Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

LvL 80 Sins overpowered or wat?

This is a discussion on LvL 80 Sins overpowered or wat? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Xaeroo was drained for 1411 or sth like that from Aba and most of diez 80 warriors run with undying ...
Page: 11

Xaeroo was drained for 1411 or sth like that from Aba and most of diez 80 warriors run with undying not 2000 hp scroll[/b]
    would like to know their gear then

MillionVoices

the greeks and arestides rape RW

Banned

Turks honesltly dont think 1 on 1 is important at all :/.They put more importance into there gear and all that :/, but honestly they might be good if they just practiced a bit more..After a while killing ppl with 2-3 hits kinda makes your skillz slip.

lol i saw screens of a babaed sin on beramus using critical point for almost 7k damage

oSTUo

I'm gonna be a man and be the first to apologize for some of this bullshit thats happened in this topics and in other means...

I did act irrationally playing F9 on some occasions, but I was in no way trying to offend anyone in anyway... I did get some sort of ego boost by playing on the character and it had some negative reactions...

From the very first day I started playing the character I got alot of unneccassary flames from many people... The way this community has evolved, everyone is bound to come in conflict with someone else, whether that be being accused of cheating, or accusing etc. And since I was playing on a character that is so publicly magnified being the famous name that it is made my actions magnified by everyone. So I was bound to eventually come in conflict with people on F9, which was blown out of proportion by the manification of the account, and come into conflict with some people who were friends of Matt or whoever else. I'm not the only one who comes in conflict with people... Matt, you have had flame wars on the forums and ingame just as I have, Im just sorry my fights came in conflict with people you were friends with.

I didnt mean to claim in anyway to be associated with how F9 became the well-known character that it is... The popularity and fame of F9 was gained by Alex and Matt for becoming the first lvl 70 warrior, Eric to his pk skills and videos, and all 3 of them for being good kings. Many people implied by my behavior that I was associating myself with that. Maybe I unconciously did just that, but I didnt want to take anything away from them. Maybe I just wanted some recognition for something...

I got especcially cocky when Alex, Willy, and I won the kingship. I spent alot of time campaigning for it and I felt proud of becoming King. To be honest I don't know if we should have been the true winners of the election, because I got BuDDaH to vote for me not knowing that he had 500 fake accounts with which to vote for someone. I have recently found out about that and how he has rigged the past elections since that as well. But, as king i tried my hardest to make exp events and run them without the conflict of FT or bifrost. As well as have them during turk time and American time. I made mistakes as king. All 3 of us who were playing the character made mistakes during that time. One problem we had though was that we couldn't run events in A2 and A3... no matter how much cash was in the treasury we couldn't run events. It just said that there wasnt enough coin for an event. We were able to give out money so I would ussually try to have find the king or smiley contest events on those servers prior to a restart to put the money to some sort of use... Or when Alex had to go to military camp for 2 weeks in the middle of our kingship and left me an msn message saying that he had just changed the pw and that I should make sure to keep running events and etc. BUT HE FORGOT TO GIVE ME THE NEW PW!! lol

As for me attacking Matt's pk ability in this topic, it was mostly provoked by Matt's attack on me referencing the 1v1 with Black_Knight. I say truthfully that I did have those msn convos with people asking me why it was easier to kill him in CZ recently, but those discussions were in ignorance because we couldn't for sure tell that it was Matt on the account. I shouldn't have attacked Matt's playin ability, he is a very intelligent player as you can see from Eric's pk videos when Eric is playin on pam.

So I apologize for attacking Matt in that way, but I was really pissed with the bringing up of my 1v1 with BK. If any of you saw the video that Robert posted of my 1v1 with him you would have seen he was wearing 3 pieces of fp +5/20 spearD, so he demolished me obviously. When he did take the spearD off I was able to beat him. It wasnt much of a margin of victory when I did win, even tho his gear was better I was still higher lvl, so I can't say at that time I was better than he was (I dont think I was). But, ever since then I spent alot of my time practicing my timing, potting etc. and have gotten a HELLUVA lot better and I believe and know I can beat alot of people out there I would have in the past lost to. I will gladly accept any invitations to 1v1. Im not claiming to be the best or anything like that... there is always someone better than you. I just know at this time Im playing better than I have ever before and I feel kind of proud about it.

I'm tired of being under the magnifying glass of everyone which is why I haven't disclosed the name of the character I play on nowadays (Also due to the fact that I'll probably get flamed for playing it.) I just want to play this game in peace now...

I apologize to anyone I offended while playing F9. I apologize to Matt, Alex, Eric, Skittles, CooLTanG, Ready2Die, Stu, Robert aka. Black_Knight, PerfectChoice, and anyone else I acted cocky with or like a jack ass since I started playing Ares. I did act irrationally, and others acted irrationally towards me as well. Its just what happens in this damned game we play, and we all know it. I hope others can own up to things they've done just as I have, because I don't know one person from KO or in the rest of life who hasn't made a mistake and conflicted with someone in a stupid way like this.[/b]

HE SAID MY NAME ZOMG IM FAMOUS. this means shit all to me, still think your an arrogant up his own arse, thinks hes class because he plays a "famous" char piece of wank.

as a GREAT man once said (Cy <3) "its not hard to get on to the ""F9 commity""
    so true. as i was on it ffs, and im BALLS.

au revoir

HE SAID MY NAME ZOMG IM FAMOUS. this means shit all to me, still think your an arrogant up his own arse, thinks hes class because he plays a "famous" char piece of wank.

as a GREAT man once said (Cy <3) "its not hard to get on to the ""F9 commity""
    so true. as i was on it ffs, and im BALLS.

au revoir[/b]
    Are you lvl 10 in real life or something? Grow some balls and accept an apology, geez. <_<

HotAsIce

Never mind. I edited this post, people have their opinions, and I don&#39;t think I really want to get involved in any personal flame wars. See you in-game.

oSTUo

actually i dont tend to think of having a "lvl" in real life.. soz
    and ill decline the apology if i fucking well please thankyou muchly

oSTUo

o wow! i saw it before you edited it, so ill just post what i saw "everyone knows stu is a moron and hes easy to ignore" then something like "and we all know his mum bought him his +10 robe".... i dont know who the fuck you are but u can go fuck yourself omg, STILL seeing ppl saying i babashopped my robe jesus.. i love it when people are WRONG. get your facts straight before you make a tit of yourself mate.

HotAsIce

I&#39;m not afraid of a flame war with a 15 year old who has his mother buy items for him, I was more concerned of the other things I put in there, but good thing your reading comprehension is so low, otherwise it may have been troublesome.

oSTUo

I&#39;m not afraid of a flame war with a 15 year old who has his mother buy items for him, I was more concerned of the other things I put in there, but good thing your reading comprehension is so low, otherwise it may have been troublesome.[/b]
    ur an idiot son. you have no idea who i am? age WRONG. and whats this shit about my mum buying me items??? i .. it just makes absolutly no sense. i have average items at best ffs. rols 0 GB EP +1 agate +2 CE +1.. wheres the babashopping there? again. get ur facts straight before you make MORE of a tit of yourself. who the fuck are you by the way?

PLEASE STOP CYBERBULLYING ME I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. /sarcasm.

HotAsIce

Sorry if I guessed too high of an age, I think I may have been wrong as well, reading how you conduct yourself on a public forum. Sorry if I insulted you by adding years to your actual age.

oSTUo

actually I was more concerned of the other things I put in there, but good thing your reading comprehension is so low.
    omg your beating me in an argument with your classy sentances and condesending typing. thats never been done before. somebody thinking that they are a better person than somebody else, because they like a bit of banter in the NON EXISTANT REAL LIFE. think about those last words there mate

HotAsIce

I&#39;m failing to see why you seem to think I&#39;m "winning" anything. Its not my fault you make yourself look like an idiot. As far as condesending talk, you bring that upon yourself. I&#39;ve witnessed and have seen numerous times when you&#39;d just act like a complete ass for no reason imparticular. Maybe your not used to opposition, but dig into someone that has an IQ higher than the sheep your having sex with, and be sure there will be a verbal confrontation. www.dictionary.com should help you with a few of those words, if your having a little trouble understanding what I am saying.

actually i dont tend to think of having a "lvl" in real life.. soz
    and ill decline the apology if i fucking well please thankyou muchly[/b]
    Yea, bro, you can.. but it sure makes you a sorry person. No offence but if I was robin I would probly have said some pretty nasty things to you too. When someones pride gets to the point where they won&#39;t accept a sincere apology thats kinda sad tbh, and I know neither of you. :P

Oh well, not my business, but it&#39;s a bit sad. :lol:

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast