Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

lvl 80 chars... opinions

This is a discussion on lvl 80 chars... opinions within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by SilentDaemon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SilentDaemon)</div> Originally posted by :WaSaBi: @ <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3 You are comparing a lvl 80 warrior to ppl ...
Page: 8

:WaSaBi:

Originally posted by SilentDaemon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SilentDaemon)</div>
    Originally posted by :WaSaBi:@
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3

You are comparing a lvl 80 warrior to ppl who are not lvl 80. Try to imagine everyone being 80. Damage isn't everything, other classes compensate in terms of versatility or speed etc. Blink for mages will probably be the best skill in the game, how the fuck will you spam mages for 800 when u cant get near them? Sins will have both blinding and beast hiding, meaning that every 30 seconds they can regen their health to full. All classes will be hard to kill because everyone will have masses of HP and defense. *

So basically, warriors wont be able to 3 hit mages like they can now, and rogues will be very tough also. So the 2 classes that warriors usually pick on will be far harder for them to take down. I can foresee the game being a lot more balanced than ever before, and party fights taking a long time since everyone will be so powerful individually.

So you mean that
    PK(mages rogues)=Run from 80 lvl warriors?
    LOL
    yes they should run[/b]
    Maybe you should run...But its not the PKstyle i agree

nomatter what lvl and gear your lvl 80's have, a good geared int tank priest who happends to smack hard to won't ever die to anybody solo

ac = comparable with warriors at some points
    hp = comparable with warriors aswel
    they wear tons of weapon defences without having to take them off
    they can hit 600+ damage on warriors if they got their duffs easily

and incase they get:
    duffed ... cure n continue
    low hp ... pot n heal till u can safely start attacking them again
    as long as they have soul pots they won't be brought down ( even if you do manage to cancel their heals, its impossible to cancel all heals and only 1 10K heal has to get through to fuck u up again )

wraith86

priest may be the best for 1v1s and shit but the damage a priest does to a duffed person is the same a warrior does to an unduffed person... so put the priest in a party where theres warriors and his attacking will be useless because the warriors will be doing double when theres duffs out

Originally posted by SilentDaemon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SilentDaemon)</div>
    Originally posted by :WaSaBi:@
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3

You are comparing a lvl 80 warrior to ppl who are not lvl 80. Try to imagine everyone being 80. Damage isn't everything, other classes compensate in terms of versatility or speed etc. Blink for mages will probably be the best skill in the game, how the fuck will you spam mages for 800 when u cant get near them? Sins will have both blinding and beast hiding, meaning that every 30 seconds they can regen their health to full. All classes will be hard to kill because everyone will have masses of HP and defense. *

So basically, warriors wont be able to 3 hit mages like they can now, and rogues will be very tough also. So the 2 classes that warriors usually pick on will be far harder for them to take down. I can foresee the game being a lot more balanced than ever before, and party fights taking a long time since everyone will be so powerful individually.

So you mean that
    PK(mages rogues)=Run from 80 lvl warriors?
    LOL
    yes they should run[/b]

lolz.. yea right, i think the lvl 80 sin skill pwns its not only spike that does double dmg, is as many skills u use in those few seconds that the skill lasts..
    so lets say a warrior gets spiked 1400-1500, thrust=1000-1100, BB=900-1000 and so on
    i dont see why with such skill they should run.? :mellow:
    + armor cancellation if it works u can add way more dmg
    i think with rofd patch the casses are balanced and its meant to be more in a party than solo

i'd like to see a really pro lvl 80 light mage, with really cool items, comparable to an almost every babashopped warrior or rogue

at lvl 75 i saw light mage pwning warriors, rogues and tank priests solo, but as i said, a pro mage, not those fuking noobs who can only cast a nova and run (like my char did) :lol:

Rogues should get 100hp revcover minor heal at level 80 ^^

Originally posted by :WaSaBi:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(:WaSaBi</div>
    Originally posted by AntWarrior+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AntWarrior)
    <!--QuoteBegin-PatricioRey
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kralya

imho mage party OWNS. 5 flame mages, 1 ice, buffer and rogue will definitely kill every party

mage casting is slow and gives time to pot up... and if u have a good priest ur not gona die

All mage party suck, unless its a 30 paper mage run from 12 to oposite base
    Mages dont need to cast anythin just atack with lvl 72 staff skill wich hits more then warriors.
    I allready PKed solo with priest and killed partys (wariors/priest).
    I dont care if priest got spear def cs or whatever. Mage hit chitin shield priests harder then anyone else and doesent need debuff.
    Well parasite and few hits :P

I think 2 priests full heal and 6 ice/light mages pwn all [/b]
    Mages hits harder with 72 lvl staff skill but their difference with warriors is that warrios can keep attacking priest even if he get duffs...
    But if mage got parasite and torment from priest it will be really hard to keep attacking priest :P[/b][/quote]

Why not lol
    How warriors can atack priests and mages cant if they got duffs lol.
    If priest throw massive to warrior he cant do shit. Massive on mage doesent do anythin... mage still atack with same dmg.

And about mage more... dont forget that mage can do combo faster than any other class (not talking about my combo :lol: )
    I think if someone spam 700+ dmg on rouges like maybe 75+ lvl warriors do minor cant help and rouge is going down fast.
    Thats my opinion. Minor for rouges is perfect but when dmg is going over 600 spam, its problem. Maybe im wrong.
    Go see 1vs1 in my 4th movie with DatNiggaDp hes very good minor healer but my dmg on him is around 600 and thats allready a problem to keep his hp up.
    About that vs with warriors warrior need to mana often then mage + mage got fire armor whats 1k+dmg+dot dmg at begining of vs + when every vs start first skill i use is impact wich is +600 dot dmg (instant magic x 2) :P & mage combo is faster then warrior.
    Mage at 80 with good items got defense close to sins around 1k+ without defense armors warriors will hit mage like 700.

Ill try to get that guy HadinReloaded in arena to see his dmg on my lvl 73 mage and ill try to vs him on this lvl
    I know he got 8k hp and 3k ap but i just want to see what i can do on this lvl :lol: and maybe we can see how it should be on lvl 80 xD

Originally posted by Makaveli
    Rogues should get 100hp revcover minor heal at level 80 ^^
    No pls mages need stealth for fire staff - town :lol:

Originally posted by Mario+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mario)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Private
    uh lvl 80 int bp > all *
    with +8 cs and +8 smite hammer ofccccc or hmm maybe +9 dth yummy
    we talkin about legit servers, so forget it about ur shity 1 <_<[/b]
    muahaha im from cyphr bro +2 rocs +1 ib's in's whic hevery1 posseses :wub:

:WaSaBi:

Originally posted by AntWarrior+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AntWarrior)</div>
    Originally posted by :WaSaBi:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(:WaSaBi
    Originally posted by AntWarrior
    <!--QuoteBegin-PatricioRey
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kralya

imho mage party OWNS. 5 flame mages, 1 ice, buffer and rogue will definitely kill every party

mage casting is slow and gives time to pot up... and if u have a good priest ur not gona die

All mage party suck, unless its a 30 paper mage run from 12 to oposite base

Mages dont need to cast anythin just atack with lvl 72 staff skill wich hits more then warriors.
    I allready PKed solo with priest and killed partys (wariors/priest).
    I dont care if priest got spear def cs or whatever. Mage hit chitin shield priests harder then anyone else and doesent need debuff.
    Well parasite and few hits :P

I think 2 priests full heal and 6 ice/light mages pwn all
    Mages hits harder with 72 lvl staff skill but their difference with warriors is that warrios can keep attacking priest even if he get duffs...
    But if mage got parasite and torment from priest it will be really hard to keep attacking priest :P[/b]
    Why not lol
    How warriors can atack priests and mages cant if they got duffs lol.
    If priest throw massive to warrior he cant do shit. Massive on mage doesent do anythin... mage still atack with same dmg.

[/b][/quote]
    So you think that mages can tank the same with warriors when they are both duffed?I didn't told anything for their dmg to priest..I just wondering for their tank when they got duffed and ppl from priest's party try attack them....

Priestontale

Originally posted by turtle+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(turtle)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86
    dfalt how do you do against kimpee? i know hes 73 but close enough
    I'll Fight Dfalt... all though I'm sure i wont beat her.. and again I'm only lvl 65... but i hate lvl 70+ dd sins... faking nooobs wont fight me without there dd helmets.... and dfalt is gg... I'll fight anyone If i was lvl 70 lol...[/b]

well set that up one day turtle.. Dual Shards +8 ftw?

DarkNeZz

Lets make some conclusions
    the player skill is important on assasin and priest maybe on mage but for warrior u need to have a 1 channel brain that knows 2 hits 2 pots 1 R and thats it
    also if that 100% mana leech still works - with using that and poting only hp the warrior can make great difference
    also ppl believe that the strongest is that clan witch they like most
    and every char has some tricks against the other
    the game is for COMPENETIVE MODE = party
    so dont judge much the solo
    and bla bla bla stuff stuff bla bla ..... etc

it was not needed for me to write this stuff just now but bored ppl do strange things -_- ( h43r: watch out - the ninja face is watching u)

flamthrow

Old darkness from Ares?

sunman

nope darkness stopped playing ko :P

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678