Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

lvl 80 chars... opinions

This is a discussion on lvl 80 chars... opinions within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well lets think about the some1 saying lvl 80 wariro hits 500. the skill does 300% dmg + 300 dmg, ...
Page: 4

idefix

well lets think about the some1 saying lvl 80 wariro hits 500. the skill does 300% dmg + 300 dmg, so basically the 300% dmg thingy did 200 dmg, meaning he r hitted u for 60? lol, u saying that a lvl 80 warrior r hits a 62 sin for 60 dmg / r hit?!?!?!? u gotta be kidding me. ele does more dmg than that. as a rogue u cudnt be wearing a spear def shield, so u cudve only had a helmet + talia, and even so he shudve hit u more. when i play on a 63 sin and a lvl 70 warrior comes against me, i have spear def helmet with 20 spear def on it, he does hit me 1k each hit. 80 skill is more dmg, i had chit +7s so its not good, unless u got damn high wep defense (spear def talia, spear def helmet with minimum 20, ironbelt iron neck speardef boots) that 500 dmg gotta be a joke.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by idefix
    well lets think about the some1 saying lvl 80 wariro hits 500. the skill does 300% dmg + 300 dmg, so basically the 300% dmg thingy did 200 dmg, meaning he r hitted u for 60? lol, u saying that a lvl 80 warrior r hits a 62 sin for 60 dmg / r hit?!?!?!? u gotta be kidding me. ele does more dmg than that. as a rogue u cudnt be wearing a spear def shield, so u cudve only had a helmet + talia, and even so he shudve hit u more. when i play on a 63 sin and a lvl 70 warrior comes against me, i have spear def helmet with 20 spear def on it, he does hit me 1k each hit. 80 skill is more dmg, i had chit +7s so its not good, unless u got damn high wep defense (spear def talia, spear def helmet with minimum 20, ironbelt iron neck speardef boots) that 500 dmg gotta be a joke.
    300 dmg = on mobs. just like hellis's 300% + 400 dmg(or something like that duno) the 400 dmg = on mobs only

Kralya

sword dancing 150 on mobs and 50 on players

wraith86

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lIIIIIIIIIIl)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-idefix
    300 dmg = on mobs. just like hellis's 300% + 400 dmg(or something like that duno) the 400 dmg = on mobs only[/b]
    so the difference in PVP between HS and HB is nothing?

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    ppl underestimate a lvl 80 warrior it seems...
    In a friends lvl 72 bp with 720 ac, pQressive (diez lvl 80 sin) hit me 17xx max (using 25 dd hat) im assuming with armor cancelation and critical point (most sins spike me max 9xx)
    Now take a lvl 80 warrior with 1400 ac and easy 7000 hp... say the sin spikes the warrior 1200 (maybe not even that much)
    The warrior still has a shit load hp, and is still spamming Hell Blade that will own the rogue
    u overestimate lvl 80 warrior. hellblade is i think 150 more damage than HS, which is a lot againist lvl 70's but a lvl 80 sin will have something like 5.5k HP and well over 1.1k ac. Critical point is not one hit, but every skill for a certain length of time. Armor cancellation is just a random chance to do really high damage. I actually think that warriors will be the worst lvl 80 class, apart from archers who are seemingly useless at every level. An extra 150 damage is not enough when everyone else will be blinding you, turning invisible and using all kinds of other tricks to negate your strengths.

I agree mages will be extremely strong, and also priests of every build. Sins will be a lot stronger than they are at 70-79

Originally posted by h3h3h3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(h3h3h3)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PatricioRey
    ppl underestimate a lvl 80 warrior it seems...
    In a friends lvl 72 bp with 720 ac, pQressive (diez lvl 80 sin) hit me 17xx max (using 25 dd hat) im assuming with armor cancelation and critical point (most sins spike me max 9xx)
    Now take a lvl 80 warrior with 1400 ac and easy 7000 hp... say the sin spikes the warrior 1200 (maybe not even that much)
    The warrior still has a shit load hp, and is still spamming Hell Blade that will own the rogue
    u overestimate lvl 80 warrior. hellblade is i think 150 more damage than HS, which is a lot againist lvl 70's but a lvl 80 sin will have something like 5.5k HP and well over 1.1k ac. Critical point is not one hit, but every skill for a certain length of time. Armor cancellation is just a random chance to do really high damage. I actually think that warriors will be the worst lvl 80 class, apart from archers who are seemingly useless at every level. An extra 150 damage is not enough when everyone else will be blinding you, turning invisible and using all kinds of other tricks to negate your strengths.

I agree mages will be extremely strong, and also priests of every build. Sins will be a lot stronger than they are at 70-79[/b]

+1 i cant say it better

wraith86

with 1230 def 60 axe defense and no masters hadinreloaded spams me for 600. an average rogue would have 150+/- defense less and 40 less axe defense and 15% damage reduce so hadinreloaded would spam them for like 700-800? that sounds pretty brutal... but i guess hadinreloaded is a bad example because hes got some turkish gear or so i assume.

zero it seems rogues have good 1v1 skills but how do you figure theyll do in party PK at level 80?

You are comparing a lvl 80 warrior to ppl who are not lvl 80. Try to imagine everyone being 80. Damage isn't everything, other classes compensate in terms of versatility or speed etc. Blink for mages will probably be the best skill in the game, how the fuck will you spam mages for 800 when u cant get near them? Sins will have both blinding and beast hiding, meaning that every 30 seconds they can regen their health to full. All classes will be hard to kill because everyone will have masses of HP and defense.

So basically, warriors wont be able to 3 hit mages like they can now, and rogues will be very tough also. So the 2 classes that warriors usually pick on will be far harder for them to take down. I can foresee the game being a lot more balanced than ever before, and party fights taking a long time since everyone will be so powerful individually.

wraith86

with warriors having 8k HP and shit it seems full party heals will do them wonders and also what do you figure the chances of landing a blinding on a warrior is since he has so much resist? and isnt blink a lightning spell?

sins skills arent 100% effective... i fought many many lvl 72 plus sins, and their blinding rate sucks... i would dare say, its on par with scream

Also, if u get blinded... be fast and click where u saw him last time

lvl 75 skill... havent been hit by it... do they become visible again when they hit u ?

Also... dont 72 and 75 have like 1 min cooldown ?

As for the lvl 80 skills... i already told u... i was hit by a lvl 80 assasin and it didnt owned me as hard as i thought... 17xx dmg on a paper class is shit (without in or ib... but 25 dd hat)
    How hard do u think it ll hit a lvl 80 warrior with so much defence ?
    And u cant say its only 150 more dmg... since warriors gain like 50 ap per lvl

But in the end... it all comes down to skill, if items r on par
    But i think, equally skilled warrior and sin... warrior would come on top

Dont forget u have Shock Stun, Scream and Blooding (fuckin usefull for a 1 on 1)

Weed

u asked for opinion?

no life...

YouGotOwned

Originally posted by PatricioRey

Dont forget u have Shock Stun, Scream and Blooding (fuckin usefull for a 1 on 1)
    +1 to that. imagine: you begin the 1v1 with comboing normally and potting and all that shit and then suddenly you get stun and cannot even attack him. when you're destunned, the other is full HP and you're like 3/4 of yours...

Originally posted by YouGotOwned+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(YouGotOwned)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PatricioRey

+1 to that. imagine: you begin the 1v1 with comboing normally and potting and all that shit and then suddenly you get stun and cannot even attack him. when you're destunned, the other is full HP and you're like 3/4 of yours...[/b]
    blooding is useless, ive already tested some other lvl 80 skills with PeterN0rth and they are useless trust me. blooding does 85 damage per second dot to any lvl 70. What is that going to do to a lvl 80? not a scratch. (dont forget rogues having cure disease..)

blinding bugs in arena, so anyone who tests it arena is going to notice a far lower success rate. In arena for me it is about 60% successful. In cz it is about 90% successful.

And being hit once for a high damage by sin only shows armor cancellation. You will notice critical point because there will be a whole string of skills doing very high damage. I doubt many people have experienced critical point because peeople save it for only the strongest players. If anything, mages will be a lot harder for rogues to kill than lvl 80 warriors.

When prQgressive hit me... he did soemthing like 1700 1000 800... im guessing spike thrust and bloody beast ?

And when i did test blinding, i did on cz always... its easy to just click where the sin was... unless u combo with 2 hands (useless on warrior)

And 85 dot might not sound annoying... but that adds to ur overall dmg... and if the sin does stop to cure... its a moment he is not atacking

Btw... is really Shock Stun that useless? ... doesnt it have a higher success then Scream ?

snipelord

Originally posted by Reinhard
    We all know in cz.. a bp owns.. he duffs the shit out of the rogue and warrior and he kills easy... *

In 1v1s the most skilled one would win disregarding the class of the guy.
    No... a bp can massive subside parasite a warrior and the warrior is screwed.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast