Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

LvL 80 Sins overpowered or wat?

This is a discussion on LvL 80 Sins overpowered or wat? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; FuU is lvl 80 i think and another rogue did 4k damage on me with armour cancellation >.<. Im paper ...
Page: 4

Aba

FuU is lvl 80 i think and another rogue did 4k damage on me with armour cancellation >.<. Im paper bp btw[/b]
    armor cancellation doesn&#39;t increase damage...it makes opponent&#39;s weapons disappear..they just describe it badly.

If it suceeds on you (looks like a drain) then you lose your weapons for 3 seconds...you can r damage people with punch once during that time lol and use skills like minor but you can&#39;t attack people for 3 seconds...

problem is you can&#39;t combo with it lol so they always do it at beginning of a 1v1

Aba

u guys joke or what?? 765 unbuffed is good!!! add +350ac from scrolls and u get 1115 ac and this is a good ac for rouges!!
    anyway Fuu is 80 he used or critical point skill or u was just debuffed and he spiked u!!!

thats normal then.. i saw damage of 4k in some ss so...
    work on your AP man is not a flame.. but archer need DEX! GL[/b]

:lol: 1115 ac sucks for a rogue man thats like not even +0 uniques & +7 shell lol

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

lvl 80 rogues overpowered? lol one skill that hits real hard? so what... since i started playing on the character i play now... i havent lost to one rogue lvl 80... or any1 for that matter... LAWL

Banned

lvl 80 rogues overpowered? lol one skill that hits real hard? so what... since i started playing on the character i play now... i havent lost to one rogue lvl 80... or any1 for that matter... LAWL[/b]

sounds like u taking our msn convo to ko4life lmao

Aba

lol it&#39;s not just one attack. it is buff that last for 5 seconds...spike thrust pierce bloody beast

gravedigga_bg

1115 AC is not bad at all for a rogue!!!

MirZa117

sin is best class in game ty bb[/b]
    +1

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/8067/cr4xt4.jpg
    critical point ftw

japo

lol it&#39;s not just one attack. it is buff that last for 5 seconds...spike thrust pierce bloody beast [/b]
    this skill lvl 80 (master) with critical-spike-trust- etc is the only way to kill strong lvl 80 warriors with +9 shells and shits... So i should remember you that this amazing strong wars hit 600-700 depending on ur stuff.

No way is overpowered, just if u have good combo u will be able to pwn all players that arent 80...

Nick

lvl 80 rogues overpowered? lol one skill that hits real hard? so what... since i started playing on the character i play now... i havent lost to one rogue lvl 80... or any1 for that matter... LAWL[/b]

no but u know why , the most ppl dont have ur gear that ur using , not by far..

and still, dunno if lvl 80 rogue overpowered, last time ive fought a friends of mine wich had a 80 sin, he even was better geared.
    and me as 73 sin still won once :S ( i got no special items.. )

KalaBunga Senior Member

with my 973 acc as a mage and my 15 dd helmet and 4k hp buffed , as long as i survive the first 2 hits i most time win STun ftw xD , yeah mabby the 80 skill is overpowert that why it got a cool down i thin not sure thb ,

Kailean

sin is best class in game ty bb[/b]
    using 3 skills(armor cancellation, critical point, spike) to kill some1 means its the best class in game?

i dont think so.

Banned Senior Member

using 3 skills(armor cancellation, critical point, spike) to kill some1 means its the best class in game?

i dont think so.[/b]
    Using malice/parasite/Hellis to kill some1 means its best class ingame ?

Imo each class is same good if you know to play with it ofcourse.

Nick

totally agree with my baba GROBS

japo

Imo each class is same good if you know to play with it ofcourse.[/b]
    cure curse ftw

Kailean

Imo each class is same good if you know to play with it ofcourse.[/b]
    i havent said bp is the best class.(because it is not)

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast