Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

LVL 80=> i think this is not good for the game

This is a discussion on LVL 80=> i think this is not good for the game within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; O.o thats effective....
Page: 4

Cocaine

O.o thats effective.

SiegeR

Originally posted by susGe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(susGe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Psy
    Ness has a job/gf, he does 20% per day easily at golems. Sure he gets less sleep, but it's worth it in the end
    to him maybe, but personally i enjoy my sleep.[/b]

well by this new jackpotshit i get 1% in 20 mins(at 3 ppl 2 spot golem) so 10% will be 200 mins that equals to 3+ hours lets say 3.5 hours and for 20% u have to xp 7 hours .If u set the goal for lvl 70 u have to xp 7 hours and its not that much coz some ppl plays 15+ hours a day

i think the level should go to 200 if the person was dedicated enough to do it. its a game with choices and lvling is a persons choice and if you dont have the dedication to reach a certain point well than to fuckin bad.

Aphile

xping is not hard. get some music and fucking suck it up.

SiegeR

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing
    i think the level should go to 200 if the person was dedicated enough to do it. its a game with choices and lvling is a persons choice and if you dont have the dedication to reach a certain point well than to fuckin bad.
    oha 200 lvl?

its hard to xp to 65 even why 200? make ppl more moron who plays pc games 24 hours a day?

there wont be any new skills for a long time, so the only difference will be a little extra stats. so what? ill probably get 72 for now but i think its folly to level any further.

SiegeR

i though there are some new skills until lvl 80

They need a increase in level for sure but personally I think putting it to 75 and making that hard to get to would be the smartest move.

This way 70s can get the higher levels and the "slow" levelers can catch up

SiegeR

Originally posted by DannyTheMan
    They need a increase in level for sure but personally I think putting it to 75 and making that hard to get to would be the smartest move.

This way 70s can get the higher levels and the "slow" levelers can catch up
    so?
    next time tell lower lvled players to start at better time and xp hard.
    Its not our problem

Sweet

Wow, time to take to heart what every stereotypical mom always says: "put your mind to it and you can do anything!" so it looks like the ultimate priest must lvl to 74 for matchless, massive and complete party heal... please leave me one of the cz golem spots!

Becuuuu

FUCKİNG thıs game ;ıf u have so much money;ıf u are so rich;ıf u have a 24 hour free tıme for thıs sux game,go 80lwl ı wıll not say any comment (KO sux after witout scrolls) <_<

zickler

There must be 3 cz type
    50-59
    60-65
    65+ :wacko:

xourico

I think the half-xp after lvl 61 will reamain, but the exp in general will increase, for example, golems solo will give u 50k exp each or something like that... ^_^

remove the lvl cap is a good thing,
    because look at all the lvl 70 quitting because not much to do after lvl 70. (can only improve yourself in gear some ppl have the best also there, only PK left then) :lol:
    I think they must remove half xp after 61 (put it on 71)

sophiem

start lvl and stop crying it's ure choise to lvl or not..

and also sure it's hard to exp when u must prem to log in(turks times) for exp... guys like me.. but anyway new skills pretty nice ^_^

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast