Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

LVL 80=> i think this is not good for the game

This is a discussion on LVL 80=> i think this is not good for the game within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Psy stop whining, they are going to take off the half exp and you'll be able to ...
Page: 2

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Psy
    stop whining, they are going to take off the half exp and you'll be able to get to 70 a lot easier. People on ares go from 65-70 in 2 weeks frequently, try xping instead of pking.
    thats just a rumor and most likely not true

Psy

Still, if people want 70 so badly all they need to do is solo golems or do 3 spot trolls.

Trii

takes like 4-5 days each lvl from 65, but u gotta xp whole day long solo.
    and if u say they need to add it only when the servers are mature enough, its K2 buddy, they open new server every few months.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Trii
    takes like 4-5 days each lvl from 65, but u gotta xp whole day long solo.
    and if u say they need to add it only when the servers are mature enough, its K2 buddy, they open new server every few months.
    lol but those are the people who have no jobs xD

to be honest, they should raise the lvl cap. But 80 is a bit much. Now my char will me worthless

Originally posted by Psy
    Still, if people want 70 so badly all they need to do is solo golems or do 3 spot trolls.
    ya 3 spot trolls sum1 can EASILY do 10% a day...1 lvl every 10 days...3 lvl's every month...3 months+10 days for lvl 70 from 60.....go xp or quit whining -_-

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Psy
    ya 3 spot trolls sum1 can EASILY do 10% a day...1 lvl every 10 days...3 lvl's every month...3 months+10 days for lvl 70.....go xp or quit whining -_-[/b]
    xD its not really THAT easy. I mean it is if you have all the time in the world lol. But if you do that you pretty much sat on your ass for 3months 10days. Thats not healthy xD

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Psy

ya 3 spot trolls sum1 can EASILY do 10% a day...1 lvl every 10 days...3 lvl's every month...3 months+10 days for lvl 70.....go xp or quit whining -_-
    xD its not really THAT easy. I mean it is if you have all the time in the world lol. But if you do that you pretty much sat on your ass for 3months 10days. Thats not healthy xD[/b]
    naw 10% a day isnt THAT much...its not like doin 10% a day will consume ur whole being like some people make lvling to 70 out to be

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

10% each day u only spend like 5 hours on 3 spawn troll in cz. (lotsa personal time besides playing ko)

i've done 25% once at 68 before (like 11 hours none-stop)

Psy

wtf? 3 levels a month? if someone considers themselves a "leveler" then they'll to up to 30% per day at any level.

edit: between 20 and 30%

Originally posted by Psy
    wtf? 3 levels a month? if someone considers themselves a "leveler" then they'll to up to 30% per day at any level.
    i was saying it in a way that shows that even the casual leveler can get 70 in a relatively small amount of time...its just people think "OH GOD 70 IS SO HIGH ILL NEVER DO IT" and quit xping completely

Psy

Oh, make sense =)

susGe

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Psy
    ya 3 spot trolls sum1 can EASILY do 10% a day...1 lvl every 10 days...3 lvl's every month...3 months+10 days for lvl 70 from 60.....go xp or quit whining -_-[/b]
    not if they have a job/life :rollseyes: I dont care if they raise it to 80. I for one dont have the time nor do i want to waste the energy lvling anymore.

Psy

Ness has a job/gf, he does 20% per day easily at golems. Sure he gets less sleep, but it's worth it in the end

susGe

Originally posted by Psy
    Ness has a job/gf, he does 20% per day easily at golems. Sure he gets less sleep, but it's worth it in the end
    to him maybe, but personally i enjoy my sleep.

Psy

Is that your excuse for not being level 70?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast