mage and warrior on 80 lvl would be interesting.
    lvl 80 int mage got huge amount of mana and full MP maybe (not sure) so mage will hit warrior fast and hard without mana poting + 75 lvl armor skill and instant magic on begining wich allows to hp pot twice without cooldown (i heard that not sure :P ).
    Warrior will hit hard too + 75 lvl +1k dot dmg but he needs to mana pot.
    If mage is lightning i think warrior will be pwned without any problems but light is gay

And btw is there any sin lvl 80 on ares ?

idefix

imo warriors get damn nice skills at 80, i dont see sins getting much more powerful coz the skills are a bit sucky at 80 compared to other classes. lets say warrior duels sin, does the lvl 80 master skill, 3 sec stun, then the sin cant MH for 3 secs, right? during that he get dmged pretty hard, and then wrrior does scream + legcut, so sin cant run away and is low hp already... also lvl 80 warrior got kinda high AC and with the lvl 80 attack skill does kinda nice dmg even though u got high spear def... then during the fight he can change to giga / hb / ms, and do damn high dmg to u while u still wearing spear def. id say bp's and warriors are still the strongest in the game, but ofc sins can beat either one of them. its about gear again. with equivalent gear its about luck of stuns / scream / legcut working, and the chance to cancel bp's heals / duffs, and the combo skills abit too...

still ill say mages arent very strong in 1on1s imo, but i guess theyre meant to be a bit more of a support class in ko.

oncemore

I can own practically anyone on ikoria (mage), only helis BP's that use duffs can beat me

I don't even use weapon def on mage 1vs1

Default Re: lvl 80 chars... opinions

Originally posted by xourico
    oke, I just made this post so we can discuss bout wat chars are better in lvl 80... I mean no char is better, but lets talk bout the new skills and all...

today I faced in 1vs1 for the first time a lvl 80 warrior...

with a rogue archer lvl 74 with 1066 ac and IN+IB+spear helmet+spear gloves, the warrior was hiting me 6xx and sometimes 7xx... I was like: WTF!!!! then I noticed that the skill he was spamming had a funny animation (same as judgment)...
    the truth is, lvl 80 > non lvl 80 for sure *^_^ *

PS. dun remember bout the name of the warrior :P
    PS2. with 1.8k ap (cuz of helmet and gloves) i was hiting him for 4xx and 3xx on my screen... and with arrow shower I didnt even damage half of his HP:huh: *

just comment urself ur battles versus lvl 80's and ur own char lvl 80, talk bout the new skills and the difference in stats bettwen lvl 70 and lvl 80 *

all about skill, that lvl 80 warrior on diez hit my lvl 62 rogue like 500 i think, and i was able to bring him to 1/4 hp before dying to him xD

wraith86

there was a ROFD beta video of a level 80 rogue but i cant find it anymore... anyone know how long the cool down is on critical point and how the weapon or armor cancelation or w/e it is works?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast