Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

lvl 80 chars... opinions

This is a discussion on lvl 80 chars... opinions within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice flamable topic Well i have seen alot of 80 duels so here is what i have to say The ...
Page: 5

DarkNeZz

nice flamable topic
    Well i have seen alot of 80 duels
    so here is what i have to say
    The warrior with nice items is way over 3000 ap witch gets a bit hard for example on 10 master and 1050 def hits for 700+, for party is the ultimate machine and easy to play too.
    sins at 80 have huge hp and also if using that set armor it gets more if u add 300 from the 2 extra parts in inventory and stuff 1 guy on KRKO had 7500 so in a very very long battle the chance of success is bigger cuz the warrior can run out of hp at some point cuz how do u fill 10000 hp with 720 pots...
    but few rogues can heal good enough to take 600 + dmg non stop, the stun and cut dont matter with resists.
    for 80 mage vs 80 warrior its a draw i mean 1 time warrior 1 time mage both 80 both top np holders both uber items
    sin vs mage ive seen both win (the mage had on jpko black chitins witch have way more def then shell 8 and need only 90 INT)
    for priests they usualy own cuz of the debuffs and if the duel goes long the sin can run out of cures but then again paper class cant stand much dmg even with big hp
    also for melee IN and IB counts
    for the mage teleport skill - its cool not sure about the cooldown but once in a party with 1 80 light mage noone could run away he was poping infront of them and staff staff staff staff
    and for bp's "dont underestimate a full debuffed warrior"
    and for the end i would like to say - it dosent matter how much dmg u can make, the important is how much u can take...

and forgot to add - the empty slot under the 2nd earring is a place for a bad ass mask so in time stats will go above what u can calculate

the_man_slayer

3k Ap. They would have IN+IB - And to get 3k Aswell They'd +2 Uniques PE's And Roc's

Originally posted by DarkNeZz
    for the mage teleport skill - its cool not sure about the cooldown but once in a party with 1 80 light mage noone could run away he was poping infront of them and staff staff staff staff
    Str0m does it all the time and then Tp's party, so they regain health and cures, rather anoying but obviously a good skill if you can use it to ur advantage.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

wouldn't mages be the best against sins? i mean i personally fought prqgressive on a lvl 73 ddless paper n he ran.. he didn't hit me hard. i guess that higher def u have the faster u fall to a lvl 80 sin :lol:

idefix

imo a lvl 80 warrior will own mages easily, because the lvl 80 skill on warriors, 3 second stun, and then scream after that, also against rogues, atleast what ive experienced, dno if its true, but if u get the 3 sec stun skill and/or scream thru, rogues cant minor heal. when rogues cant minorheal, their hp will go down.... and warrior can get a few pots thru while rogue cant do shit. 1on1s maybe int priest will be the strongest at lvl 80, hard to kill, it can heal, can duff, and will do nice spammable dmg, bp's will be tough too, but i think int priests will be toughest to beat at lvl 80.

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    sins skills arent 100% effective... i fought many many lvl 72 plus sins, and their blinding rate sucks... i would dare say, its on par with scream

Also, if u get blinded... be fast and click where u saw him last time

lvl 75 skill... havent been hit by it... do they become visible again when they hit u ?

Also... dont 72 and 75 have like 1 min cooldown ?

As for the lvl 80 skills... i already told u... i was hit by a lvl 80 assasin and it didnt owned me as hard as i thought... 17xx dmg on a paper class is shit (without in or ib... but 25 dd hat)
    How hard do u think it ll hit a lvl 80 warrior with so much defence ?
    And u cant say its only 150 more dmg... since warriors gain like 50 ap per lvl

But in the end... it all comes down to skill, if items r on par
    But i think, equally skilled warrior and sin... warrior would come on top

Dont forget u have Shock Stun, Scream and Blooding (fuckin usefull for a 1 on 1)
    You do know that the damamge on crictical point doubles if you have over 1300ac, hittng warriors for 2.5k ftw?

Z3non

Originally posted by oncemore
    critical point isn't 100%

the lvl80 sin that spends all his time in arena (the name has completely gone out of my head) spikes me for about 950dmg (me unbuffed). With critical point he was hitting anywhere randomly from 1200-2200.

PrQgressive..... i was in arena with him yesterday, he is hard and hits hard, but sins still pwn..... in new servers they are gods .

EDIT: The skills can hit hard, but no combo = ur dead..... in my lvl 62 rouge ive faced lvl 70 warriors with no spear defense and i won... why? cause their ''combo'' is just spaming howling sword or sliding like n00bs..... and my combo sucks hard so either he was a complete noob or he is blind :P

wawh

its simple... each class has his advantages and disadvantages,
    you cant compare one class to another... the player makes the most difference :wub:

idefix

Originally posted by wawh
    you cant compare one class to another... the player makes the most difference :wub:
    bullshit lol... the gear makes the most difference.

wawh

Originally posted by idefix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(idefix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wawh
    bullshit lol... the gear makes the most difference.[/b]
    this thread isnt about the items, but about characters, if everyone has same gear, same lvl, the player will make the difference

idefix

Originally posted by wawh+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wawh)</div>
    Originally posted by idefix@
    <!--QuoteBegin-wawh

this thread isnt about the items, but about characters, if everyone has same gear, same lvl, the player will make the difference [/b]
    u said the player makes the MOST difference, and thats not true, the gear makes most difference. also the player makes small difference but lets face it, playing a warrior or bp doesnt require all that much skill... sin requires a bit so u get the minorheal fixed, after that its pretty easy.

wawh

Originally posted by idefix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(idefix)</div>
    Originally posted by wawh+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wawh)
    <!--QuoteBegin-idefix
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-wawh

this thread isnt about the items, but about characters, if everyone has same gear, same lvl, the player will make the difference [/b]
    u said the player makes the MOST difference, and thats not true, the gear makes most difference. also the player makes small difference but lets face it, playing a warrior or bp doesnt require all that much skill... sin requires a bit so u get the minorheal fixed, after that its pretty easy.[/b][/quote]

let me say it again we're not talking about items but characters, and hmmm, its not that easy to 1v1 with them... you need good potting time, while comboing, but its all about practicing... and you said it yourself in your reply, skill = player

Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member

Originally posted by DarkNeZz
    nice flamable topic
    Well i have seen alot of 80 duels
    so here is what i have to say
    The warrior with nice items is way over 3000 ap witch gets a bit hard for example on 10 master and 1050 def hits for 700+, for party is the ultimate machine and easy to play too.
    sins at 80 have huge hp and also if using that set armor it gets more if u add 300 from the 2 extra parts in inventory and stuff 1 guy on KRKO had 7500 so in a very very long battle the chance of success is bigger cuz the warrior can run out of hp at some point cuz how do u fill 10000 hp with 720 pots...
    but few rogues can heal good enough to take 600 + dmg non stop, the stun and cut dont matter with resists.
    for 80 mage vs 80 warrior its a draw i mean 1 time warrior 1 time mage both 80 both top np holders both uber items
    sin vs mage ive seen both win (the mage had on jpko black chitins witch have way more def then shell 8 and need only 90 INT)
    for priests they usualy own cuz of the debuffs and if the duel goes long the sin can run out of cures but then again paper class cant stand much dmg even with big hp *
    also for melee IN and IB counts *
    and for bp's "dont underestimate a full debuffed warrior"
    and for the end i would like to say - it dosent matter how much dmg u can make, the important is how much u can take...

and forgot to add - the empty slot under the 2nd earring is a place for a bad ass mask so in time stats will go above what u can calculate
    darknezz like always good info

xourico

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl
    wouldn't mages be the best against sins? i mean i personally fought prqgressive on a lvl 73 ddless paper n he ran.. he didn't hit me hard. i guess that higher def u have the faster u fall to a lvl 80 sin *:lol:
    lighting mage > all in normal conditions, even a BP sometimes...

why? cuz they stun like hell and spam 400+ damage real fast... and for a bp its hard to get alot of LR...

I lost a batlle versus a int light mage on a archer lvl 74 and my LR was 206 (magic shield) and I still got stuned alot!!!
    and they have nice mana, so they basically HP pot all the time :angry:

I hate light mages h43r:

idefix

Originally posted by wawh+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wawh)</div>
    Originally posted by idefix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(idefix)
    Originally posted by wawh
    <!--QuoteBegin-idefix
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-wawh

this thread isnt about the items, but about characters, if everyone has same gear, same lvl, the player will make the difference
    u said the player makes the MOST difference, and thats not true, the gear makes most difference. also the player makes small difference but lets face it, playing a warrior or bp doesnt require all that much skill... sin requires a bit so u get the minorheal fixed, after that its pretty easy.[/b]
    let me say it again we're not talking about items but characters, and hmmm, its not that easy to 1v1 with them... you need good potting time, while comboing, but its all about practicing... and you said it yourself in your reply, skill = player[/b][/quote]

let me say it again, u said that player skill makes the most difference, but it doesnt!!!! i dont care if if we not talking about items on char now, i know we're talking about whats the best class, but the most difference is made by gear. if the gear is the same, then the player skill counts ofc, but the skill isnt that important either, if u think a sin that doesnt know how to combo vs a warrior who doesnt know how to combo, the warrior will win. if they both know how to combo, its not that sure which one wins... then again it counts that if rogues spikes fail = ele dmg only, and if warriors stun and scream work etc.

YouGotOwned

Originally posted by idefix

let me say it again, u said that player skill makes the most difference, but it doesnt!!!! i dont care if if we not talking about items on char now, i know we're talking about whats the best class, but the most difference is made by gear. if the gear is the same, then the player skill counts ofc, but the skill isnt that important either, if u think a sin that doesnt know how to combo vs a warrior who doesnt know how to combo, the warrior will win. if they both know how to combo, its not that sure which one wins... then again it counts that if rogues spikes fail = ele dmg only, and if warriors stun and scream work etc.
    LOL? gear doesnt make the biggest difference NO WAY. if the guy in front of you have full shells+8 and +2 uniques, and you just have shell+7 and +0 uniques( wich is consider shitty on ares <_< ). if he dont know how to combo and just spam howling, he's dead man. I'd like to 1v1 those noob more often to CZ cuz they are free NP

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast