Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

lvl 80 chars... opinions

This is a discussion on lvl 80 chars... opinions within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; a lot of good guns assassins were defeated by warriors -_-...
Page: 7

SilentDaemon

a lot of good guns assassins were defeated by warriors -_-

NoMorePL

Originally posted by oceano+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oceano)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-RunLikeYouStoleIt
    warrior > rouge *

always.. if you have the right gear and your a warrior, if you loose to a rouge your a disgrace.. no rouge has ever beatin me on edana and never come close to it.. the rouges yall are talking about must be on cypher.. thats the only explanation

come beat me on logos mr. warrior>sin <_< both with quet jewels..
    i can say warrior>sin if the sin cant minor combo but he knows minor combo and same items rouge>warrior[/b]
    They talk about lvl 80

Warrior > Rouge on lvl 80 sure.

Priestontale

are u kidding me? no talented rouge will ever loose to a warrior... warrior cant minor there for a rouge who minors propely will win everytime. I gaurentee you come Ares and 1v1 me on my lvl 70 rouge you can take a lvl 72 warrior with regular uniques (+0/+1) and i will own them every time.

wraith86

dfalt how do you do against kimpee? i know hes 73 but close enough

turtle

Originally posted by wraith86
    dfalt how do you do against kimpee? i know hes 73 but close enough
    I'll Fight Dfalt... all though I'm sure i wont beat her.. and again I'm only lvl 65... but i hate lvl 70+ dd sins... faking nooobs wont fight me without there dd helmets.... and dfalt is gg... I'll fight anyone If i was lvl 70 lol...

Trident

h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: warning turtle isnt human h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r:

xD ahaha jks man <3 ive seen turtle beat some lvl 70 sins so it should be a good match :lol:

happy new year btw <3 h43r:

oncemore

Originally posted by wraith86
    mages may hit more than warriors but can only take half the hits or less than warriors
    When you have 5k hp and 1000+ ac with defence armours, and still spamming 550-600dmg on pratically anyone. I think you can safely say, high lvl mages are like warriors.

xourico

Originally posted by oncemore+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oncemore)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86
    mages may hit more than warriors but can only take half the hits or less than warriors
    When you have 5k hp and 1000+ ac with defence armours, and still spamming 550-600dmg on pratically anyone. I think you can safely say, high lvl mages are like warriors.[/b]
    well not really...

lvl 80 mages to hit 500+ on lvl 80 warrios with similar equips need at least to have more then 160mp or 170mp...

so lvl 80 will have something like 5k hp and 1000ac as u said, but warriors will have 8k hp and 1400ac (doesnt matter the ac), but u said bout weapon defense armors, well warriors can use fire/glaciar/lightning pots and they can simple wear goblin just to fight a certain type of mage...

and dont talk bout weapon defense, mages=no shield (if they want to atack :P) so they will relly on weapon defense armors as u said, the problem is for a warriors its easy, just swicth betwen raptor+8 for II+8 or any sword+8 for example, and then the mage need to change is defenses, or he will get pwned, and swicthing defenses takes more time then swicting only a weapon...

BUT! if u add the stun ability, well that should balance the things, anyway, with light pots warriors can get like 150LR, and then the stun will not work that well, I mean they will stin be stuned alot, but it will be an interesting fight...

we cannot try to guess who wins or who looses, cuz in the "heat" of the battle u need to decide alot, thats one of the things I like in this game, u need brains!! yes warriors combo its easy, but u need brains to do team work, to choose targets, to change equips/weapons, to analyse the situation and so one...

alot of stuff can happen in a 1vs1 too :wub:

SonOfGod

well if you go back to KO page and look at all the skills, rouge would be the least advantage class to play at lvl 80 , priest has like 2500 HP buff i think, with the pwnage healing and stuff, and the warriors skills are like just pwnage,

Rouge minor heal you think is different at lvl 80 and at lvl 70? or 60 ? or 50? , how many minors can you do per soul pot? and soul pot can only recover 2000, thats aroudn 20 clicks (not including the skills and other things) and you can press 20x in 3 sec? so if you just look at all the skills and stuff mages >priest>warrior, every1 pwns rouge

wraith86

sonofgod you have to take into consideration beast hiding/blinding wihch helps a rogue gain back more health and that warriors need to soul pot after every HP pot so they dont have a consistant heal like rogues.. but regardless id rather have a beastly warrior because its alot easier and seems to be better in party PK/bifrost etc.

xAraChNiDx

rogues will still make loads of solo np, simply because they will have a few hard hitting attacks. Lets face it most rogues are completely shit at pk and rely solely on their ability to ks for np, I can't see this changing anytime soon.

Rogues are undoubtedly going to be less effective in rofd than they used to be, but a skillfull/well equipped player will still be able to make it work as with any class.

wraith86

to sonofgod, minor heal doesnt get better with level but the same applies to 720 pots..

:WaSaBi:

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    You are comparing a lvl 80 warrior to ppl who are not lvl 80. Try to imagine everyone being 80. Damage isn't everything, other classes compensate in terms of versatility or speed etc. Blink for mages will probably be the best skill in the game, how the fuck will you spam mages for 800 when u cant get near them? Sins will have both blinding and beast hiding, meaning that every 30 seconds they can regen their health to full. All classes will be hard to kill because everyone will have masses of HP and defense. *

So basically, warriors wont be able to 3 hit mages like they can now, and rogues will be very tough also. So the 2 classes that warriors usually pick on will be far harder for them to take down. I can foresee the game being a lot more balanced than ever before, and party fights taking a long time since everyone will be so powerful individually.
    So you mean that
    PK(mages rogues)=Run from 80 lvl warriors?
    LOL

SilentDaemon

Originally posted by :WaSaBi:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(:WaSaBi</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3
    You are comparing a lvl 80 warrior to ppl who are not lvl 80. Try to imagine everyone being 80. Damage isn't everything, other classes compensate in terms of versatility or speed etc. Blink for mages will probably be the best skill in the game, how the fuck will you spam mages for 800 when u cant get near them? Sins will have both blinding and beast hiding, meaning that every 30 seconds they can regen their health to full. All classes will be hard to kill because everyone will have masses of HP and defense. *

So basically, warriors wont be able to 3 hit mages like they can now, and rogues will be very tough also. So the 2 classes that warriors usually pick on will be far harder for them to take down. I can foresee the game being a lot more balanced than ever before, and party fights taking a long time since everyone will be so powerful individually.
    So you mean that
    PK(mages rogues)=Run from 80 lvl warriors?
    LOL[/b]
    yes they should run

:WaSaBi:

Originally posted by AntWarrior+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AntWarrior)</div>
    Originally posted by PatricioRey@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kralya

imho mage party OWNS. 5 flame mages, 1 ice, buffer and rogue will definitely kill every party

mage casting is slow and gives time to pot up... and if u have a good priest ur not gona die

All mage party suck, unless its a 30 paper mage run from 12 to oposite base
    Mages dont need to cast anythin just atack with lvl 72 staff skill wich hits more then warriors.
    I allready PKed solo with priest and killed partys (wariors/priest).
    I dont care if priest got spear def cs or whatever. Mage hit chitin shield priests harder then anyone else and doesent need debuff.
    Well parasite and few hits :P

I think 2 priests full heal and 6 ice/light mages pwn all [/b]
    Mages hits harder with 72 lvl staff skill but their difference with warriors is that warrios can keep attacking priest even if he get duffs...
    But if mage got parasite and torment from priest it will be really hard to keep attacking priest :P

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast