Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

lvl 80 chars... opinions

This is a discussion on lvl 80 chars... opinions within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by rodinamo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rodinamo)</div> Originally posted by Kailean @ <!--QuoteBegin-xourico oke, I just made this post so we can ...
Page: 3

Default Re: lvl 80 chars... opinions

Originally posted by rodinamo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rodinamo)</div>
    Originally posted by Kailean@
    <!--QuoteBegin-xourico

oke, I just made this post so we can discuss bout wat chars are better in lvl 80... I mean no char is better, but lets talk bout the new skills and all...

today I faced in 1vs1 for the first time a lvl 80 warrior...

with a rogue archer lvl 74 with 1066 ac and IN+IB+spear helmet+spear gloves, the warrior was hiting me 6xx and sometimes 7xx... I was like: WTF!!!! then I noticed that the skill he was spamming had a funny animation (same as judgment)...
    the truth is, lvl 80 > non lvl 80 for sure *^_^ *

PS. dun remember bout the name of the warrior :P
    PS2. with 1.8k ap (cuz of helmet and gloves) i was hiting him for 4xx and 3xx on my screen... and with arrow shower I didnt even damage half of his HP:huh: *

just comment urself ur battles versus lvl 80's and ur own char lvl 80, talk bout the new skills and the difference in stats bettwen lvl 70 and lvl 80 *

lvl 80 assasin>lvl 80 warrior
    pro stunning light mage>all
    +1 to that -_- <_< fukin mages... i think they have to come up w/ something like absolute matchless or something cosue warriors r just unstopable at 80! skilled sin? +5 in +5 ib full sd an u might beat a 80 warrior i just think rofd fuked the game up[/b]
    :huh: Dr4k0 beat Necroth.. necroth was 80 drako was 71.. :blink:

lvl 80 isn't everything if you're still shit..

P4rthen0n

Originally posted by Kenner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kenner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-xourico
    oke, I just made this post so we can discuss bout wat chars are better in lvl 80... I mean no char is better, but lets talk bout the new skills and all...

with a rogue archer lvl 74 with 1066 ac and IN+IB+spear helmet+spear gloves, the warrior was hiting me 6xx and sometimes 7xx... I was like: WTF!!!! then I noticed that the skill he was spamming had a funny animation (same as judgment)...

PS2. with 1.8k ap (cuz of helmet and gloves) i was hiting him for 4xx and 3xx on my screen... and with arrow shower I didnt even damage half of his HP:huh: *

just comment urself ur battles versus lvl 80's and ur own char lvl 80, talk bout the new skills and the difference in stats bettwen lvl 70 and lvl 80 *

all about skill, that lvl 80 warrior on diez hit my lvl 62 rogue like 500 i think, and i was able to bring him to 1/4 hp before dying to him xD[/b]
    Most probably that guy was without wolf or his weapon broke or something like that, only way he was hitting 500 on you. Xourico with much better items and with 2 spear def parts was being spammed 600+, how can you get only 500 in a lvl62 rogue ? -.-

Originally posted by P4rthen0n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(P4rthen0n)</div>
    Originally posted by Kenner@
    <!--QuoteBegin-xourico

all about skill, that lvl 80 warrior on diez hit my lvl 62 rogue like 500 i think, and i was able to bring him to 1/4 hp before dying to him xD
    Most probably that guy was without wolf or his weapon broke or something like that, only way he was hitting 500 on you. Xourico with much better items and with 2 spear def parts was being spammed 600+, how can you get only 500 in a lvl62 rogue ? -.-[/b]
    who knows, just know that i almost fell out of my chair laughing

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    He is... on my warrior i got spiked max for 7xx (not even close to 800) by dual shard +8 uniqes +1 shells +8 sins

On a lvl 72 bp, i got hit max for 17xx dmg from prQgressive... lvl 80 sin in diez (And thats without IN or SB/IB/GB) ... and i know it was bc of lvl 80 skill... since fully equipped sins spike me for max 900-1000 with 25 dd hat on
    u joke about prqgressive being 80 right? ROFL he ran from me on a lvl 73 dd-less paper mage in a 1v1 when he redballed.. thats like.. freakin sad :unsure: n then the next time i 1v1'ed him uppala came out of nowhere, maliced me n krieger n him ganged the shit out of me <_<

kangs

Originally posted by oncemore
    I remember having a 1vs1 with rommel (lvl80 sin), he used every trick in the bag, apart from illusion. *He beat me with about 200-300hp left.

Warriors have the best stats/skills of any class at lvl70, the difference between a lvl70 warrior and lvl80 warrior in stats is, huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge. *Esspecially hp/mana. *IMO warrior would be the best all round character at lvl80. *Insanely high HP/DEF/AP makes it almost impossible to kill in party pk, and could own pretty much any one 1vs1, apart from maybe high lvl BP's that use all duffs. *But a BP even at lvl80 will still suck in party pk compared to warrior because of there def/hp.

Rogues, well they just suck anyway *:wub: *Its a stupid class, which has skills like run away fast, hide like a little girl, and attack people while running away.
    +65419129521941

SilentDaemon

i think lvl 80 warrior could be really strong...
    fuck it he hasnt cure

FEARxME

BP FTW! h43r:

xAraChNiDx

Originally posted by AntWarrior
    ...but light is gay * *

I don't love you anymore

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

a lvl 80 warrior would be the easiest , ton of hp , ac and ap.

Only skill you would need is keeping yourself awake spamming 1 button all the time ( and the occasional soul pot )

Timaster

Solo k > assassin
    1v1 > BP
    Killing in a party > Warrior
    Every good party needs a lightning / ice mage

All classes serve their own purposes, nothing really changes from lvl 70 to lvl 80

Kralya

imho mage party OWNS. 5 flame mages, 1 ice, buffer and rogue will definitely kill every party

Timaster

every noob party mabye. But if you face a party that knows what they are doing with debuffer and melees then they are dead meat...

Kralya

mass cure and mass buff...

Originally posted by Kralya
    imho mage party OWNS. 5 flame mages, 1 ice, buffer and rogue will definitely kill every party
    u sure ? bc i used to raid ew partys alot... with uppala
    didnt matter if they were or the middle of a pull, or they saw us comming... result was always the same

mage casting is slow and gives time to pot up... and if u have a good priest ur not gona die

All mage party suck, unless its a 30 paper mage run from 12 to oposite base

Timaster

If ya have full healer paper mage dont stand a chance

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast